Africasgateway.com

On my new version of REASON

oints · 64 · 26983

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
hehe...masters at work.
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Syklik Beatz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
  • 360°
    • View Profile
    • Syklik
oh and i should warn u that REASON has what they call DR Rex drum loops but i promise i wont use that in this challenge of ours. (scout's honour by way of blood ;)), thatl be plain cheating, not to mention guaranteed demolition of whatever flip ur going to cookup

Oints here we go. 1st its the snippet of the beat,its changes and the open drums at the end.
Just a simple drum pattern to start this.

Can't stop playing your Joint!!! some good ish. Can I have the sample you used on the this joint!
The Touch Of Elegance

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
I see some niccaz been making moves up in here in my absence...(JOKES)

Anyway...nice seeing niccaz being niccaz and having that spirit... just so you know now... Im officially back after problems I had with my PC... I finally fixed it and tested it vigorously last night...

BANGERS ARE ON NOW...ALBUMS GONNA DROP FINALLY!

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
oh and i should warn u that REASON has what they call DR Rex drum loops but i promise i wont use that in this challenge of ours. (scout's honour by way of blood ;)), thatl be plain cheating, not to mention guaranteed demolition of whatever flip ur going to cookup

Aight nice flip Oints but I'm still not convinced. I'll up another joint on Tuesday.

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Oints here we go. 1st its the snippet of the beat,its changes and the open drums at the end.
Just a simple drum pattern to start this.

Can't stop playing your Joint!!! some good ish. Can I have the sample you used on the this joint!

Peace.Thanx a lot. I'll drop it in your mailbox on Monday. I am at work at the moment so I don't have the music with me. ;)

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@ Daliq - thats some abstract $#it right thur...I wanna do something to that level too... PRETTY DOPE than one found in Atteridgeville the other day ;D I likes...  I bet theres plenty where that came from... let me try and dissect yo beat....

Malstrome + NN19 + REDRUM + yo kick a** creative mind = DOPENESS!!!

@ Oints - I feel where you tryna go, problem that I had is when yo 808 entered, in my opinion you should have used a much harder kick or drum that can complement the initial one. The pattern is still boom bap... and again in my opinion a strong point... love that...but lets face it...nicca Knowledge kills it with his Detroit drum patterns...thats his strong point...even I cant mess with that...

@ Knowledge - U beast with that pattern son... U BEAST!!! THIS ROUND U take it...

NOW ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
@ Daliq - thats some abstract $#it right thur...I wanna do something to that level too... PRETTY DOPE than one found in Atteridgeville the other day ;D I likes...  I bet theres plenty where that came from... let me try and dissect yo beat....

@ Oints - I feel where you tryna go, problem that I had is when yo 808 entered, in my opinion you should have used a much harder kick or drum that can complement the initial one. The pattern is still boom bap... and again in my opinion a strong point... love that...but lets face it...nicca Knowledge kills it with his Detroit drum patterns...thats his strong point...even I cant mess with that...

@ Knowledge - U beast with that pattern son... U BEAST!!! THIS ROUND U take it...

Damn Trompie....Dat Hakeem joint is nice.Whoz on the cuts....is it you? The beat is just sick......
You have just applied the pressure....

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Damn Trompie....Dat Hakeem joint is nice.Whoz on the cuts....is it you? The beat is just sick......
You have just applied the pressure....

As Usual... I do put something for you to think about... I reworked the cuts tho...

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

i feel you god, the drums need to be tuned up and laced up properly. the feed is always constructive and appreciated.

Aight nice flip Oints but I'm still not convinced. I'll up another joint on Tuesday.

hehehe, i got you Knowledge, round 1 goes to you ma nigg, congratulations...DAliq i see you too pa, nice work....ima see you Tuesday Knowledge, you too Trompie....ONE, respect on the constructive input.... ;)

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

hehehe, i got you Knowledge, round 1 goes to you ma nigg, congratulations...DAliq i see you too pa, nice work....ima see you Tuesday Knowledge, you too Trompie....ONE, respect on the constructive input.... ;)

Peace son...

I see we somehow becoming some sort of an elite team of AG producers...lol!

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
yes, ja.. this producer movement is great.. nice works 4 real..

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Imagine all of us rocking up for a project thats purely conceptual with dope AG mc's!!!! ::)

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Imagine all of us rocking up for a project thats purely conceptual with dope AG mc's!!!! ::)

its not that far fetched, unfortunatley, i havent been keeping up with the emcee section here at the gate but as far as dope goes, Holstar, Proverb, Korea Crook and some other cats have to be on it if we ever do decide to get it up and running

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

its not that far fetched, unfortunatley, i havent been keeping up with the emcee section here at the gate but as far as dope goes, Holstar, Proverb, Korea Crook and some other cats have to be on it if we ever do decide to get it up and running

What are the possibilities? maybe if we can get a show of hands? ::)

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
reason cats.... how the heck to u get a pre-count on reason. I just got a midi keyboard and i cant get a pre-count on reason!! how the heck do i configure that.

ps. has anyone on FL studio used this VSt called Vintage Keyboard Efx? off the chain i tell u!