Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

who are you voting for?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
                                                                          ANC

You see people if a new party takes over,they we will be back to square one coz they first have to fill up their stomaches (just like the ANC is full of corruption) as they are not used to having access to  money but iANC has aready done that so from now on they will do their job.

ROFLMAO

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
                                                                          ANC

You see people if a new party takes over,they we will be back to square one coz they first have to fill up their stomaches (just like the ANC is full of corruption) as they are not used to having access to  money but iANC has aready done that so from now on they will do their job.

ROFLMAO

:D :D :D :D
M Turn

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
fake, huh? i guess that means we're not that bad...yet.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
yet being the operative word.

been askin friends this question and it seems some are gna vote ANC coz as much as they don't have faith in Zuma, they have faith in the organisation as a whole.

I dono...havn dun enough homework to make a decision but at this point neither ANC nor COPE have convinced me.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
i don't know, man. voting is just a participatory sport to me. you root for someone, but at the end of the day cla** stratification won't disappear in the world.

being in the middle cla** and the private sector, i can honestly say there isn't a single positive, constructive thing that comes from my job. it's the type that's tailor-made for the middle-cla**: to take care of me and mine, and buy us loads of worthless shit we don't need (excluding ibhiya ne nkaw'za obvsiously).

but i still have hopes of becoming some kind of radical educationist, or even - yes - a teacher. so i guess what i'm saying is that you guys should ask yourselves what you are doing. not those clowns in parliament. most of the people here are middle-cla** and the others are being groomed into it in varisty. once you're in, that shit will never change - you will be good now, and in worse times, you will be better than most.

it's in our hands, really.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
i don't know, man. voting is just a participatory sport to me. you root for someone, but at the end of the day cla** stratification won't disappear in the world.

being in the middle cla** and the private sector, i can honestly say there isn't a single positive, constructive thing that comes from my job. it's the type that's tailor-made for the middle-cla**: to take care of me and mine, and buy us loads of worthless shit we don't need (excluding ibhiya ne nkaw'za obvsiously).

but i still have hopes of becoming some kind of radical educationist, or even - yes - a teacher. so i guess what i'm saying is that you guys should ask yourselves what you are doing. not those clowns in parliament. most of the people here are middle-cla** and the others are being groomed into it in varisty. once you're in, that shit will never change - you will be good now, and in worse times, you will be better than most.

it's in our hands, really.

Mahfcuka! Panic how old are you! excuse the language?
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
                                                                          ANC

WOW!!! PLEASE SAY THAT WAS A JOKE. PLEASE!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 10:19:29 AM by Koli »
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
am helluva conflicted.. & am not even south african.. the ANC's hegemony on the state [all levers] is worrisome to say the least.. detest COPE's fixation with the black middle cla**.. and this indicates some glaring deficiencies in it's electoral strategy & policy pronouncements.. it's the poor we ought to be concerned about..

AZAPO is definitely a good look..

liberation credentials.. check..
shenanigans.. none
policy framework.. sound
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
ANC to the death !!! Dudes inherited quite a f***ed up country which catered for whites only through the sweat of mainly black people might i remind you. Instead of focusing all their efforts,finance, etc, on 2 million white people, they gotta do it for 47 million people. That aint child'ds play. Yeah there's been corruption yadayada. What government doesn't have corruption ? Please do tell. They will always be greedy individuals in every part of life.The Nationalist Government was the most corrupt of all. Ya'll think Azapo doesn't have Corrupt officials ? It's not about that. It's about policies. And Progress. And god knows there's been progress in this country.Ya'll on the Internet now,with fly jobs,cars and shit.Who u think made that possible.U think peeps in Sudan have this kind of shit ? It might be progress for some, but it's still progress.

