Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Remixing the Crates vol.2 ...(an MC's Lp)....the OFFICIAL thread.

The CHEF · 527 · 250233

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-1
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala
Ah y'all, Just downloaded the album.
Thank you for this project. Props to Oints, Trompie and all involved in the initiative.

So far feeling:
Caught between worlds: This makes up for all the things I complained about on Super hero. Rob one, I was like, what!! Good on ya.
Murder she wrote - Such a Holstar fitting beat, you murdered it son! Now I really need to get my hands on your album, tell me how.
Watchu doin? - Sounds like some one's in love! Loving it. Can't hear everything you saying but beat and flow go really well.

Still listening, hope it just gets better and better.
Peace.

Thanks alot Nat! The album is still available on zamtunes dot com, here is the link:-

http://www.zamtunes.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=511

a couple of people have ordered from the uk and have already recieved their copies!

Peace ;D

And good looking out on the downloads guys, I will get the hiphopfan to place the link on his blog:-

http://zedhiphopbeatz.blogspot.com

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo also all the skits and interludes etc that was done was ill...the mary jane joint...larfed me in my p**** and i was "kak high on top of that"...my homeboys rated it a good 7/10
for diversity on the album and they are heads fo real...seems like our track not even mention...did we suck that much..one!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
yo also all the skits and interludes etc that was done was ill...the mary jane joint...larfed me in my p**** and i was "kak high on top of that"...my homeboys rated it a good 7/10
for diversity on the album and they are heads fo real...seems like our track not even mention...did we suck that much..one!

first and foremost, say PEACE to your manz cuz, tell em we appreciate the boost  :D, much appreciated indeed...

as for your track, i for one liked the way it was constructed and the idea behind it. it reminded me of the old skool breaks, sumin you would hear Biz Markie on, free styling on a radio station or sumin...and thats just me, i told you cats that ima have an independent review for youl from someone i respect...he also has some very interesting things to say about the project as a whole... ;)

so rest easy, just because you dont see cats talking about what you did on this record on this one HipHop forum dont mean you not shining elsewhere in the world  ;)

oh oh, glad youl loving the skits and interludes too...we would like to think they added a different dimension to the album and made it more of a smoother listening.... ;)

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx

first and foremost, say PEACE to your manz cuz, tell em we appreciate the boost  :D, much appreciated indeed...

as for your track, i for one liked the way it was constructed and the idea behind it. it reminded me of the old skool breaks, sumin you would hear Biz Markie on, free styling on a radio station or sumin...and thats just me, i told you cats that ima have an independent review for youl from someone i respect...he also has some very interesting things to say about the project as a whole... ;)

so rest easy, just because you dont see cats talking about what you did on this record on this one HipHop forum dont mean you not shining elsewhere in the world  ;)

oh oh, glad youl loving the skits and interludes too...we would like to think they added a different dimension to the album and made it more of a smoother listening.... ;)

yeah that skits made all the dif to the album fore real man...shot for the inspiration duke..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
yeah that skits made all the dif to the album fore real man...shot for the inspiration duke..

likewise ma nigg cheddar, likewise  ;)

UPDATE:

well you know how we do right around this time...

the Re-Invention VOL 2 is still whats got the HEADS buggin in the underground circuit...

as it stands we are currently sitting on 519 downloads.... :D

im going to keep monitoring the VOL 2 downloads until we hit the 600 mark and WHY you ask, well its cos the Re-Invention VOL 1 (just in case you didnt know) was dropped late last year and is currently sitting on 624 downloads  :D

so like i did on our facebook group, lets say for arguments sake one person downloads the VOL 2 album, then shares it with one other person...that will mean we have managed to reach a total of 1000 HEADS in less than 6 days...not bad, not bad at all ma peoples...

on another very very important note, you can now find the Re-Invention VOL 2 shared on one of the prime locations for African HipHop music, the Zambian HipHop Blog...its truly a great honour to be housed there on the same platform as our brothers and sisters in music all hustling relentlessly to get our music out and be heard. much thanks to the gods for putting us on, evidence that we are doing something right  :D  ;)......................... 8)

Check for us

VVVVVVVVVVVVV

http://zedhiphopbeatz.blogspot.com/

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
as promised, i will continue to give you an UPDATE on how the tape is doing download wise until we hit the 600 mark...

after 7 days of its release the Re-Invention VOL 2 is currently sitting on 530 downloads  :D

still going strong and continuing to gather much support from anyone who picks up the tape and gives it a listen...

moreover, although this is really not my place since Trompie championed this strategic maneuver, we are also featured on StreetSheet, something of great honour to us, something im sure ma manz will tell you about when he gets the chance ;)

another thing...keep your eyes pealed for the bomb we are going to drop in the next coming weeks in concern to the Re-Invention VOL 1, we told youl its still making crazy moves  ;)...nuff said...im out...

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Yep...ladies and gentlemen...

the good people at streetsheet.co.za blessed us with putting us on for their ma**es...

I wont say much, but sure that yo'll know by now how we working on this...

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Yep...ladies and gentlemen...

the good people at streetsheet.co.za blessed us with putting us on for their ma**es...

I wont say much, but sure that yo'll know by now how we working on this...

too true, and anyone sleeping on our grind will catch a rude awakening very soon... ;)

just got an UPDATE from Rob and 2020:

since being put up on the 2020 podcast (your favorite rappers favorite podcast)  :D

the Re-Invention VOL 2 has been downloaded a total of 62 times and counting...

ERGO, IT IS SAFE TO CONCLUDE THAT WITHIN A VERY SHORT SPACE OF TIME, THE ALBUM (with the help of all who jumped in and lent a hand to push it forward) HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED OVER 600 TIMES...

THATS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT, I DARE YOU TO FRONT ON THAT!!!...

this proves without a doubt that if you have a strong team behind what you doing, you cant lose...cant lose...

watch this space for more info...big thins are gwan...................... 8)

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
bigups to everyone here....

sho!...the work continues...

Trust
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
bigups to everyone here....

sho!...the work continues...

Trust

NIGGA WHERE YOU BEEN!! ???

remember that deal i told you about, the mag option Trompie organized last year for the Re-Invention VOL 1?

im not going to say much, ima let him fill us all in when the time comes ;) :D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
WORD IS BOND!  :D

just got the word right now from Trompie....

i believe we have alluded to this coming for a while now...well, its finally upon us, like we kept saying to all listening, the
Re-INVENTION VOL 1 album has been making moves and touching all who picked it up and gave it a bump, the journey has just begun...

many thanks go out to ma manz Trompie and Simone for the faith displayed in the album & the subsequent put on ... ;)

RE-INVENTION VOL 1 HAS MADE THE MAY-JUNE ISSUE OF HYPE MAGAZINE...

something to be very proud of, much RESPECT goes out to all the producers on the VOL 1, its because of you and your hard work that we even secured a place in the mag to begin with...be proud ma niggas, we making the much needed moves.... :D

so got out...GET THE MAG.... :)

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
There we go my niccaz...I hope all's well..

We take a momentand reflect to what was seen before as a pipe dream is now a reality... thanking all Gods involved, from producers who were hustled to make deadlines, Mc's, bloggers, websites and even more, media, regardless print, radio or visual...

I THANK YOU ALL...and to my partner in crime Oints.... Lets do more damage!!!