Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Remixing the Crates vol.2 ...(an MC's Lp)....the OFFICIAL thread.

The CHEF · 527 · 250300

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
just had a very enlightening conversation with ma manz SubZero, (co-owner and founder of 25toLyf records with fellow man DJ PeeWee) about how to properly market yourself as an independent cat in this cutthroat world of music purists and resident sharks....

anyhow, im steady getting schooled each day by my peoples so this is just an appreciation post...

mad respect on the grind and hustle, DJ PeeWee and SubZero...
youl need to check out the 25tolyf website if you hvaent already, big things are going on over there...

http://www.25tolyf.com/

oh oh, i also saw the Re-Invention VOl 1 on there :D......goodlooks ma niggs, goodlooks....

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
ay yo thats really sick man hype?...dam and whats the latest on vol 2?
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ay yo thats really sick man hype?...dam and whats the latest on vol 2?

its still making the necessary moves ma nigg, dont forget that the VOL 1 was released towards the end of the year last year...and some people are only hearing about it now...that should let you know that we dont stop pushing our products, dont want to say much on this but we are trying to get the VOL 2 on this DOPE DOPE Greek HipHop mag... ;)

thats just one segment of the overall hustle, remember we spoke earlier on about Merch being dispensed with the VOL 2 disk, well rest easy, we still on that. all of this is being pursued with a strategic mindset, all in due time...

dont worry, ima keep youl POSTED ;)

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
killah...fo sho ma duke good looking fam...maybe we even make some mag in time to come yo...isnt there anothe rproject to jump on ...was posted recenlty?
one ::)
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
killah...fo sho ma duke good looking fam...maybe we even make some mag in time to come yo...isnt there anothe rproject to jump on ...was posted recenlty?
one ::)

Trompie is drawing up the blueprints to sumin he's been formulating for a while now, he will let cats know in due time, just keep hitting the papyrus with the ink and keep the sword sharp ma nigg ;)

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
true king  ;D
selah!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ITS BEEN A MINUTE YOUL........BUT WE STILL HERE:

well, long story short, RE-INVENTION has become more than just a compilation project, its become a movement, one which we here at AUDIBLE BRAILE entertainment will use to not only expose our work but the works of our many affiliates here in Africa and World wide....

a while back we spoke of the constant grind to get our projects out in a world acclaimed publication, its been a hefty ride, with numerous conferences and pitch work but it is all gradually paying off..

we had mad inspiration and the much needed spur on after we made the june-july issue of the HYPE magazine with the Re-Invention VOL 1 & having over 600 downloads in less than 8 days with the Re-Invention VOl 2...

not only that, we made our presence felt as a force to be reckoned with when we first hit Blogs with the INSPIRATION: pieces of our broken mind.

this time around, we are proud to inform all interested that we are still forging ahead and the fruits of that are evident in what im about to tell you...

big ups to my man Alias  ;) for the grind he put in this side of the hustle and securing us a spot in the next up and coming issue of the world renowned HipHop MAGAZINE: FIND............ ;D

proving once again that "the underground will never die, we just like roaches...."..... :D :D :D

issue THREE of FIND MAGAZINE is below:

YOUR BOYS ARE IN ISSUE FOUR................................................ ;D :D 8)

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
ITS BEEN A MINUTE YOUL........BUT WE STILL HERE:

well, long story short, RE-INVENTION has become more than just a compilation project, its become a movement, one which we here at AUDIBLE BRAILE entertainment will use to not only expose our work but the works of our many affiliates here in Africa and World wide....

a while back we spoke of the constant grind to get our projects out in a world acclaimed publication, its been a hefty ride, with numerous conferences and pitch work but it is all gradually paying off..

we had mad inspiration and the much needed spur on after we made the june-july issue of the HYPE magazine with the Re-Invention VOL 1 & having over 600 downloads in less than 8 days with the Re-Invention VOl 2...

not only that, we made our presence felt as a force to be reckoned with when we first hit Blogs with the INSPIRATION: pieces of our broken mind.

this time around, we are proud to inform all interested that we are still forging ahead and the fruits of that are evident in what im about to tell you...

big ups to my man Alias  ;) for the grind he put in this side of the hustle and securing us a spot in the next up and coming issue of the world renowned HipHop MAGAZINE: FIND............ ;D

proving once again that "the underground will never die, we just like roaches...."..... :D :D :D

issue THREE of FIND MAGAZINE is below:

YOUR BOYS ARE IN ISSUE FOUR................................................ ;D :D 8)

Hell yeah. The hustle continues!
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
peace ROB, i see you ma duke, as always your support is much appreciated and never goes unnoticed.

with that said, i think its more than fitting to share the word on the latest with the Re-Invention VOL 2.

AUDIBLE BRAILE entertainment is planning to release Re-Invention VOL 2 (The GOLD EDITION), this is a collector's edition youl, it will have a couple of all new never before heard material and some of the joints on the first one. this time we had to enlist the help of a few qualified sound engineers to help us make the product more complete and with no compromise on quality.

however, it must be made clear that the GOLD EDITION will not be made available for download, it will only be available in HARD COPY format. the HARD COPIES will be made available to the media in our press kit and to anyone else who will prove interested in it...

as a crowning moment in this here culmination i am proud to inform you that the VOL 2 GOLD EDITION  is set to make its first public appearance in ISSUE FOUR of the world renowned HipHop publication: THE FIND magazine

while you wait on that, let me give you an inside peak into the creative processes behind the remodeling of the VOL 2 cover...

my girl LEMINAH CHIFADZA (musicorangeyellow@yahoo.com;) has been hard at work youl, grinding away trying to create a masterpiece that not only captures our strategic prowess in the game as players in the independent circle but also as students of the industry...

here is the first DRAFT of what to look forward to:

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Re-invention is slowly turning into a master piece.

Gud grind 2 my A.B ppl.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Complaint number one: Trompie where is that track you did with OG???

Thats it with the bad stuff.

Good news: This is fire, damn....

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
That was it nicc,if he did 2/3 16s,then it wud hv been sumthin'.

Im short on cap,I'll up sumthing in yo mail.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
That was it nicc,if he did 2/3 16s,then it wud hv been sumthin'.

Im short on cap,I'll up sumthing in yo mail.
Thanx mate, dope joint ma man. Nice work

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
okay, ive been asked to provide links to the FIND magazine issues if i had any...so yeah, ive already done that via PM to the people who enquired. i also thought it best to provide the links here for anyone else who might be interested in finding out more about that independent HIPHOP magazine:

here are the links to issues 0, 1, 2 & 3 of THE FIND MAGAZINE:

issue zero:

LINK REMOVED/?p0rqgmwx5z0

issue one:

LINK REMOVED/?2emm1ny0q2e

issue two:

LINK REMOVED/?gjmk34o53jo

issue three:

LINK REMOVED/?uu3miykzg2d

READ THEM AND BE AMAZED!! at the amount of insight into the HIpHOp game these guys have....on an independent level nogal ;)