Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Remixing the Crates vol.2 ...(an MC's Lp)....the OFFICIAL thread.

The CHEF · 527 · 250369

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yeah i feel tuboyzz joint...and rob one...tight...must say the calibre is of the top draw..so where to from here for this tape?...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
yeah i feel tuboyzz joint...and rob one...tight...must say the calibre is of the top draw..so where to from here for this tape?...

Good Looks ya'll!!!

Any cold-hard-a**-copies for this one?

once again, we pa** our sincerest gratitude to all who have taken time out to download the tape thus far and give it a bump, we really appreciate it. we are glad to know that we didnt disappoint.

as for the way forward; well, we can only grow from strength to strength. we have secured distribution for the tape (thats beside the work AUDIBLE BRAILE will be doing).

the distribution will aid in getting our tape to more people outside and within Africa, trust me, more information will follow in due time about that, we are looking at Japan, Sweden and then some ;)...

as for the hard copy inquiries, we welcome those too...however we have a deal in place with a clothing and sneaker company KRUSCH GEAR...whats going to happen is that we want to not only make available the CD but also have merchandise to go with it, so as to enable those who want to cop it a fuller experience and added customer satisfaction ;). the merch and hardcopy situation as with the distribution deal will see more information follow shortly...

all involved should just take this time to take a deep breath and be proud of the work they've done so far, take a 2day vac or sumin, i know thats what ima do, after that...its business as usual... ;)

we forever on the grind...

so yeah, MERCH + HARD COPIES are to be made available. the intention is to have pictures of the MERCH once we have sealed the Deal with the guys at KRUSCH....ONE

and spread the word....this is only the beginning :D

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
this looks intense, ya'll pulled of sum otha, otha...
congrats.. now lemme pull the lp....

yung samaritan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • without chaos nothin evolves
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
good work fellas, good work. ths moment goes down in history as a time for demonstrating artistic and spiritual growth.

peace ma duke...

to echo what you just said ma nigg i believe that if anything what should come out of the VOL 1 and the VOL 2 offerings are the amount of networks all involved have been able to create amongst themselves and with others who simply appreciate from the sidelines and would like to follow the careers of a said artist, be it a producer or emceee.

whats of primary importance is for us to sustain these over time. it is just the beginning... we can't lose  ;)

oh, one more thing....the day is not yet over and we already have 60 downloads....THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE JUMPED ON THIS with us...RESPECT!

we also have been given another opportunity to showcase our album on beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com so you know we gon have a ton of international heads jumping on it as well... :D

check for it... ;)

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
This shit is actually nice...Props for the good music
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
This shit is actually nice...Props for the good music

:) glad you approve....

................GOOD NEWS.............

after talking to Mike, the owner of beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com, it became apparent that the VOL 1 and VOL 2 records have made quite an impression on him...we are very appreciative of the fact that he put us on and is giving us the much needed boost...the same sentiments we share with this website as well...Africasgateway has become to us a prime platform indeed to meet up with fellow artists and create... ;)

anyhow, to the good news....

Mike also shared our album to another very respected blog owner...we made it on the RESPECTED freestyle madness powerhouse...

its truly an honor to be hosted there, more so if you compare the type of music we are provided a platform with...we are moving in the right direction...

CHECK FOR IT....

VVVVV

http://www.freestylemadness.com/blog/?p=16953  :D 

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
the time is 10:35 pm , the 12 of May 2009

i just checked: we have clocked a 100 downloads.... :D

im off to bed now...tomorrow is another day on the grind. :)

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
So yo'll think this is it ne?

anyway....just because of some issues that nearly hampered with the release, we finally have something special for everyone...

Re-Invention 2.5

not just yo average volume, but a re-release coming soon, so beatmakers - gear yo kitchens... mc's - fill up yo'll inks....cuz its gonna be a bumpy ride...

This joint will be a remix of the Re-invention so its gonna go down pretty sonner than expected...

Thanx again for everyone who worked on this... be sure to check yo mails soon for those that will take part in the next epic...

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
dope cant wait...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
220 downloads so far.... :D ;D

we cant lose!

GOOD NEWS: just been given a free pa** on freestylemadness.com/blog, meaning that anything we work on from here forth is going to be showcased by them and given a platform...just goes to prove that we working with the right recipe and have the right people in our corner... ;)

oh oh oh and WATCH OUT FOR THAT RE-INVENTION VOL 2.5 edition, like Trompie says, its not going to be your average follow up. throughout our work on the VOL 1 and VOL 2 we've had a ton of people on the outside looking in, people from all corners of the globe, some whom have been making their own moves and earning their respect stationed elsewhere in the world.

impressed by the work we've done so far theyve shown great interest in collabing with us on musical compilations...so yeah....we going global...as if we havent already..hehehe...

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
dang, feels like ages since i've been here. wait wait, it is. lol. hhhhmmmmmm. Anyways, lets see what this has in store for us.