Zuma is gonna suprise a lot of people as president. Clearly most of ya'll just know what u read in the papers. Have u ever listened to a radio talk show where they were interviewing the man ? I've listened to countless and every he impresses me and comes out on top everytime, with his detractors falling flat on their faces. He's got some good ideas i think. Like having some sort of "detention school" where kids who are roaming the streets and are supposed to be in school will be taken for the rest of the afternoon by the police. I can hear most of ya'll already,but for me that's ACTION right there. Isn't that what South African's want ? ACTION ? Better Matric Results ? Less Crime ? Well desperate times call for desperate measures.I have confidence in someone who has the guts to take action.Get these kids f***en educated whether they like it or not. And yeah, bring back that coporal punishment. Zuma has always been for the people, ya'll just missed it cos of all the other bullshit.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 06:28:47 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
i don't know C!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
ANC to the death !!! Zuma is gonna suprise a lot of people as president. Clearly most of ya'll just know what u read in the papers. Have u ever listened to a radio talk show where they were interviewing the man ? I've listened to countless and every he impresses me and comes out on top everytime, with his detractors falling flat on their faces. He's got some good ideas i think. Like having some sort of "detention school" where kids who are roaming the streets and are supposed to be in school will be taken for the rest of the afternoon by the police. I can hear most of ya'll already,but for me that's ACTION right there. Isn't that what South African's want ? ACTION ? Better Matric Results ? Less Crime ? Well desperate times call for desperate measures.I have confidence in someone who has the guts to take action.Get these kids f***en educated whether they like it or not. And yeah, bring back that coporal punishment. Zuma has always been for the people, ya'll just missed it cos of all the other bullshit.

At the beginning I thought you were going to go into details here MrC so i can really understand why so many people believe in this man but you just didnt say much besides the point about the detention idea. since when has detention been that effective on kids? this idea sounds like someone in primary school came up with it. is this a joke? maybe i shouldnt be quick to judge and find out what kind of detention really he is talking about.

I've heard Zuma speak numerous times too, interviews on TV and on radio and he has yet to impress me, not even a little bit. I used to defend this cat before I ever heard him say anything either than a written speach. first time heard him responding to questions in parliament years ago and i was very disappointed but had not started disliking him yet. that was before the scandals.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
ok i wrote that before you editted your post. will read again.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Ya'll think Azapo doesn't have Corrupt officials ?

none i've heard of.. mosibodi mangena's been one of the more level headed ministers in the last 10 yrs..
nonetheless the shenanigans i refer don't only relate to corruption and are primarily related to the trappings that come with incumbency.. the blurring of the line between party & state being the first that comes to mind.. & the delegitimisation of opposition parties being another.. [have to be out.. will try put down my thoughts more coherently later]
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
ANC to the death !!! Dudes inherited quite a f***ed up country which catered for whites only through the sweat of mainly black people might i remind you. Instead of focusing all their efforts,finance, etc, on 2 million white people, they gotta do it for 47 million people. That aint child'ds play. Yeah there's been corruption yadayada. What government doesn't have corruption ? Please do tell. They will always be greedy individuals in every part of life.The Nationalist Government was the most corrupt of all. Ya'll think Azapo doesn't have Corrupt officials ? It's not about that. It's about policies. And Progress. And god knows there's been progress in this country.Ya'll on the Internet now,with fly jobs,cars and shit.Who u think made that possible.U think peeps in Sudan have this kind of shit ? It might be progress for some, but it's still progress.

most black peeps acknowledge that bro, pro and anti-zuma. the ANC has a lot of intellegent mofos up in there. the shit that party has done for us is great bro. i still take it personal when i hear people saying the gorvenment hasnt done fokol for us. it angers me deeply bro. But lets not be ignorant though. Zuma and the rest of the mofos trying to run things are very questionable. if Zuma showed signs of intellegence and the leaders supporting him appeared to be really about the people as they claim to be I would have no problem voting for the ANC. Corruption is part of politics but that doesnt mean we havent to entertain leaders treating the ma**es like we all completely dumb. These cats are not for the people man, they're for each other and for their pockets. my vote not going to the ANC is just a form of protest. I still do believe the party can achieve even greater but f*** them for now.