What's the Oddest Fashion trend you've ever followed or seen

iamBakdraft

• Bakdraft
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-8
  • I'mmo gets mine...
    • View Profile
    • Iambakdraft's Blogspot
I was just looking thru ma photo album, ma old school pics i just too funny to showcase to the public.....

The weirdest trend i've seen and I thank my mom for not buying me those shoes.... Dr Martins that was weirdest trend that i can remember so far. When i got into Hip hop baggy jeans were not available so we used to wear oversized jeans the waist line had a thousand folds and ish.... thank GOD for oxygen jeans, my first pair of baggy jeans

Holler Back

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I was just looking thru ma photo album, ma old school pics i just too funny to showcase to the public.....

The weirdest trend i've seen and I thank my mom for not buying me those shoes.... Dr Martins that was weirdest trend that i can remember so far. When i got into Hip hop baggy jeans were not available so we used to wear oversized jeans the waist line had a thousand folds and ish.... thank GOD for oxygen jeans, my first pair of baggy jeans

Holler Back

No dude those were uber cool.... I fell victim to jelly babies... Till today it still baffles me  :-\

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I had mustard jeans, and all bright coloured shirts and a line in my hair which was cut unevenly.

I also had a long a** ponytail going at some point.

iamBakdraft

• Bakdraft
  • AG Hustler
  • I'mmo gets mine...
    • View Profile
    • Iambakdraft's Blogspot
I had mustard jeans, and all bright coloured shirts and a line in my hair which was cut unevenly.

I also had a long a** ponytail going at some point.

I had a mustard,Orange and Avo pair.... those jeans were called Pepe... lol... that's so seriously funny ish..... I've got pictures of me wearing Umathanda ekitchen... the same clothes that s'dumo used to wear on s'good is nice.... I saw some cat in Jozi a couple of weeks ago wearing the same ish can't blive ish still exists

iamBakdraft

• Bakdraft
  • AG Hustler
  • I'mmo gets mine...
    • View Profile
    • Iambakdraft's Blogspot
Dr Martins were the shit! S-curls too.

No comment bout the Dr Martins
S-curl was the truth however i stopped that ish when we went to camp with our school, i dived in the pool and when i surfaced opening my eyes was a mission the gel was all over my face like that...... that was the last time i did that ish...brush cut is the future forget wat u heard

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
 :D :D ha ha ha ha that pyro pic just kills me

shit i can remeber the ol'days when i used to rock those heavy thick jeans, dont know if i remeber correctly but i think the ish was called " lion jeans" or something, but they had a face of a lion in the back

that was some scary a** lokking jean man, shit was too heavy, you could not run full speed with that ish on your waist
it was just too hot and heavy, but i had no choice but to wear them coz it was the only nice lookign jean my mom could afford, i still have that ish in my wardrobe, just brings back good memories when i see it

remeber in high school, i also had some weird a** haircut, i had adidas and nike both drawn on my head....shit only lasted for the weekend only and on monday the principal beat the crap out of me so much that i didnt hesitate to get rid of the whole ish on moday afternoon  
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
that's so seriously funny ish..... I've got pictures of me wearing Umathanda ekitchen... the same clothes that s'dumo used to wear on s'good is nice.... I saw some cat in Jozi a couple of weeks ago wearing the same ish can't blive ish still exists

I still have one, though it doesn't fit me anymore. I used to wear it when I was about 12 or something.

I saw pics of my dad in those "Staying Alive" high a**, tight pants.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
The whole "I will wear black till I find something darker phase". I look back my tomboy phase and now understand why my parents though i was on drugs, it really wasnt pretty
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
My black phase came right after the mustard jeans and bright colours phase. I think my eyes needed some rest from the brightness.

I still have mostly black and white stuff though, and some red here and there.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
My black phase came right after the mustard jeans and bright colours phase. I think my eyes needed some rest from the brightness.

I still have mostly black and white stuff though, and some red here and there.

I can see from ur avy  ;D

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
A "rap around skirt" LOL and a body suit hahahhahahahahahahahaha that was the sh*t back in the day!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
A "rap around skirt" LOL and a body suit hahahhahahahahahahahaha that was the sh*t back in the day!

That phase pa**ed me by, was still in my tomboy phase. But I remember my sister and her friends. i thought they were the coolest  :D with hair dyed brown and mushroom-cut and some hairstyle called freeze  :D