Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Golden Chariots Vol. 2 - The Sacred Bloodlines

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
aight so a while back i got hit up to contribute to this compilation project, was jealously miffed  :D i wasnt included on a previous offering (Remixing the crates) so when i was hit up to contribute i was to put it midly, humbled.

So i present The Golden Chariots Vol. 2 - The Sacred Bloodline (i have no idea if there is a vol 1 and where it is but thats besides the point)

My nicca oints will of course get into the nitty gritty of it, and update all on whats happening with it and how far along it is.

Lets go!!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 10:55:10 AM by Sir blacK »
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
oh! a snippet of what i been working on for this offering.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
There was vol.1 of this...which i listen to sometimes  ;)
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
aight so a while back i got hit up to contribute to this compilation project, was jealously miffed  :D i wasnt included on a previous offering (Remixing the crates) so when i was hit up to contribute i was to put it midly, humbled.

So i present The Golden Chariots Vol. 2 - The Sacred Bloodline (i have no idea if there is a vol 1 and where it is but thats besides the point)

My nicca oints will of course get into the nitty gritty of it, and update all on whats happening with it and how far along it is.

Lets go!!

im not at home so i couldnt up the cover of the album and everything...thanks for doing the honours BLACK, i see you,...

as has already been discussed above i and a handful of producers i greatly admire are working on the second instalment in a four part beattape series i began about a year ago. GOLDEN CHARIOTS V2 (the sacred bloodlines) will serve as not only a culmination of concpet beat making but also an indication of what we like to belive as setting a benchmark for collaborative production.

all the material on the album is firstly presented to the beatmakers involved in teh project and pa**es through series' of scrutiny from each contributor making the album as much part of their own individual portfolios as it is mine...

on the album i work with

Alias
BlackChild
Trompie
Rebbi
RobOne
MYth

as time goes by we will keep on updating you on the proceedings and brief you on how far the album is before it drops...Peace..stay Tuned ;) download the Snippet Black has given youl and wait in anticipation for the final drop ;)

oh and ofcourse there is a vol 1...here is the cover to that, later on i will up it and people can appreciate perfectly the transition from it to this here project...ONE

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Please pm me more details

id appreciate that too. saw my name there!

one
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Guess I need to get around to properly cracking on with my track. Give me a deadline!
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Please pm me more details

id appreciate that too. saw my name there!

one

Yeah Myth, i spoke to your manager, she told med your just the guy with the talent and she takes care of all the beezwacks in the background, so yeah, get cracking on them beats nicca, ima come collect and give all the royalties to her...(hehe, jokes).....ima PM u sun, give you the entire 4double...

Please pm me more details, and perhaps exclusives for the blog

INdeed, il get on that just now dun...

Guess I need to get around to properly cracking on with my track. Give me a deadline!

dont tell me you dont even have an outlay >:(.... i also cant wait to hear what you come up with Rob, not to tell you what flavour to kick but i wouldnt mind if u broke us off with some of that grungy UK kano typa joints...its all in your hands... ;)

thought id up something, a snippet, something i worked on while trapped on the other side of civilization...it might or mightn't make it on the tape...give it a bump anyway ;)

Yo, BLACK, ima kite u soon fam, have to send you the other tracks i made so you give me feed...ONE  ;)

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
i hear i fear......
I am on this thing? Since when?
LOL. im up for it fam, will diff try make a plan.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
oh else what? You gonna pack up ur reason boys and head(pun intended) for a nicca?

im sure you meant to say my ARMY OF PROPELLORHEAD VIETNAM VETS still trapped in the jungles creating soundtracks to steven spilberg and spike lee flicks bout WAR....SmH @ this nigga, u dont want to test ;D

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
@ San

Ah My Ninj, This Track Is Heat!!! Heish, I Gotta Come To Tha Plateau Now!!! Dopeness Nyuggah!!!!!!!