Thir(13)teen

GudEar · 88 · 22820

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
My most humble respects and gratitude to all the people who are showin love for the music. Its pretty humbling when you are a topic on AG you just stumbled across. To those who dont know me - Hi! my friends call me tHIR[13]tEen - just keep your ears open

ya dude welcome to ag, please dont f*** with anybody here or slese you gon have to answer to me, dig me?

have a nice day
Hood.

tHIR[13]tEen

• The dude you've never met
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +6/-3
  • I'm really into Kwaito, Hip Hop is just a foot in the door...
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Illmad, i take it you're the father around here. Word of advice, if you're going to speak that way to me, dont post it on AG to show people how tough you think you are. You've got my details, bring it to me straight! Im here for music not to play with kiddies. Oh & by the way my album is out - Postmodern Innovations. Get it now
I, myself cannot make beats so i sell you those of others. It's a fair trade

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Illmad, i take it you're the father around here. Word of advice, if you're going to speak that way to me, dont post it on AG to show people how tough you think you are. You've got my details, bring it to me straight! Im here for music not to play with kiddies. Oh & by the way my album is out - Postmodern Innovations. Get it now

first bolded text- man i like it when you say my name playa

second bolded line- you know ive enjoyed reading the first line of your post, but when i was about to finish the second one something just caught my eye and i cudnt help but notice it, what you saying there has no other name besides pure bullshit, you f***ing with i partner? f*** thirteen look here you cocksucing zimbabwean refugee, mad is not a f***ing dollhouse, you wana make some dolly dolly music get to shoprite and shop all the toys and shit rite, you dig?

you going to looose as f*** if you going to come to ag with that f***ing attitude, damn this nigga just makes me wanna eat garbage and kill a pregnant bitch, and murder all the hiv infected people in the world

man f*** whatever ish u on about, matter fact your album sounds lame as you, cop it yourself, i wudn get it even if it was a freebie, ive never bought even a single 50 cent copy, then why the f*** wud i wanna by yours? you probabley recorded the album on a credit, all the money to be made [ if any] is surely going to the recording expenses and ul be left with no shit and more debt

Hood.

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Did i say father? i mistook you for a shemale. My bad. I got love for my deformed sisters too! lol

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
@ 13....i see you don't frequent this forum, otherwise you would be aware illmadick is the resident arse.....

save the energy for knockin em beats playa!
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Ey Myth. I kinda noticed. Thanx 4 the heads up. BUT I decided i need a brand new pet to keep me amused when im not workin.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Did i say father? i mistook you for a shemale. My bad. I got love for my deformed sisters too! lol

You'd be well advised to add mad or whatever the variation is onto your ignore list

That not good enough for ya?

B.O.Ywonda about the O.G

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://houseofhiphop.co.za
peace thir[[13]teen

Don't pay no mind to this rectum! I bet he doesn't know what you're about.
PM me and let's settle work on the next.
Boy I wonder how many bars it takes to put a rapper under

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
kids kids kids, just let go of mds name for a day or two, i know its not the easiest thing to do coz u so addicted to my name and many of you get so excited when i respond to their posts
Hood.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
watchin a retard in action is highly entertaining....

play on play on
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
info on this thread?
Meaning???
Who is thi(13)teen?

Brick awumazi u Thir(13)teen......he is one of the dope hip hop producer here in SA currently from Cap City. He worked with Adbul aka AQ on the Qoutes on Notes album that was released in 2006 if I'm not mistaken. He has work with Ba4Za, Proverb and many more...

Yes Sir!! one of the illest and most underrated in the country please believe!! Expect some of his work on the 3rd!! (if and when it drops)

why does this proverb fucj play brick and lace and other non rap shit on HEAD RUSH please explain someone

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Thirteen, you make great music. And we're glad to have you on here. But I have a question.

What's with the name?

I mean, why? Why put the number in the middle of the word? Do you think that nobody will be able to understand the word? Or perhaps you've put the word around the number because hardly anybody can count these days?

Not hating, just really bemused. I'm a radio DJ: do you know what a mission your name is to say on air? It's a pain. I have to say Thir-Thirteen-Teen. In the end I just give up and call you One Three. Or Unlucky Number.

Come on my dude. Head out of arse, there's a good lad.

Seriously, great music, weird name. And this from a guy named Rob One.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
info on this thread?
Meaning???
Who is thi(13)teen?

Brick awumazi u Thir(13)teen......he is one of the dope hip hop producer here in SA currently from Cap City. He worked with Adbul aka AQ on the Qoutes on Notes album that was released in 2006 if I'm not mistaken. He has work with Ba4Za, Proverb and many more...

Yes Sir!! one of the illest and most underrated in the country please believe!! Expect some of his work on the 3rd!! (if and when it drops)

why does this proverb fucj play brick and lace and other non rap shit on HEAD RUSH please explain someone

Yeah man, i think i watched that particular show, since then, me neva watch headrush, thank God 4  youtube... it just didn't make sense 4 a Bric and lace track being played on such a show as headrush... Doesn't proverb have a say on what the playlist, i'd understand if it were Da les whoresting the show....

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
LOL kats...

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Thir[13]teen is pronouned as thirteen. Its not trying 2 confuse anyone. Its just unique 4 people who expect the norm. Thanks for the music you play and i hope people are diggin it.