Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Remixing the Crates vol.2 ...(an MC's Lp)....the OFFICIAL thread.

The CHEF · 527 · 250262

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
i think there are more heads that should drop verses on here, and I'm gonna call them out,

Pyro should rhyme to a dance track on here, for real on some (deacon frost signature dance moves)
Greenbat should get on,
Ootz, Nyambz & Dplanet should contribute beats, if this is going to be an Africasgateway Compilation for real!
Matter of fact Spacevein should get on a Ootz beat
Cash, K9 & Koli
Mr. C
Proverb
ahhh who else? oh yes Ekks from NAM
hmm... i know there are still mad heads missing...

I feel you...question is...are they even reading this or looking to participate? Well...I can see the possibilities of how big ths can be ...but I aint sure...let me step to the side and watch if they gonna respond atleast...i know Dplanet read it a couple of times...same as MrC and Pro...but niccz dont have time for this maybe...I might be wrong...

On second thoughts...this will be big with or without them...depends on the response after it drops
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 05:58:11 PM by The CHEF »

Syklik Beatz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
  • 360°
    • View Profile
    • Syklik
Attached are the details for today...they will be updated on a regular!!!

yo CheF wats good i am not on the list  ???
The Touch Of Elegance

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
when and where is this shit taking place man, i dont chase shadows i need to know what im doing. hook me with the full details

@MAD - its taking place here on AG and U shud read the first page of the thread to understand the rules...and seeing that many anticipate yo appearance...I will like to offer my services to protect them by engineering yo voice if need be...i aint liking the beef you been getting...it all pressure...I understand but that necessarily dont have to give you AHD (a**HoleDegree) but as much as I respect everyone, Im asking all to respect and be humble to one another with best work ethics PLEASE!

i get what u say man and i think i understand your fustration, yes i have been doing a lot of beef here on ag and me being on this record could disturb tha peace a lil, but the bolded line there just seemed to cuaght my attention, dude if i get you correctly you trying to diss me and when dudes diss me i diss back, but since we doin this together im just going to be nuetral and deal with you later

lets do this man

Hood.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
So we on right where to from here
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Can I try?  :-[
If it's wack, easy, press delete right?

What is it dat you wanna do?

apani in the making?
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Okay every...

the list have been updated and I will like to thank all that will be participating and cheering us to complete this successfully.

@ Money - say no more and head to the studio to prepare jotting down some dope lyrics to record. Get zoned out a bit and focus as by next week...i believe you will be having a serious task of killing a beat sent to you with a week only to record....

@ MAD - Man... I hope you dont think off beef but positivity that this project should entail... I dont think people here will discriminate and put you down, but give best criticism that one should stomach... I also would like ppl to do so in a more professional way as i will also practice it. Therefore, thats why I offered to personally a**ist where possible when it comes to you.

@ Naturelle - welcome my African beautiful sista, I believe whatever you will bring will be soulstrous (no such word) and calming to a masculine soul. Even if you'll be venting out, it will be felt... hope you enjoy the project as much as we all will.

@ Rebbi and Myth - lets be welcoming to our sista here and make her feel comfortable please....

Well... I guess I said a mouthful... Imma get producers who already has something ready to send beats by this friday, and the rest will come next week....

Thank you everyone for you're participation....

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
E.K.K.S. wher u at?

the kritik?
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
E.K.K.S. wher u at?

the kritik?

I feel you Myth...but how can I involve ppl that have not logged in in a minute and also without their approval? Therefore I will now be needing confirmation from the mails I will be sending to you guys on submission...pls be informed that if we dont do this professionally, you will never succeed in being involved in business, EVER!!! Im not tripping but Im trying to make yo'll realize the capacity that this project might take us.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
What up Fellas,

Would really like to jump on, but to be honest i really don't have the time right now. I've dedicated all my energy to finishing off this Federation album (50 tracks deep) and the last few songs and post-production on other joints that have been done is proving to be a bitch. The timelines seem a bit too tight for me. Maybe i can jump on Vol 2 if it ever happens ?

Good luck ya'll.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon