Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

who are you voting for?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
does Baldi have the cats in her pocket. how come they so quiet? i thought AG CSI was a force to be reckoned with.

But why? What did I ever do to you? You know all you have to do is ask and I'll give my pics.I really will.

you've never done anything to me. i'm sorry if i came across that way.

may i see a pic of you?

jiggy china

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile
i'm voting for Tautona Motlotlegi Modulasetilo LUCAS MANGOPE
YOU HUSLIN BACKWARDS IF U CHASIN A BITCH
STUPID, CHASE THE PAPER THEY COME WITH THE SHIT!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
*Shots fired,  shots fired* Beef is poppin, its on niggaz.Yo guys dont forget to watch Asikhulume on Sunday. There will be the 3 kings of SA politics in the  Zuma,  Holomisa and Mangosuthu buthelezi. I saw the preview,there will be alot beef poppin in there, grown men catchin feelings i wont miss it for the world.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
*Shots fired,  shots fired* Beef is poppin, its on niggaz.Yo guys dont forget to watch Asikhulume on Sunday. There will be the 3 kings of SA politics in the  Zuma,  Holomisa and Mangosuthu buthelezi. I saw the preview,there will be alot beef poppin in there, grown men catchin feelings i wont miss it for the world.

my prediction:

Buthelezi 10 points
Holomisa  5
Zuma      0.5

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
it wudve been real beef if rev dandala, zille and de lille were there
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
it wudve been real beef if rev dandala, zille and de lille were there

How you gon suggest putting white folk in that mix. When shit gets ugly they'll be the first to get murked.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

my prediction:

Buthelezi 10 points
Holomisa  5
Zuma      0.5

Buthelezi is making IFP a traditional party, LOL that man doesnt want ANC in KZN I just hope that history wont repeat itself, bloodshed over this.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Buthelezi is making IFP a traditional party, LOL that man doesnt want ANC in KZN I just hope that history wont repeat itself, bloodshed over this.

and the ANC doesnt want any other party in SA, and so does the A-Party, FF+, UDM, ACDP, etc.

are you sure that the IFP is the real problem in KZN? if yes, please explain.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I cant say IFP is the problem in KZN because people in kzn whether with the anc or nt do acknowlage the amount of work the IFP has done in kzn. The anc ofcoz like you said, doesnt want any other party to rule in S.A except them. As you can tell, the IFP will not take that lying down as they demand kzn to be "their" turf, the ANC doesnt wanna give up either as theyr driven by their own greed so its two doggs pulling on one bone. Its the same fight with Helen Z and the western cape, but thats another debate all together as the people ekasi seem to think that Helen is anti-black, LOL apparently she said shes gona send all the people living in shacks back to the eastern cape as they are making her city dirty, theyr nt getting houses from her. Hahahahahahahaha lol i told my cousin that i wouldnt be suprised if that story is being spread by the anc.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
ANC to the death !!! Dudes inherited quite a f***ed up country which catered for whites only through the sweat of mainly black people might i remind you. Instead of focusing all their efforts,finance, etc, on 2 million white people, they gotta do it for 47 million people. That aint child'ds play. Yeah there's been corruption yadayada. What government doesn't have corruption ? Please do tell. They will always be greedy individuals in every part of life.The Nationalist Government was the most corrupt of all. Ya'll think Azapo doesn't have Corrupt officials ? It's not about that. It's about policies. And Progress. And god knows there's been progress in this country.Ya'll on the Internet now,with fly jobs,cars and shit.Who u think made that possible.U think peeps in Sudan have this kind of shit ? It might be progress for some, but it's still progress.

Zuma is gonna suprise a lot of people as president. Clearly most of ya'll just know what u read in the papers. Have u ever listened to a radio talk show where they were interviewing the man ? I've listened to countless and every he impresses me and comes out on top everytime, with his detractors falling flat on their faces. He's got some good ideas i think. Like having some sort of "detention school" where kids who are roaming the streets and are supposed to be in school will be taken for the rest of the afternoon by the police. I can hear most of ya'll already,but for me that's ACTION right there. Isn't that what South African's want ? ACTION ? Better Matric Results ? Less Crime ? Well desperate times call for desperate measures.I have confidence in someone who has the guts to take action.Get these kids f***en educated whether they like it or not. And yeah, bring back that coporal punishment. Zuma has always been for the people, ya'll just missed it cos of all the other bullshit.

Yikes MrC. I have to say that I know Zuma pretty well. He's been a friend of my family for a very long time. Before even becoming MEC in KZN. I have to say that as a person he is flawed as all people are, and he is a somewhat decent person. I just don't believe that what you hear on the radio are the opinions of the man. He has played the political game, but statesmanship is something that his cronies can never teach him. He faced a barrage of criticism over his somewhat inconsistent stand on wanting to clear his name. Dropping of charges was not an acquittal and the quicker he wraps his head around that the better it will be for his impending presidency. He can never make judgement calls on any of his cronies - that is worrisome. He has to ability to talk to people and not at people. Maybe that's a good thing, but the role of a president like a good CEO or MD is to get the job done regardless of how many a**es you kiss.

It cannot be dismissed solely on the fact that other countries are filled with corrupt politicians - that's a seriously flawed argument. South Africa is a country on its own and should not be compared to others. That goes the same for those who want to leave because there are better countries. The argument is not whether politicians in other parts of the world are more or less corrupt - we should be concerned with getting our house in order. I lived (and continue to live on a monthly basis) in Argentina and that country is as corrupt as they come. Dating back to the 50s the country has come to accept corruption as a way of being. That cannot be acceptable in South Africa in any way. The problem with having a president who has f***ed up and never apologised for his being implicated in illicit activities is that the rest of the population will take their cue from the first citizen when faced with issues of where to draw the line. This is by no means a personal attack on the man.

Bringing a country like Sudan into this is also a bit ill informed. I worked in the country and trust me it's one of the safest places I have been. We here of Khartoum and all that happens there. That is a region that is actually fighting for self-determination. John Garang died after having fought for decades against the government of Al Bashir. He came to the table and there was a power sharing and peace deal. The former to later be the deputy president of a united Sudan. Upon his death all things went sour because the south had felt that Garang had not represented their true wishes - to be an autonomous state.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
@blaqsouljah what do you do, bro? i think i'd like to have your job.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@blaqsouljah what do you do, bro? i think i'd like to have your job.

co-sighn... sounds hella interesting

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
to the two previous posts. i a**ist african (predominantly) governments draft policy on safety and arms management. it's hard to explain, but we find post conflict areas and try our best to get the guns off the hands of citizens and into the hands of those who can and will handle them with responsibility. we draft intervention and training manuals for UN agencies that ensure that peace keeping interventions are sustainable and go fairly smoothly. mind you the shit almost always hits the fan. from having to be immediately evacuated to having to sit down with the f***ers from the LRA in Uganda trying to convince them that war is not the best option.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
to the two previous posts. i a**ist african (predominantly) governments draft policy on safety and arms management. it's hard to explain, but we find post conflict areas and try our best to get the guns off the hands of citizens and into the hands of those who can and will handle them with responsibility. we draft intervention and training manuals for UN agencies that ensure that peace keeping interventions are sustainable and go fairly smoothly. mind you the shit almost always hits the fan. from having to be immediately evacuated to having to sit down with the f***ers from the LRA in Uganda trying to convince them that war is not the best option.

wow... dude im impressed... beats developing systems and training end users... expecially training end users

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
sit down with the f***ers from the LRA in Uganda trying to convince them that war is not the best option.

no thanks. just when i was starting to think i want your job too.