DA's election manifesto

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, what do you guys think?

In my opinion this is probably the most comprehensive and well though about out of all the parties.

If we were a real democracy based on political knowledge rather than emotion and race I have no doubt the DA would have taken this.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
What did they say, i missed theirs...only caught the ACDP's...

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
The D.A may have a sound manifesto which can compete in modern politics. but lets be real. the history of this state is that certain things will not fly with the ma** (whose vote u need to win any election and most are the poor and some middlecla**).

No trust in the white man period (maybe the next generation. but not this one).
affirmative action - is a huge one. and thats where the ANC gets a lot of its followers

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
sad that the darkie stays loyal to the ANC no matter how corrupt or f***edup they are...

Change is due
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Im one of them. I dont see myself ever voting for the DA no matter what they say. If it predomintly has a white following and i happen to work predominately with white ppl and leave in city thats predominately run by white reacially intollerent people then with that logic its not a great idea to consider voting for them.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Im one of them. I dont see myself ever voting for the DA no matter what they say. If it predomintly has a white following and i happen to work predominately with white ppl and leave in city thats predominately run by white reacially intollerent people then with that logic its not a great idea to consider voting for them.

Co- siggidy
M Turn

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile
4 anc to be at the top they had to use force.if the is any party thats gonna take over ANC they gonna have to use force of sum' sort too.remeber da time zulu's had spear's up IFP was on da tip of everyone's tongue.now we living in da world of ideas and loyalty is nothing but a mind state.this people they think dey are loyal to ANC which means u can change their mind.i don't hav enuf time break this down but DA winning votes? maybe in the next 10 years
Commercial Ground

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So you'd rather stay getting f***ed for as long as the ANC feels like it, because you refuse to vote for a predominantly white party regardless of the fact that they have proposals that could change not only your life, but the lives of millions of the poorest people in the country, as opposed to the ANC's manifesto which is so blatantly opportunist and populous that even a fool can see that it will be impossible to implement it all.

That and their history of f***ing their electorate over should be enough for the right thinking person to make them sway, but not here I see. We're still too stuck on race politics, which is unfortunately a trademark of "democracies" all over Africa.

Maybe we should re-evaluate our loyalties for a second and use our brains to think rather than our hearts, or whatever the f*** it is some people use, because for me this makes no sense.

this is why I refuse to participate in your "democracy". Too many fools...

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
So you'd rather stay getting f***ed for as long as the ANC feels like it, because you refuse to vote for a predominantly white party regardless of the fact that they have proposals that could change not only your life, but the lives of millions of the poorest people in the country, as opposed to the ANC's manifesto which is so blatantly opportunist and populous that even a fool can see that it will be impossible to implement it all.

That and their history of f***ing their electorate over should be enough for the right thinking person to make them sway, but not here I see. We're still too stuck on race politics, which is unfortunately a trademark of "democracies" all over Africa.

Maybe we should re-evaluate our loyalties for a second and use our brains to think rather than our hearts, or whatever the f*** it is some people use, because for me this makes no sense.

this is why I refuse to participate in your "democracy". Too many fools...

Im not voting for the ANC either. I doubt that most whites here think in favour of everyone. Thats the reality. I can never trust what they say. if the ANC with predomitely black folk can f*** us over i imagine the worst with a predomitely white party.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

In my opinion this is probably the most comprehensive and well though about out of all the parties.

If we were a real democracy based on political knowledge rather than emotion and race I have no doubt the DA would have taken this.

i confused with this statement Pyro, coz i read their manifesto and it aint different from any political party manifesto.  The manifesto is well-written (perfect English) and that is the only thing that differentiates it from other parties manifesto. DA was and still is about 1. addressing white fears (crime, affarmative action etc), severely punish those who commit crime ( mostly poor and black), having flexible labour laws that would lure investors amongst other things. yes, they have changed their image but, in the main, they still represent the interests of the minority.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

i confused with this statement Pyro, coz i read their manifesto and it aint different from any political party manifesto.  The manifesto is well-written (perfect English) and that is the only thing that differentiates it from other parties manifesto. DA was and still is about 1. addressing white fears (crime, affarmative action etc), severely punish those who commit crime ( mostly poor and black), having flexible labour laws that would lure investors amongst other things. yes, they have changed their image but, in the main, they still represent the interests of the minority.

thats where the DA will stay loosing. cos its bad enough, completely doing away with it no way in hell they will win black voters with that
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 03:23:33 PM by Sir blacK »
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Instead of just talking about how they're gonna save the world and eliminate poverty etc. I like the fact that they actually went and delineated step by step what their key focus areas are gonna be.

They went one step further and stated exactly how much they plan to spend on each aspect, whereas the ANC just dumped the usual bunch of election promises together and wrapped them in a new cloak. Besides saying exactly how much they plan to spend on each area, such as education and improvement of service delivery, they also had comprehensive plans for saving about 43 billion (not sure of the exact amount). They admit that it is an ambitious plan and that it will actually leave us with debt for a few years, but it is worth it, especially if you consider the strong emphasis on eliminating poverty through improved education, something the ANC isn't as focused on, since they want you to remain ignorant and fall for their promise of houses every time.

I'm not even gonna speak on COPE, becuase as yet Ihaven't seen any real emphasis on poverty alleviation from them besides the usual ex-ANC rhetoric.

I'm not delusional enough to even think that the DA is a perfect party, but when looking at what is on offer, you have to admit that thier deal looks like the one any normal businessman would take if this were a corporate deal and the company belonged to the poor and middle cla** people, rather than the elite.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Instead of just talking about how they're gonna save the world and eliminate poverty etc. I like the fact that they actually went and delineated step by step what their key focus areas are gonna be.

They went one step further and stated exactly how much they plan to spend on each aspect, whereas the ANC just dumped the usual bunch of election promises together and wrapped them in a new cloak. Besides saying exactly how much they plan to spend on each area, such as education and improvement of service delivery, they also had comprehensive plans for saving about 43 billion (not sure of the exact amount). They admit that it is an ambitious plan and that it will actually leave us with debt for a few years, but it is worth it, especially if you consider the strong emphasis on eliminating poverty through improved education, something the ANC isn't as focused on, since they want you to remain ignorant and fall for their promise of houses every time.

I'm not even gonna speak on COPE, becuase as yet Ihaven't seen any real emphasis on poverty alleviation from them besides the usual ex-ANC rhetoric.

I'm not delusional enough to even think that the DA is a perfect party, but when looking at what is on offer, you have to admit that thier deal looks like the one any normal businessman would take if this were a corporate deal and the company belonged to the poor and middle cla** people, rather than the elite.

tru that man, this is the first timne i agree with you, it means you finally grew some brain......i havent seen the manifesto of the da but that bolded statement just gives me a reason to believe that they are a far more better party the ANC

CMON SOUTH AFRICA, CHANGE WE NEED NOW
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
just a friendly remnder......Politicians will say or do just about anything in order for them to get vote including sucking d*ck so don't be fooled.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Like I said, I don't believe everythign they said, but iut of all of them, they are the only ones who came with exact numbers and plans, instead of the broad "dick-sucking" that the rest especially the anc CAME WITH.

Wouldn't you choose the person who told you exactly how he plans to fix your broken house and how much it will cost, instead of the guy who makes big promises and has grand designs, but has no record of ever fixing any houses and has no real plan for fixing yours now?