Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

What's the Oddest Fashion trend you've ever followed or seen

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Atleast was them?? You shouldn't be wearing them outside your property, that's soooo trailer trash nxa!!!! My pj's are crazy comfy but I don't wear them outside my house!!!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

iamBakdraft

• Bakdraft
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-8
  • I'mmo gets mine...
    • View Profile
    • Iambakdraft's Blogspot
Atleast was them?? You shouldn't be wearing them outside your property, that's soooo trailer trash nxa!!!! My pj's are crazy comfy but I don't wear them outside my house!!!!!
I'm feeling you on that Pj's are crazy comfy but rocking them outside your joint is not on point..... This is big in the hood though.... sister go all out when they go to the tuck shops or should i say spaza shops.... Pj's, Slippers and gowns even after 12pm now that there is not sexy at all.... oh ya and this white thing they put on their faces like chalk.... eish

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Hahahaha colourmine!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
Hahahaha colourmine!

That's kasified right there. ;D
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

iamBakdraft

• Bakdraft
  • AG Hustler
  • I'mmo gets mine...
    • View Profile
    • Iambakdraft's Blogspot
Hahahaha colourmine!

Colourmine... that's deep.... Does this ish work though... i was touring the eastern cape in 2003 i thought this ish was big in the hood in the eastern cape it's ma**ive mothers and daughters use this is ish.... is this the secret to Xhosa beauty....

QuinDEeh

• all hail!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
them gla**es they rocking these days, thems with lines across and no lenses (seen in Kanye Wests' stronger video)! niggaz is rocking these all over campus, in Durban heat like they on 1200 UV!
anything else i can handle, but those.....hae, fashion trends joh!!!
is a royal thing..

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Hahahaha colourmine!

Colourmine... that's deep.... Does this ish work though... i was touring the eastern cape in 2003 i thought this ish was big in the hood in the eastern cape it's ma**ive mothers and daughters use this is ish.... is this the secret to Xhosa beauty....
lol its supposed to protect your face against the hash sun rays, women applied it on a hot day if they'll be working outside e.g fields or goin to the river to collect water. Its their own personal sunscreen lol dames nowadays apply it even when theres no sun, one gal said to me that shes using it for pimples LOKL. Theres something for pimples, its brown in colour, it looks like a small chip of wood bt colourmine is definitely not for pimples.

iamBakdraft

• Bakdraft
  • AG Hustler
  • I'mmo gets mine...
    • View Profile
    • Iambakdraft's Blogspot
Hahahaha colourmine!

lol its supposed to protect your face against the hash sun rays, women applied it on a hot day if they'll be working outside e.g fields or goin to the river to collect water. Its their own personal sunscreen lol dames nowadays apply it even when theres no sun, one gal said to me that shes using it for pimples LOKL. Theres something for pimples, its brown in colour, it looks like a small chip of wood bt colourmine is definitely not for pimples.
Thanx 4da heads up.... now i know what it's used for...  Mara u know re Mandankie mos

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
i could never stand niggas that made small pony tail looking things behind their heads, the really small ones and then they twist them.. f***
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
Hahahaha colourmine!

Thanx 4da heads up.... now i know what it's used for...  Mara u know re Mandankie mos

Utsho Imbola or umthombothi for babies rash (itshimtsi).
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

iamBakdraft

• Bakdraft
  • AG Hustler
  • I'mmo gets mine...
    • View Profile
    • Iambakdraft's Blogspot
Hahahaha colourmine!

My Xhosa or Zulu really sucks i can't promounce nor understand this only understand "for babies rash"

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Hahahaha colourmine!

You mean (ishimnca)..........I'm not sure if that's what it's called ngoba I know that's for kid's rash, don't if it's the same thing as what adults use. Will have to ask my sister, she's the smart head when it comes to Bantu Medication.