Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Remixing the Crates vol.2 ...(an MC's Lp)....the OFFICIAL thread.

The CHEF · 527 · 251096

ree

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
yeah thats whats up man ready to hear this , very intrested to hear what could have come out from another emcee off same beats that i used, just to see how we translate concepts from beats diffrerntly. outta intrest without giving much away did anyone rip the youngstars beat an who made that joint
illuminatemusic.blogspot.com
myspace.com/illumin_8

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Ayite wud be a SIN not to have GreenBat on this!GET me a beat!

you cant be serious, word to muva, niccas got more jokes than Heath...this thread is 20 pages deep with over 4000 views. only after cats confront you about your typed in punchlines you want a beat  :-\...SmH...the bus has left duke and you failed to get on it...

yeah thats whats up man ready to hear this , very intrested to hear what could have come out from another emcee off same beats that i used, just to see how we translate concepts from beats diffrerntly. outta intrest without giving much away did anyone rip the youngstars beat an who made that joint

peace duke, i made the Youngstars joint ;D  8), i think S.E.L.F recorded sumin on that...so yeah...friday is the big day, sampler DROPPING

GreenBat

• Do u still know da Goblin is Green smokin dat Hybrid?Same mutha fuka witout Batting an eyelid!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.8hop.com/Wordview
Ayite Peace nah worries!SINS.
I'm a para-normal author...I do write books
I do right hooks...Wateva i mite do like crooks

ree

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
ah man .. ok kool we did sum stuff on that joint just the other day though was def a crazy joint tho oints.......damn guess we missed the train...
myspace.com/illumin_8

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ah man .. ok kool we did sum stuff on that joint just the other day though was def a crazy joint tho oints.......damn guess we missed the train...

aight, i hear you, still wouldnt mind giving it a listen though, send it to me if you can....

ree

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

aight, i hear you, still wouldnt mind giving it a listen though, send it to me if you can....

yeah will get it to u in a bit hasnt been mixed yet
myspace.com/illumin_8

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

due to some circumstances beyond our control, school/ work etc we are running a bit behind schedule when it comes to delivering the sampler to all the cats, as you might have known, the sampler was supposed to have been uploaded yesterday, along with the first single for the album.

we apologise for the inconvenience and beg your pardon, the sampler will be uploaded shortly, either by Monday or the days to come after that....

GOOD NEWS HOWEVER!!!!!!!

the first single

MUZ: 51 Areas (Produced by Doc Battles)

will be PUT UP FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE TODAY AFTER LUNCH SOMETIME....CHECK FOR it............sumin to tie you over till we bomb youl again...ONE  :)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
AS PROMISED  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D THE FIRST ALBUM SINGLE: ENJOY, we got more coming  :D

RE-INVENTION VOL 2 (first album single)

MUZ: 51 Areas (Produced by Doc Battles)  :D 8) ;) :)

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
....on the download,.
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
hmmmmm...Tracey Lee's "Give It Up Baby" comes to mind...don't know why.... ::) same sample maybe..?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
This is going up on 20/20 tomorrow. What a tune.

:D :D, as always your support is very much valued, mad respect for giving cats a spot on the show...much appreciated, glad you like the joint, hope more will, the Sampler IS COMING MA NICCAS  one... ;)

Syklik Beatz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
  • 360°
    • View Profile
    • Syklik