Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

who are you voting for?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
inspired!

blaq i wanna be just like you when i sober grow up. kudos.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Blaq is still alive,i thought he was captured by the tootsies somewhere in Rwanda or married some South American broad. Lol.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Im a bit dismayed.. up until now i was confident in who my vote will be for... but now running up to the day i feel more and more the ANC dont deserve my vote. if the man on top cannot come out and tell us how his ideas and solutions are better than his peers in their prescence then how the hell should i trust that he has any?

and i feel if the ANC wins with a big margin it will further make thier complacency worse. so ive decided to vote for someone else.. in the hope that they do not recieve majority votes and therefore kickin them into some sort of reality check that if they dont buckle up they wont be leading in the coming future.

argh!

« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 02:44:56 PM by Sir blacK »
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
100% Zuluboy

It was back then where u had to be secretive about the party u voting for.....manje....we voting openly. ANC
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
"absolute power corrupts absolutely" - i dont know ; )
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Vote ANC if u is a real African, DA COPE is a joke!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Vote ANC if u is a real African, DA COPE is a joke!!!

I'm a real African. Do I have to vote ANC?
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Ok so i have it on very good authority that the DA's plan is to use the western cape as a blue print to what they could do for the entire country... for those who dont know the DA runs the western cape (Zille is the mayor and was voted the best mayor in the world if im not mistaken) the western cape in terms of service delivery and such is boss compared to the other provinces which the ANC runs...

The plan si to use the "success" theu wouldve achieved with the western cape to say "look what we did here vote for us and we shalll do it for u too"

anyway my question is this. if this is to happen... what are the chances that DA will start gettin the "black" vote? if the ANC doesnt deliver?

what are your thoughts?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
wont happen anytime soon, dun. dont believe the hype. the western cape still lives under apartheid, more than a decade after the fact.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
dont believe the hype. the western cape still lives under apartheid, more than a decade after the fact.

5 phat lips..
heard about people being kicked out in imizamo yethu [squatter camp in hout bay] to make way for upmarket developments..

we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Watched interogation room er... 3rd degree and the only party that made sense there was the ID, I'm just concerned though on the leader's motherish way.  I mean how u gon' be a president and look at the citezens like u're their mother. :-\
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Ok so i have it on very good authority that the DA's plan is to use the western cape as a blue print to what they could do for the entire country... for those who dont know the DA runs the western cape (Zille is the mayor and was voted the best mayor in the world if im not mistaken) the western cape in terms of service delivery and such is boss compared to the other provinces which the ANC runs...

The plan si to use the "success" theu wouldve achieved with the western cape to say "look what we did here vote for us and we shalll do it for u too"

anyway my question is this. if this is to happen... what are the chances that DA will start gettin the "black" vote? if the ANC doesnt deliver?

what are your thoughts?

its very unlikely my man. if you live in the ghetto you wouldnt understand what makes Hellen Zille the best mayor in the world. The conditions there are kak. There seems to be a lot of hate for this woman in these areas, hence one guys statement yesterday in Gugs was saying, "Zille is best mayor of the white world". and other comments that i over heard from people in voting lines were of extreme hate for this women. it seems like other people too this side feel voting for the ANC is whats best to do to get this woman to lose.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Results so far
http://www.news24.com/News24/Elections/Home/0,,,00.html#map

yo would I be wrong to think ANC is gonna do better than they did in 94?  :o