Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Remixing the Crates vol.2 ...(an MC's Lp)....the OFFICIAL thread.

The CHEF · 527 · 251131

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
pots & pans * MC^2,  focused daily like defari..
busy bangin my neck to finish off what was started...

ree

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
whats the bizness people just to confirm .. how is this going to work exaclty are we waiting for producers to submit beats right now then the chef will send us beats via email so we can start working on the jonts or do we select which beatsmith we wanna work with an holla at him sorry just not sure how we goin and were we at at this stage ....
illuminatemusic.blogspot.com
myspace.com/illumin_8

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
whats the bizness people just to confirm .. how is this going to work exaclty are we waiting for producers to submit beats right now then the chef will send us beats via email so we can start working on the jonts or do we select which beatsmith we wanna work with an holla at him sorry just not sure how we goin and were we at at this stage ....

its like this Ree, we already have a tabulated list of emcees willing to drop lava for the project, you included. now the next step is for the producers to hand in beats, what will happen next is that Trompie (the Chef) will then send beats, preferably in a zip format to emcees and cats can, with regard to who gets the beat package first, chose the beat(s) they like and get the cooking.

now it works out easier for emcees who are in the same vacinity as some producers in that you can link up with duke and youl can cook up a track together then submit that (like Lyrical Mastermind did with his peoples)...

so if say PeeWee is in your hood and u diggin what hes cooking and you want to jump on his joint, do so and then submit the joints to The Chef...

all in all....beats will be sent to cats once they have all been collected, but if u can record with a fellow producer nearby, do so....

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
oh and another thing i must clarify, we have all the EMCEES we are going to have for this project, but if you would like to jump on as a PRODUCER, you are more than welcome...i think we will end producer applications end of this week ;)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Umm. I've made some time today while I was absent frm school to make a beat.

Please tell me what you think. I haven't done much mixing but I think it's decent.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Umm. I've made some time today while I was absent frm school to make a beat.

Please tell me what you think. I haven't done much mixing but I think it's decent.

Pretty decent for my ears I hope this is gonna be put on ....

Producers!!!! Im still waiting for more submissions....KNOWLEDGE, where you at???

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Im right here man. I wont dissapoint. i know I said I was gonna send you the beats on wednesday.
First thing tomorrow in the morning check your mail they will be there.

Peace

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
WORD, spoke to The Rebbi too, got a lil sample of what the God's been cooking, cats are coming thru hard on this one...PLUS, Trompie i still need to hit u up with beats BIZ-ARk made

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Aight aight...last day is here and I been collecting heat thus far ....unfortunately one or two beats could not make it but i will still have a window open for more submissions...MC's ...get ready to murk or get murked by beats made from LAVA ;D

This will be a dope project, all producers had their engines running for a while...I'll try compiling snipps of the beats I collected and post it by monday,...but MC will still get their beat packs then...individually,so be sure to fill yo email addy in so I can hit you up with the beat packs.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
yo Daliq, that shot in your avatar makes me wanna cry dun :'(, u a slave master i see, got my REASON yoked to the reins like cattle in the field :'(

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yo Daliq, that shot in your avatar makes me wanna cry dun :'(, u a slave master i see, got my REASON yoked to the reins like cattle in the field :'(

That will happen if your running on a 3gb RAM ;D but I dont see reason why you should run all for one beat ::)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

That will happen if your running on a 3gb RAM ;D but I dont see reason why you should run all for one beat ::)

"i smoke more than Snoop, im such a f**king SHOWOFF" hehehehe

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
oh and Trompie, be sure to check ur mail dun dun, i got a handful of beats from niccas that like to make a late entrance ;), isht is sounding hot so far....ONE

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Sorry man, should be submittin during the weekend end man. just got one laptop to do this weekend so im guessin i will have enough time to take out my pots and pans to cook up some thing realy tasty.....
With lots of curry!!