Thir(13)teen

GudEar · 88 · 22787

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
I should actually write about how each song about. Just for the sake of history. We love it just as much fellows - no being big-headed. It should actually be AQ,THIR[13]TEEN AND NYAMBO - he played a huge part!
Yes we'd appreciate the history behind each track.....!!!!

Runaway Slave - We are all childern of GOD, but in the manner we r treated, to believe this can be hard....knock..knock.

If u think washing dishes in the evening is a drag, wait till u old and your first name is dad.

I haven't been excited about an album like this in yrs......
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
As much as Thir[13]teen is dope on beats, I think he's more doper on the mic also...

SALUTE mfana...SALUTE!!!

iamBakdraft

• Bakdraft
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-8
  • I'mmo gets mine...
    • View Profile
    • Iambakdraft's Blogspot
Backdraft i havent got that email dawg. Send it again. Im at a battle right now - its live. Osmic and Jazz. Whos winning? its too crazy to tell

Word Son, I have just sent the email again to all three addresses
Holler back

tHIR[13]tEen

• The dude you've never met
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +6/-3
  • I'm really into Kwaito, Hip Hop is just a foot in the door...
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Chef, you are not the first to say that. Maliq (Ba4za) said it straight to me. He was like "I know youre a dope producer and what not but forget everybody else, for me youre a doper rapper." So people enjoy the music differnt. You beats are bangin too man, heard a joint you did for Ras with Nombongo on the hook. Ill to death
I, myself cannot make beats so i sell you those of others. It's a fair trade

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Chef, you are not the first to say that. Maliq (Ba4za) said it straight to me. He was like "I know youre a dope producer and what not but forget everybody else, for me youre a doper rapper." So people enjoy the music differnt. You beats are bangin too man, heard a joint you did for Ras with Nombongo on the hook. Ill to death

F- that my nicc... how come you even hear that before I do... I got joints on RAS album and mixtape but never heard them...sorry a** sawd...anyway... Thanx for the complement... just trying to get on some other level.. just pa**ed level 4 of 25...21 to go... Im reaching for yo'll level  ;D jokes man...jokes

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
And in other news, Dick Riding seems to be at an all time high on AH... now back to our normal daytime soapie

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Get a room kids  ;D

Thought i was the only one who noticed the circle jerk.
Beating bitches since 1982.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
And in other news, Dick Riding seems to be at an all time high on AH... now back to our normal daytime soapie

lol so brady and john shack up in marlenaz room to have a 4some with shwan and austin...back to the soapie at hand(wink wink)
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Just when I was about to up his single myself...this comes along...sheeeit RUTHLESS...never thot you wud say that about me....SMH  :-\

Well... I guess its a shame if yo'll think about dick riding all day...

LINK REMOVED/?m3nlzyz5iyy
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 11:37:08 AM by The CHEF »

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
As much as Thir[13]teen is dope on beats, I think he's more doper on the mic also...

SALUTE mfana...SALUTE!!!

Exactly....Where You At...he killed it for me, Runaway Slave... I like the sound of his voice on the mic....He's dope on the mic indeed.
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
but honestly, you cats kinda deserve that shit. here's this dude coming up here and telling us to check out his music. he tells us how dope it is, and then leaves it to his friends to cosign him ad nauseum, as he laps it up on some "i know! you're not the only that thinks i'm dope!" shit.

come on, duke. stick to business and let's keep this thing moving. up the single or provide a link.

we are not all from Cap City, nor do all of us know who you are, but we are interested in your music - which is what this thread is about, right? exposing your music?

tHIR[13]tEen

• The dude you've never met
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +6/-3
  • I'm really into Kwaito, Hip Hop is just a foot in the door...
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
And where does the beef come from? Anyway, i wanted to let yall know that iv started the Quotes on Notes - In the making. Chef, sorry about that, dont worry though man cause the product is ill...i was with Ras for like 5 mins last week, the tape is done so youl hear it at its finest
I, myself cannot make beats so i sell you those of others. It's a fair trade

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
but honestly, you cats kinda deserve that shit. here's this dude coming up here and telling us to check out his music. he tells us how dope it is, and then leaves it to his friends to cosign him ad nauseum, as he laps it up on some "i know! you're not the only that thinks i'm dope!" shit.

come on, duke. stick to business and let's keep this thing moving. up the single or provide a link.

we are not all from Cap City, nor do all of us know who you are, but we are interested in your music - which is what this thread is about, right? exposing your music?

I would change yo statement if i were you...U unappreciative...  >:(

and I would do my research if i was you... he's not from Cap city, but was based there for sometime...

Thir[13]teen... I called RAS, and i will have the $#it in my hands by 1pm today...thanx again...

Anyone else, pls leave yo sorry comments at home... its sad when someone is respected when he's gone (J-dilla), but never given props while he's around... man up... I would do the same for guys like Top Shayela, SYC, Hype or whoever, but yo'll are starting to sound sorry...SAD!!!!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 11:52:46 AM by The CHEF »