Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

UEFA BUILD UP

1kind · 394 · 133479

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
I'm not really a betting man, but the fixtures that have been scheduled in the knockout rounds of the UEFA champions league are too good to be true.

Who do you think has a realistic chance of winning this? I'm a Man U supporter but my money would probably be on Inter... :(...

I've marked all the teams i think will win in their games with a (w)... and i've got tons of reasoning to back it up. Nostradamus in the house...

Atletico Madrid (w)  v Porto

Lyon v Barcelona (w)

Arsenal  v Roma (w)

Inter (w) v Man U

Liverpool (w) v Real Madrid

Juventus (w) v Chelsea

Villareal (w) v Panathinaikos

Sporting v Bayern (w)

I can't wait
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
odds against us. but we will cause an upset.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
7/9 Correct. Not bad.

I would switch these two around, then we good.

Inter v Man U (w)

Liverpool v Real Madrid (w)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 04:11:48 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Of late Manchester has not been as lethal in front of goal as the past seasons. Of course the fast-paced attacking build up is ever present with the likes of Ronaldo, Nani, Tevez, Park...but the finishing this season has not been up to Man U standard. The goal tally for this season is well below where it was at the same stage in the previous 3 seasons. Rooney has just come out of injury and one would hope that he is back to scoring ways...

The only plus for us at the moment is that the defence is on point. I'm confident that Vidic and Ferdinand can deal adequately with Ibrahimovic. However Inter is in fine form as a team, with the a formiddable attacking unit. It will be close but I will reluctantly (as a Man U supporter) give Inter the victory in this match up...

I have a gut feeling that Liverpool will really upset Real Madrid
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
sir black...forget about it. Arsenal is not nearly as strong as Roma...even with Eduardo back. Whether Arshavin will even be a factor to consider is doubtful, because Arsene himself was not confident about Arshavin's match fitness. Roma will take it.

Sorry my

Syklik Beatz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
  • 360°
    • View Profile
    • Syklik
sir black...forget about it. Arsenal is not nearly as strong as Roma...even with Eduardo back. Whether Arshavin will even be a factor to consider is doubtful, because Arsene himself was not confident about Arshavin's match fitness. Roma will take it.

Sorry my

Not so sure about Roma especially after the Atalanta trashing and they having a terrible season, i'll put my money Arsenal!
The Touch Of Elegance

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Arsenal and Roma are very evenly matched

Check out their stats:

P       W    D      L       F      A      Diff   Pts  League Pos.
Arsenal     25   12   8   5     38     25     13     44    5
Roma     24   12   4   8     36     31     5     40    6

It's going to be tight. I think we can do it though. Italian teams don't travel well to England.

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
good luck D, for your sake i kinda hope i'm wrong. All my arsenal friends have disowned me for my predicitions...

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Arsenal will advance no problem. Roma need to ask AC Milan (whooped then  2-0 at the San Siro last season) and Inter Milan (whooped them 5-1 at the San Siro a f ew seasons ago). Juve might also remember crashing out to us. On all occa**ions we were  underdogs.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
For Arsenal: Failing to score in your last 3 premier league games should be enough of a warning sign...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I actually wish Arsenal would advance. I'd like them to have a good showing this season in the Champion's League, since they won't be there next season.

I think its also time for Benitez to go now. I'm starting to doubt whether we can beat Real the way we have been performing of late. Why does he refuse to play the strongest team we have and insist on some below par players starting every time?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Damn with so many big champions league games live tomorow at the same time,dont know which one i would watch.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
tonite its on beeshes....hahaha. i wonder what THE SPECIAL ONE has instore for us...

shud be an interesting duel
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
By far... the match to watch is Inter vs Man U...

sparks are gonna be flying and the Special One is going to be burnt. UNITED!!! UNITED!!!