Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Remixing the Crates vol.2 ...(an MC's Lp)....the OFFICIAL thread.

The CHEF · 527 · 250276

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Yeah Oints, I'm down for a very limited time only, April 12, night of. Leave very early the next morning. Only flights I could get! Best get your a** down to Alias' place, we gonna jam...if you can tear yourself away from your thesis that is!
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Wadup???

Thanx to all that submitted!!! I will like to take the opportunity to tell yo'll there will be an extension of atleast 3 day, therefore we will be finally collecting all that needs to be collected by thursday the latest to roll out on the next task which is obviously running a week late...

once again, thanx!!!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Yeah Oints, I'm down for a very limited time only, April 12, night of. Leave very early the next morning. Only flights I could get! Best get your a** down to Alias' place, we gonna jam...if you can tear yourself away from your thesis that is!

thats fresh, yeah ima def make it to the god's pad and we can jam for realler...look forward to meeting up ma duke...ONe  ;)

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
ay yo! i haven't seen this! real talk! remixing the crates seemed like sumthin to do with sampling records so i didn't really check it out till now. i ain't got a pm about this either! its too late???
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ay yo! i haven't seen this! real talk! remixing the crates seemed like sumthin to do with sampling records so i didn't really check it out till now. i ain't got a pm about this either! its too late???

im not sure but i dont think its too late to submit something in, Trompie did say we are to have an extention on the submission of tracks section so you might still have a chance to make the cut.

how to go about involvement is pretty straigh forward:

there are two beat packs, together they make about 32 beats, all sent to each emcee who volunteered their invlovement in the project, you can get your hands on those by PM Trompie or sending him mail on bLeksperm@gmail .com

from there, all you have to do is select 4 joints or less of course that you want to record using 4 beats of your choise...

now, if u already have a beat in mind and its not on the beat packs we have for you, you must make sure to make the producer of the work known so his/her name is included in the preliminary and final album roster...

it goes without saying that the track you record shouldnt have made any appearance else where so we keep to the exclusivity angle of what we are trying to do...

anymore questions, feel free to just lay them down here...

hope u make it in time, after u record your track and you need help with mixing & mastering, send it to either damane.moeti@gmail.com or bleksperm@gmail.com

if the track is mastered and you feel comfortable with it, you can send it to the same email addys and it will be well on its way to being included in the RE-INVENTION VOL 2 tape ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE!

baring in mind that the project is running on strict deadline, i am announcing that deadlines for submissions is today, all submissions are expected to be in no later than 12 oclock mid night TODAY

to all who have already submitted your tracks and they need the relevant touching up and you might be in the lab right now taking care of that, NOTE that you are regarded as to have already submitted your joints and you will be given a different deadlline as to cats who have not yet submitted anything.

we do not want to embarra** ourselves here, and the best way to avoid that is to have rules and ascribe to them...

let me say it again:

DEADLINE for new submissions is TODAY 12 PM mid night...

have tracks in by then or the bus will leave without you...

if you have submitted anything prior to this deadline and we asked to touch it up in what ever way, a deadline will be drawn up for you..

rest a**ured that all is going as scheduled and the project will be ready for delivery as planned..

any questions, do not hesitate to ask.................ONE  :)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

PEace!

Submission of tracks was lastnight by 12 Midnight. im sure you all saw and got that, NO MORE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ALLOWED, time is up (bus has left)....

cats who were asked to touch up their mixes, your deadline will ensue shortly, keep perfecting those gems

from here on in, we work towards shaping the album, putting the tracks together and formulating a theme for it, that way its not going to be a simple mixtape with track after track but it will be a project with proper direction and storyline to it...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all the support we have been given thus far, from artists and other heads alike, its is very much appreciated...

lets keep holding hands till this is completed for with each other's guidance we can steer it in the right direction  ;)....

what will follow from here on in is most likely the album sleeve and a snippet of the tracks and an idea of how the album might turn out....ONE

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
cant wait to check the final result.

Phil check your PM

Hayibo what about me Oints?

heheh, nah god, im just sending him a track some cats of mine recorded on his beat, it doesnt have to do with the album we working on now, wouldnt leave you out if it did  ;)

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
cant wait to check the final result.

Phil check your PM

Hayibo what about me Oints?

heheh, nah god, im just sending him a track some cats of mine recorded on his beat, it doesnt have to do with the album we working on now, wouldnt leave you out if it did  ;)

Aight then  :D :D
M Turn

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile
i like da direction of this now. 8)
ya just keep updating katz.keep us in da loop.
Commercial Ground