Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Remixing the Crates vol.2 ...(an MC's Lp)....the OFFICIAL thread.

The CHEF · 527 · 251082

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Hw about we gun higher en go 4 hiphopgame.com?

It cn be sumthing,lemme see what I cn do.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ive got a surprise for youl...................... ;D  :D

well, we've sent the GOLDEN EDITION sleeves to the FIND magazine guys and they are buggin out, lol BUGGIN OUT....lol   :D

anyway, enough of that, i thought i should share the good news with youl too. we have recently sent our cover sleeves to numerous other connects that are all waiting to put us on immediately after they get the final track list for the
Re-INVENTION: the GOLDEN EDITION record.

i present to you the final the official front and back cover ARTS to the GOLDEN EDITION album...

FRONT:

BACK:

and NO, i am NOT going to give youl the track list, you will just have to get ISSUE FOUR OF FIND MAGAZINE to see that  :D  ;)

much thanks go out to my girl and number one graphic designer LEMINAH CHIFADZA (musicyelloworange@yahoo.com) and the entire VULCANIZED team for the mad hours put into all the RE-INVENTION projects....heres to a hundred years  ;)

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
I decided to do a remix to Core Wreckah's joint, "Feel it". It's called Feel - Biz-ark-human's electro-monologue mountain-side remix ;D

Here's the link: LINK REMOVED/download.php?myzygjmwy2g

and the lyrix:

It be the raps that  keep fillin' wit flames/
Re-invention Volume two keeps kicking the same/
Trained Monkey on the beat, deep-grill em insane/
Biz-ark-human remixed, revealing the space/
Pete Philly was saying "Mystery repeats" in cities and trains/
Derange and victimise the strange undignified/
Over one thousand heard it, and they ain't livin' a lie/
Still seeking for peace man/ speaking like thieves man/
Bang on your eardrum, I'm still a Kweli fan/
Deep-seated agreed with bleep streets that heeded em/
San the Instro agreed on AG and he did 'em/
[*Blaksperm*] hit the target/ Internet the market/
Entering the interim with emblems to mark this/
Blog portals got hit, all scrotums got kicked/
Re-invention volume 2 from out the cockpit/

ONE

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
big up couldnt listen to the whole joint as yet but sounding ill....yo biz-ark...we will be hittin your waves real soon with remixed joints of
"cape side" and "we rollin on" done by lesham petersen from jamsync studios...one!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I decided to do a remix to Core Wreckah's joint, "Feel it". It's called Feel - Biz-ark-human's electro-monologue mountain-side remix ;D

Here's the link: LINK REMOVED/download.php?myzygjmwy2g

and the lyrix:

It be the raps that  keep fillin' wit flames/
Re-invention Volume two keeps kicking the same/
Trained Monkey on the beat, deep-grill em insane/
Biz-ark-human remixed, revealing the space/
Pete Philly was saying "Mystery repeats" in cities and trains/
Derange and victimise the strange undignified/
Over one thousand heard it, and they ain't livin' a lie/
Still seeking for peace man/ speaking like thieves man/
Bang on your eardrum, I'm still a Kweli fan/
Deep-seated agreed with bleep streets that heeded em/
San the Instro agreed on AG and he did 'em/
[*Blaksperm*] hit the target/ Internet the market/
Entering the interim with emblems to mark this/
Blog portals got hit, all scrotums got kicked/
Re-invention volume 2 from out the cockpit/

ONE

JUST SAW THIS NOW MA NIGG, my nets been giving me problems...BIGUPS ON THE REMIX homes, its lava, too too FRESH, look out for it on the Hiphocalypse (RmR) this saturday & at the various gigs we are to be hosting in Grahamstown during the Arts Festival, give it a real spin so HEADS can fully appreciate it............NICE WORK  :D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
its been a minute but we still here yo..................Re-Invention vol 1 & vol 2 have proven themselves more times than once to be quality works that have demanded respect from producer circles world wide...as a crowning achievement AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT will drop two final offerings under the RE-INVENTION umbrella

1) Re-Invention, The Golden Edition, which will be a compilation of tracks we have chosen at our discretion from both Vols 1 & 2...over and above that, we are going to have some bonus tracks never heard before in there as well...

but ofcos this you already knew...  ;)

2) not so long ago, we were approached by two final year journalism students from Rhodes University, affiliated with us ofcourse and quite the HIpHOp heads, they were vrey impressed with the work we had done with both volumes and had been following the tapes progress for some time....they were interested in shooting a mini doccie on the Re-Invention MOVEMENT, baiscly chronicle what it meant to be involved in a project of that magnitude in today's world while also juggling what ever responsibility one had on the side....

well, now for the good news....THE DOCCIE, which has been presented to the Rhodes department of journalism and has received much praise is done and it willbe dropped simultaneaously with the GOLDEN EDITION...

so yeah, look out for the Re-Invention GOLDEN EDITION and the RE-INVENTION mini doccie....

a few people only realize how much of an impact these collaborations have had on the world and the nature of music creation since they dropped.... i admit, i was one of them, but not anymore.....

heres to RE-INVENTION, the MOVEMENT!................................... 8)

One 

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Thanks To All That Have Contributed And Will Contribute To The Movement. To My Ninja San, Its On Now!!!!!!!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Word! sounds too dope...any interviews of the Artists involved?!!?!?! holla

peace homes, yeah interviews were conducted with producers as well as emcees, but unfortunately because of the nature of the project, it being something global we couldnt reach everyone, interviews were only done with participants based in Grahamstown that were available for commentary, (i.e) myself, Alias, Refute Skillz, Es-r, SUPREMACY etc....but its very much a complete overview of what the work meant to all the people involved in it...no one person is highlighted as being the main ingredient, its in turn a celebration of everyone's participation voiced by a few that were close enough to fully comprehend it..., trust me, its very well orchestrated  :)