Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Nas: Illmatic 15 years on XXL scans

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
warning: these images are huge so if you have bandwidth problems, i'd suggest you keep it moving.

otherwise, here's a few scans of an article in XXL about went down (behind the scenes) in the making of Nas' opus, Illmatic. as told by the emcees and the producers.

enjoy.

(by the way, MC Serch's beef anecdotes on Pete Rock and Russel Simmons are hilarious)

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
^^^^^^^^

co-sign, this is a very informative post, goodlooks for putting it up dun, we need to learn where niccas come from so we can properly judge when and if they fell off, im just saying 8)

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Not engaging like the making of "OB4CL" and other previous features but still cool i guess.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Solid post.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /