• REP: +0/-3
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Shovel is the truth..!!Always wanted to get my hands on that joint..to me he is one of the top 3 MCs to ever live on this earth..i feel a cat like him  shouldn't be considered for the Top 5 unsigned chart.He a legend.
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Shovel is the truth..!!Always wanted to get my hands on that joint..to me he is one of the top 3 MCs to ever live on this earth..i feel a cat like him  shouldn't be considered for the Top 5 unsigned chart.He a legend.

Hahaha. Dope indeed. Hahaha. The Shovel is always Golden. I forseen no rusty career. Consistency is in his blood. Copped the mag on Saturyday (curtesy of ma girl...again... ;).....increasing the hip hop market for ya'll niccas. hahaha) on Saturday. The hook on Khuli's S'thandwa Sami.....dem Octave Couplet cats been doing it for me ----Don Juan---u killing it guys---since Vol.21 or was it 20. Yo, Khuli came out nice as well. Vikinduku ft Bhubesi..........loved the beats cats....and you were riding that ish hot too. A bit disappointed on Molly's delivery----I guess it's was the mood of the song----Or maybe I'm just into his gritty delivery---track was nice kodwa. MaWe2.....ntwana 's deep----on point with the message-----he goes into ma soulfull hiphop catergory. Ba4Za...........I'll get home and finish tha whole thingy bafo...Hahaha

Peace
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Ntsa ya teng

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-7
  • Life is like a box of chocolates
    • View Profile
mixed feeling about the look....... :-\
I am the fifth element of hip-hop (the consumer)

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

5.  Khuli - Sthandwa sam

Damnnn, this beat is incredible. Don't think Khuli did much justice to it though. Regardless, this is gonna be a monster track.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 01:25:13 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Interesting article on sample clearance.

Would be even more interested to know if all the samples on the tracks on the Hype compilation were cleared ;)

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

Would be even more interested to know if all the samples on the tracks on the Hype compilation were cleared ;)

hahahaha. highly doubt it. If they were, then they should have been listed along with the original artists/record companies giving permission right ?

I never see that on local CD's, so clearly most cats don't clear samples.

Matter of fact, f*** CLEARING SAMPLES !!!!! LOL !!!!

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

hahahaha. highly doubt it. If they were, then they should have been listed along with the original artists/record companies giving permission right ?

I never see that on local CD's, so clearly most cats don't clear samples.

Matter of fact, f*** CLEARING SAMPLES !!!!! LOL !!!

Hahaha,, yeah, f*** 'em.

I just thought it was ironic that you have the main dude of Sony or whoever telling heads that it's all illegal and whatnot,,, and the same magazine is distributing a CD full of copyright infringements - you gotta love Mizi's sense of humour :)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I think I'll actually go and buy the Hype this month. It looks good. I just hope its edited properly and there are less mistakes, cos that gets to me.

But there I go, being negative again. Let me first get the mag.

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile
dat mawe2 joint is cla**ical material.I think i rushed to hook up khuli da crown coz after i saw tuks's video with dat gospelish hook i change my mind.da video is telling a very deep story about da elite groups(like masons) dat are using subliminal messaging to control da way we think.i got scared for a minute der, on sum what da fcuk is tuks been smoking? fighting tv on tv.plus he's got delivery on point.I hav to cop monopoly.
Commercial Ground

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
dat mawe2 joint is cla**ical material.I think i rushed to hook up khuli da crown coz after i saw tuks's video with dat gospelish hook i change my mind.da video is telling a very deep story about da elite groups(like masons) dat are using subliminal messaging to control da way we think.i got scared for a minute der, on sum what da fcuk is tuks been smoking? fighting tv on tv.plus he's got delivery on point.I hav to cop monopoly.

Sounds interesting. What channel can I peep, God?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
In Sa im only into vernac joints i only dug 2 joints there.I Have a dozen of Molly Tracks,the boy is nice very nice and underrated.

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
In Sa im only into vernac joints i only dug 2 joints there.I Have a dozen of Molly Tracks,the boy is nice very nice and underrated.

Dig some of his raps too. Just have to get rid of that doggie chain around his neck. Ish looks sooooooooooooooooo gay.......Hahaha

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

BaD AzZ KiLLa

• Died 10 yrz ago
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-7
  • nigga me don back down, i co-sign groupie luv.
    • View Profile
    • yahoo
shiz i ws amazed why hype sales hv decreased,all along zuluboy is in da cover.ima put it to the dustbin.scooby should made more than sales.f*** da shit out of stinky dirty zulu.does he have a g/f shame on dat chick.
Da don wit da flow scary indeed vicious,woulda shoulda coulda...gonna make you pee