Africasgateway.com

Tsivagirai sworn in as PM

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor

Im busy watching this ninja get sworn in on the telly.. so what gives? Will this make a difference in Zim? Does he have any executive powers? what do ya'll think...?
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Im busy watching this ninja get sworn in on the telly.. so what gives? Will this make a difference in Zim? Does he have any executive powers? what do ya'll think...?

Nope! any zimbabwean will tell u. even mugabe dont run shit. them army generals run zimbabwe. executive decisions dont happen if the generals dont like it.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile

Nope! any zimbabwean will tell u. even mugabe dont run shit. them army generals run zimbabwe. executive decisions dont happen if the generals dont like it.
Co-sign
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile

lemme guess..
lame duck or is it just a duck on crutches?
& the nose nearly threw me off..  :-\
the webbed feet helped me identify it though..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

really? can somebody please give us more insight on this?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
sorry, I didn't have any pics of black lame ducks.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
sorry, I didn't have any pics of black lame ducks.

admittedly was unaware of their existence & have just googled em..
nxa.. am probably off duck for good..

aside: have no idea why the thought of black ducks reminded me of david hume's thesis on black swans..
rumsfeld may have been on to something about unknown unknowns after all..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Good looks for the guy,he really persevered to be there, i remember  posting pics in this section, his face  was bruised he was brutally beaten by bob's henchmen.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

in consolidating & mature democracies- civil military relations are such that the armed forces are non- partisan & subjected to the authority of a legitimate civilian government.. however, zimbabwe's armed forces, as with most others in the 3rd world, are highly politicised & the supreme authority is not the constitution but the whims of the dominant political formation..

owing to the highly organised structure of the military, their extensive communications infrastructure and their monopoly on arms and other coercive instruments- in zimbabwe, as in many failing states, the armed forces become the de facto rulers.. mugabe & his cronies know that the only reason they're still in power is due to the armed forces.. it is said that the reason mugabe didn't step down after the loss in the parliamentary elections was owing to undue pressure from the generals in the army- who feared retribution from the MDC.. they'd threatened to take over state power..
--Plato

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

in consolidating & mature democracies- civil military relations are such that the armed forces are non- partisan & subjected to the authority of a legitimate civilian government.. however, zimbabwe's armed forces, as with most others in the 3rd world, are highly politicised & the supreme authority is not the constitution but the whims of the dominant political formation..

owing to the highly organised structure of the military, their extensive communications infrastructure and their monopoly on arms and other coercive instruments- in zimbabwe, as in many failing states, the armed forces become the de facto rulers.. mugabe & his cronies know that the only reason they're still in power is due to the armed forces.. it is said that the reason mugabe didn't step down after the loss in the parliamentary elections was owing to undue pressure from the generals in the army- who feared retribution from the MDC.. they'd threatened to take over state power..

interesting. thanks for the explaination man.

forgot to tell you that i came across your brother a while ago, thought he was you. so glad i didnt go "hey lapdog" since i felt like saying it. you dudes look so much alike.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
you dudes look so much alike.

rather unfortunate that u saw fit to comment on my looks in a thread about morgan..
irregardless.. that ninja has bishes hollering at him all hours of the day asking about a ninja- but never relays their msgs..
can only imagine how much goon he has gotten on my acc..
--Plato