Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Remixing the Crates vol.2 ...(an MC's Lp)....the OFFICIAL thread.

The CHEF · 527 · 250378

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Thanx for the push there Oints... I just updated the list and I see we now have serious niccz and hopefully (NATURELLE) a lady that can deliver for this project. I believe according to our set plan we are going to focus on getting beats the following week, where by Friday we need to distribute them to all mc's involved via e-mail...(PS: hense I included the e-mail colounm) ... in addition, we will however discuss during next week on who is going to get what in terms of beats so we wont send too many for an mcee to handle....but thats just my opinion there,yo'll are welcome to dispute...bear in mind that its our sites project....

word is BOND

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Oh yea, I went thru one of the .doc files and see that I was listed as a producer. Can only drop some snippets in that regard, and I'm sure OINTS still has some of those somewhere in his collections.

But yea, I'm on the emceeing

WORD god, as an EMCEE i know u def gon bring some heat, we would be privileged to have you...and yeah i got the beats you cooked up, all safe and secure, ima drop em on cats when the times right  ;)

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
You Know For Sheezy I Have To Be  On This!!!!!!! I Just Need To Get My Beat Mojo Back, Whaddup San!!!!!!!

ree

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
Illuminate signing in as an emcee...
illuminatemusic.blogspot.com
myspace.com/illumin_8

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
You Know For Sheezy I Have To Be  On This!!!!!!! I Just Need To Get My Beat Mojo Back, Whaddup San!!!!!!!

Peace cuzin, you know you absolutley bless the listeners on this one...we need your foot print on this here cla**ic, get ur finace before Nthabi steals you away as a producer ;)

Illuminate signing in as an emcee...

:D the kid ILLUMINATE, i think you just made the finish line, the skill contribution ends today and you came in the nick of time, no doubt you need to shine on this one, still waiting for that Lp to drop dun, u killing them Marc Blaze beats.... ;)

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Uhhhhh. My pots have just arived. Time to dish out sometin.

take it trompie aint the only resident chef..

wats on the menu?
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
another important thing i wish us to discuss is the NAME of the album, what shall we call it. cats have pointed out that REMIXING the crates sorta makes the album sound like its going to be  a remix album....

well to clear things up, the first album was under the same banner "REMIXING the crates, a producer's lp"

so we just wanted to indicate that the second was spawned from the same idea thus "REMIXING the crates, an emcee's lp"

but we all know that when the producer's album dropped it was called RE-INVENTION

so it shouldnt be surprising that a call for a more appropriate name be made....ponder and throw ur ideas in

not unless we want to call it RE-INNVENTION Vol 2?

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
im down with RE-INVENTION VOL 2....
 this cud b a series of sum sorta
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Aaaah....finally we have a list of dope MC that will match out with the sites most dope producers...

Welcome all and thanx for the input.... As for the naming of the project...Oints...pls handle that...

@ Myth - unfortunately you cant have two Chefs in the same kitchen...it will go ablaze ;D thats why Rebbie is just a cook... Google the diifference ;D

« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 02:13:47 PM by The CHEF »

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Aaaah....finally we have a list of dope MC that will match out with the sites most dope producers...

Welcome all and thanx for the input.... As for the naming of the project...Oints...pls handle that...

im down with that, RE-INVENTION Vol 2 it is then.......let it be known....... :D ;D :D ;D

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
oh and Trompie, on an update ALIAS wants to jump on this Project ma duke, i mean he doesnt have that much of a choice...him and the LYRICAL TIP would be honoured to jump on as Produers, LYRICAL is also an emcee and a sound engineer so he can spit, produce and master some of the tracks. ADD JOSPEH MEEGAR too to the list please, cats are going to the lab tonight infact, to record for sumin the Rebbi hooked up a while back  ;)

Alias: Producer
Lyrical TIP: Producer/emcee/engineer
Joseph Meegar: Emcee

Ke kopa copy tuu. Infact, check your mail SAN. Further discussion should take place there.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
oh and Trompie, on an update ALIAS wants to jump on this Project ma duke, i mean he doesnt have that much of a choice...him and the LYRICAL TIP would be honoured to jump on as Produers, LYRICAL is also an emcee and a sound engineer so he can spit, produce and master some of the tracks. ADD JOSPEH MEEGAR too to the list please, cats are going to the lab tonight infact, to record for sumin the Rebbi hooked up a while back  ;)

Alias: Producer
Lyrical TIP: Producer/emcee/engineer
Joseph Meegar: Emcee

Ke kopa copy tuu. Infact, check your mail SAN. Further discussion should take place there.

oh but ofcossssssss, ima hooks u up in a minute ma negrey, just making sure the mastering is clean and right for the bumpin ;)

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile
we cooked da joint this weekend and da only thing left is mixing and mastering dat sh*t. I hope this project will be a success. Mcee's get dem beats and bring dat heat.
Commercial Ground