mad magazine

Mad · 3 · 1732

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i know yal probabley think that this is the last thing mad will ever do...cats im going to start a local magazine in my hood, heres the whole idea of the stuff

i just want a simple magazine, it doesnt have to contain too much complicated piece of shit...no f***ing diet and nutrition articles, just simple stuff....ok the whole idea is to create a magazine about the glamorous lives of the rich cla** of celebrities, rich pips only no brown dashes n other broke a** dudes

the magazine will always feature a number of rich people. both local and internationl celebrities will be featured on every isue, the aim of the mag is just to provide more info to the fans about their favorite celebrity lifestyles...heres a draft below

1. each issue is going to have a wealthy famous dude on the cover [ motsepe is the first option local]
2. both local and foreign millionaires will be featured
3. the aimt is to provide more info to the fans about their role models.
4. many of the unkown millionaires will get a chance to be recognised
5. everything featured on the mag has to be related to money or living a fancy n fortunate life
6. we gon feature er1 from rapstars, rnb starts, business people and the richest dudes in sport.

the rest is yet to follow....so the purpose for opening this thread is to try and find those interested in partnering with me in starting this mag.......all the interested ones can pm me and will take it from there but you must all bare in mind the following

1. the final say on deciding about the name of the mag will come from me
2. the chief editor will also be me
3. we will choose the management together
4. all the rest of the things will be decided on a 50-50 basis by all involved parties
5. i will own 50% stake of the mag

im waiting
Hood.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
used to checkout MAD mag beck in highschool
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
used to checkout MAD mag beck in highschool

that was nothing player, wait till this one is out, the streets are going to love it, already got some ideas inside my head
Hood.