GudEar · 88 · 22821

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
Thir[13]teen is pronouned as thirteen. Its not trying 2 confuse anyone. Its just unique 4 people who expect the norm. Thanks for the music you play and i hope people are diggin it.

this shit dont make sense,, thank God ya music [beats] does !!!!! but how thir[13]teen is pronounced as 13 is a mystery .... hail to the unique people

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
wurd up to 13teen...uniqueness and all..and the resta ag cats...the hype mag man...hotness!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

tHIR[13]tEen

• The dude you've never met
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +6/-3
  • I'm really into Kwaito, Hip Hop is just a foot in the door...
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
I wish i could please everyone but sadly i cannot, the name stays. The good thing is the music isnt goin anywhere!!
I, myself cannot make beats so i sell you those of others. It's a fair trade

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i think this dudes name makes sense to me, i dont think theres any ned for you to also call out the no 13 coz its just an indication of what the word is, obviously, the world idea behind the word is thirteen, and in some comprehensible way the 13 just fits in

im sure whoever this playa is, he must be excited like f*** wherevrer he is, he prolly twisted his name just to draw some attention to this name, and appearantly the whole plan workerd out very well for the poor kid coz u motherf***ers have been talking about it since mbeki was stil president

mad speaks.........listen
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i think this dudes name makes sense to me, i dont think theres any need for you to also call out the no 13 coz its just an indication of what the word is, obviously, the whole idea behind the word is thirteen, and in some comprehensible way the 13 just fits in

im sure whoever this playa is, he must be excited  as a virgin dude who just f***ed a chick ama-5 wherever he is, he prolly twisted his name just to draw some attention to this name, and appearantly the whole plan workerd out very well for the poor kid coz u motherf***ers have been talking about it since mbeki was still president

just thought i shud made some corrections there
Hood.

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Ey people. Gooi an inbox written "1st Single" to benedictm@pdna.co.za and you'll get the first single of my album FREE!!!!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
why don't you up it, bredren. it'll probably spread better. plus there are more 'Guests' on this site, anyway.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 04:55:34 PM by panic »

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
why don't you up it, bredren. it'll probably spread better. plus there are more 'Guests' on this site, anyway.

co sign that, plus i also have a suggestion:

since u releasing this album of yours, why dont you use the opportunity to tell us a little bit more about it.

so far we know of your beat making skills on other people's material, what is your album like, what is it, a beat tape, a mixtape (what?)

what inspired it, what is it called, you know mayn, the usual stuff... ???

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
i think this dudes name makes sense to me, i dont think theres any need for you to also call out the no 13 coz its just an indication of what the word is, obviously, the whole idea behind the word is thirteen, and in some comprehensible way the 13 just fits in

im sure whoever this playa is, he must be excited  as a virgin dude who just f***ed a chick ama-5 wherever he is, he prolly twisted his name just to draw some attention to this name, and appearantly the whole plan workerd out very well for the poor kid coz u motherf***ers have been talking about it since mbeki was still president

just thought i shud made some corrections there

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Great idea. Dudes gettin old at such a young age. Anyway, Ill up it as soon as i can

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
About the album.
Postmodern Innovations is an instrumental LP. The name: we all know we are living in post-modern times so through the music i am innovating those times. I launched in November 30th, 2008. The album is an instrumental offering. If emcees have rap albums then producers should have instrumental albums-it separates the boys from the men. The album is built with Jazz, Calipso, Soul, Hip Hop, Instrumental, etc. Inspired by the lack of bravery from producers to explore themselves and also by the undeniable love of music. I do have feaures from 4 brothers, namely AQ, Nyambo, Mizi and Xkalybah. People who have heard it do not look at me the same - it is that special and that crazy. Its one of my favourite albums i have done - it stands besides the AQ & Thir[13]teen - Quotes on Notes (2006).
 Get it at the Ritual Store in Newtown, Johannesburg. Inbox me for orders out of Gauteng.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
About the album.
Postmodern Innovations is an instrumental LP. The name: we all know we are living in post-modern times so through the music i am innovating those times. I launched in November 30th, 2008. The album is an instrumental offering. If emcees have rap albums then producers should have instrumental albums-it separates the boys from the men. The album is built with Jazz, Calipso, Soul, Hip Hop, Instrumental, etc. Inspired by the lack of bravery from producers to explore themselves and also by the undeniable love of music. I do have feaures from 4 brothers, namely AQ, Nyambo, Mizi and Xkalybah. People who have heard it do not look at me the same - it is that special and that crazy. Its one of my favourite albums i have done - it stands besides the AQ & Thir[13]teen - Quotes on Notes (2006).
 Get it at the Ritual Store in Newtown, Johannesburg. Inbox me for orders out of Gauteng.

i see, quick question right there u have it in stores, thats nice, who do you use for distribution, or are u doing everything by yourself any record company backing, major or independent?

and you mention that the people whove listened to it "dont look at you the same". am i to believe its doing quite well, what are the sale stats standing like? im just asking cos im a producer and want to learn how the ma**es receive a project of this nature in the SA market

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
The demagraphics of people purchasing the record are quite an abnorm pack. Both mature folks and teens are bumpin it. Im doin it all by myself. My production is holdin me down but since i own it its pretty much my sweat and tears. I put it in stores n peeps are quick to buy it so i guess. This sort of offering is different and im quite surprized at the reception it has received. People want good music, if its there then they buy it - i know i do

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
I bump this in my ride by-weekly...its blends with the monday moods and really is a cla**ic from a producers point of view, my wife diggz it too much that if we fighting on what to play in the lazy sunday afternoon, she decides we play it rather...

I suggest that those that are into producing pick it up as a turtorial, you might learn something about being musical instead of just chopping samples and try to stutter yo way out the beat... I give this a 4/5

Big ups Thir[13]teen... dont worry, we'll still do what we previously spoke about  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
The demagraphics of people purchasing the record are quite an abnorm pack. Both mature folks and teens are bumpin it. Im doin it all by myself. My production is holdin me down but since i own it its pretty much my sweat and tears. I put it in stores n peeps are quick to buy it so i guess. This sort of offering is different and im quite surprized at the reception it has received. People want good music, if its there then they buy it - i know i do

aight i hear you dun dun, but im in Grahamstown, how do i get hold of a copy?