Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Remixing the Crates vol.2 ...(an MC's Lp)....the OFFICIAL thread.

The CHEF · 527 · 250319

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Cant wait... Much better album cover this time round.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Cant wait... Much better album cover this time round.

peace allah  :), its the sampler cover though...the album cover is being worked on by a seasoned PRO, its gon look way better than the one u see here  ;)

Checked the cover and nice fam, will be on the "watch out" for the sampler...

glad you like that isht famly  :D, you will love the songs too (scouts honour)  ;)

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Sounds fresh. Cant wait.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
I think this is shaping up to be a phenomenal record. Well done to Oints/Trompie et al for bucking the trend and making it happen.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Allot Of Work Has Gone Into This. San And His Team Have Been Putting In Mad Hours. Its Going To Be Too Fresh!!!!!!! Well Done Gents!!!!!!!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
 :D :D :D :D RE-INVENTION VOL 2 SAMPLER DROPS TOMORROW YOUL  :D :D :D :D

it promises to be another CLa**IC!!!!!...................................you do not want to miss out on this one  ;)

ree

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
um its tomorrow already >:( u see sum of us here we cant log on ka50 ka50, internet is expensive imuno  muzimbabwe isnt, so san sort it out im hungry dawg!! ;D ;D
illuminatemusic.blogspot.com
myspace.com/illumin_8

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
um its tomorrow already >:( u see sum of us here we cant log on ka50 ka50, internet is expensive imuno  muzimbabwe isnt, so san sort it out im hungry dawg!! ;D ;D

word god, i got u....

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH IS HERE:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, the Re-Invention VOL 2 SAMPLER:

download this and ENJOY it fellas, we worked mad hard on it, the FEED is very much welcome, as you know

STAY TUNED, the album is dropping soon.....................

if all goes well, due to the ever encouraging support from you guys, we are fortunate enough to have a platform to showcase our works...

the sampler will also be hosted on Biz-Ark Human's Blog, Rebbi's Blog and Rob One's Podcast....MUCH RESPECT on that...

here u go.....

LINK REMOVED/?mym3njnewmy  (RE-INVENTION VOL 2)

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
dankie san
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Word down, the sampler is indeed on my blog, and I do have to say, my head is sore.... San and his boys got my head bumpin this isht the whole day yesterday, dang some good isht. Nice work boys, now let's get the official one on the way with more fire.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
dope dope dope...

niggas brought the heat (i see u trompie, san trained monkeys and rebbi)

mc's as well y'all brought it

dope all around...

waiting for the full cut...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Sounds good... I'm feeling tracks 1, 2 & 3.. The beats take me back... The sample on track 2 sounds so familiar... THink J-zone may have flipped it once.. cant wait till the full thing drops.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Sounds good... I'm feeling tracks 1, 2 & 3.. The beats take me back... The sample on track 2 sounds so familiar... THink J-zone may have flipped it once.. cant wait till the full thing drops.

:D

hehehe, uve been listening to music for way to long Nyambo  ;), leme just  say your not far off with the J-Zone similarity  :)

its such inspiration that spurs us all on, chillin with my nigga, O Nerve of Supremacy, we loving the feed, we forever cooking, ..

i dont know if i should be doing this but, hek..we managed to get an old school head to the game out of retirement, placed him on sumin Trompie cooked up...isht sounds so rare when u listen to it, the flow i mean, that u hate the fact that its only1 minute 30 secs...we got more for youl...stay tuned.. ;)

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Props to all those supporting the movement...

In no order:

San - for the hard work we been putting
All involved Mc's and producers
and all ppl that still support...

peace!!!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Props to all those supporting the movement...

In no order:

San - for the hard work we been putting
All involved Mc's and producers
and all ppl that still support...

peace!!!

hahaha, Trompie with the modesty, thanks for the love ma nigga, but what most peole do not know is how our organization is structured when it comes to the layout of this album.

we have a very concise division of labour involved here, it takes mad man hours to mix, beat match & master the tons of tracks we got from all angles of the world from different emcees of different rhyme caliburs and styles, more chalangeing is the work load if you have never worked with the cats before on anything so you have to keep liasing iwth them so as not to make "the emcee look bad" hehe...

Trompie basically quarter backed the whole thing, segmenting the songs to make for an easier work load. he has, in all honesty has been working as tirelessly as me, if not more to make sure that the tracks sound butta, sound clearer and sound worthy of even being on the final album let alone the sampler...

what i was charged with was the sampler, what he is working on is the ALBUM, i a**ume im just going to jump on that with most of the work done...so you know its mad work right there....

my hat goes off to you too my nigga Trompie, the numerous phone calls u gave a cat on ur own dime schooling me on how to get the sound clearer...we can only grow from strength to strength with this one....ima see you on the other side famly...niccas aint really ready....

but for real, RESPECT to the emcees too...they came thru with lavation for real  ;)