Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

On my new version of REASON

oints · 64 · 26975

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
the THOR on reason 4 gat nicey synth packs. i likes. sleek-clean  interface designer...

havent delved deeper thou
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
oh and i should warn u that REASON has what they call DR Rex drum loops but i promise i wont use that in this challenge of ours. (scout's honour by way of blood ;)), thatl be plain cheating, not to mention guaranteed demolition of whatever flip ur going to cookup

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

:P yeah yeah yeah Myth  :P... oh and i hope you saw my message to you on the Re-Invention group bout Trompie helping us out with that Gig we spoke bout ;)

shhhhhhh!!!  :-X

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
Had 4 for a minute, just use it as a rewire client.
Saw DJ Khalil on that ish, from hardware to Reason Only, cat is a beast yo..
I'll chk out that beat

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
the THOR on reason 4 gat nicey synth packs. i likes. sleek-clean  interface designer...

havent delved deeper thou

ITS MAGNIFICENT, its a monster dun, i used it to transform the trumpet in the far rear of the beat, its too sweet, im yet to discover more with it though, i like the fact that it can take any instrument and transform it to whatever flavour of sound you want...HEAT

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@ oints. yeah saw the wall text ths morning.

@ trompie. TOO LATE lol
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
oh and i should warn u that REASON has what they call DR Rex drum loops but i promise i wont use that in this challenge of ours. (scout's honour by way of blood ;)), thatl be plain cheating, not to mention guaranteed demolition of whatever flip ur going to cookup

;D

You can use DR Rex drum loops or whatever secret weapon that u got from Reason.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
i thnk il dabble more with reason once i huk up a midi controller...
4naw, am keepn it FL. rewiring doesnt make sense with a 256 MB ram... SAD
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 10:27:15 AM by Myth »

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I'll chk out that beat

whatup DAliq, been meaning to tell u dun, the cats i ran into in the Scandinavian part of the world dug what u did with that Large Pro joint on the RE-INVENTION god, straight up Raw, ima get at u with their contacts  ;)

oh and on the demo tracks on REASON 4 Babu as always has a jont on there...MY god its crazy, no samples, just reason stock and ofcourse the THOR...he can also get down when he wants to

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

;D

aight Knowledge, u asked for it dun, ima unleash the NUKE on you mayn...lol...see u monday :)

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

;D

aight Knowledge, u asked for it dun, ima unleash the NUKE on you mayn...lol...see u monday :)

Aight god. I had reason 4 since last year feb(Yeah last year feb). I can use it but i chose to stay with FL studio. It aint about what software you use but how well you can use it. So I aint shooked god. Monday it is.

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
I'll chk out that beat

whatup DAliq, been meaning to tell u dun, the cats i ran into in the Scandinavian part of the world dug what u did with that Large Pro joint on the RE-INVENTION god, straight up Raw, ima get at u with their contacts  ;)

oh and on the demo tracks on REASON 4 Babu as always has a jont on there...MY god its crazy, no samples, just reason stock and ofcourse the THOR...he can also get down when he wants to

that's nice... hit me up with the PM

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I'll chk out that beat

that's nice... hit me up with the PM

word up, yeah check your PM dun.... ;)

Syklik Beatz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
  • 360°
    • View Profile
    • Syklik

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Its sounds nice....

The way I see things 2day...it's all about how good u are at that software u using....I know a dope cats using Sonar6. he's very good at it. I use Reason 4 and Sonar 6 myself.

It all about which Software Application 1 is comfortable with.....And most cats of 2day are using FL Studio...because its gat that appealing interface and very much user freindly...unlike Cubase SX and Sonar 6. ?uestion is...those guys using FL Studio.....will they be using it...if they didn't know that 9th Wonder is using Fl Studio...

A close friend of mine is using Acid Pro 7...because Nyambz is using Acid. Pete Rock is a king when its comes to SP1200, and there's plenty of dope procuders who r using SP just because Pete is/was using SP, but how many producers can mix like Pete Rock, Embee...quite few....the software can only do so much...the rest is up to your musical ear, ambition, pa**ion and love of music....and plenty of sleepless nights.

I can give u the same sample and same software that Nyambz used for certain beat...but it will never sound like Nyambz...u know why because we as individuals differ when it comes to these things musical ear, ambition, pa**ion and love of music.

The point I'm trynna cross is don't do it because u good at certain softwares or u good with computers...do it because u love music....Most IT dudes I know are into beat making thing...just because they good with softwares and computers....its musn't be like that....love of music should play the lead....and computer skills should be the bonus.....that jus my 2cents
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 05:23:45 PM by Superb »
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