lol BJ II....i see he's gettin his monica lewinsky on...and in public.... ;D

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
look carefully

lol BJ II....i see he's gettin his monica lewinsky on...and in public.... ;D

and suddenly my view point of the whole wonderful future got shattered into a million pieces of mirror reflecting the book deals, the late night with jay leno and the FOX news coverage and the couch sessions with Oprah and larry king this scandal is going to get, damn you white dakota fenning, sucking off our beloved Kenyan brother, leading him to twisted temptation of a pedophilic nature. >:( >:( >:( >:(

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
there's nothing amusing about this pic, besides a nasty image thrown at the poor presidents face by a senseless and heartless monstrous freak from nowhere
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
im sure chris brown has a different story to tell on this thread, according to chris, he would not kill ofr his chick

he would kill his chick, ah  ah ah ah ah
Hood.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
**takes out AG sniper rifle..places it perfectly on the ledge on the 18story bulding...peeps thru the hole and iams str8 at the head of mad...pulls the trigger *skwat*
bitch gives one sqeel and drops like its hot..***..
i would kill you for no chicka...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
you really have reached a whole new level of STUPID mad :-[

lol at tha obama pic it's funny :D
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

and you just cant seem to develop a brain
Hood.

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

and you just cant seem to develop a brain

f*** you child :-*
mind is what im made of

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

the question is, would you kill for your chick? i mean like, what would you do if you find yourself in a situation where you got three dudes wearin masks pointing pistols at your face and demanding cash at the same time they are busy sexually harrasing your bitch in front of you? would u just give away the goods and live her, or you would atleast make attempts to save her even if it means getting yor a** shot several times?

I think you watch too many movies fam!

so this is really true, celebrites are stupid, matter fact pro u aint even a celebrity to me ma, youz whack dude, when was the last time you dropped a album?

the fountain ran dry? why the f*** you wastin your time man? maggz is out there doin his thing with les, love thier on fire track, shit is on point, pro is killing it with his vernac and zuluboy is just murdering them sales and you out here bitching and flossin about nothing

you just whack dude, i heard pro killed you in a battle ten nill, you so whack yuou even get bodied by maggz in a commercial.

man get a life and start making hits and leave ag coz it wont do you any good..im sure your rands must be getting real by now

f*** proverb >:(

Shame son you do watch too many movies ;)

e pro......nci nci nci the music industry realy is a rough world, i mean cats come from hero to zero, this dude once got his ish right when he dropped his first album " the book of proverb" but now eish.......nci nci nci nci kid you done

i knew that the first day u came into ag that u done, you done dude, done.......complete...u done
.....u aint never gonna pop any shit...u just like us now, sell your shit on the streets kid, welcome to the hustlers world, this aint no movie kid, its reall life, im call slikour and see if he has any space for whack mcees in his label coz u really need help kid

u done period man

" i have a dream of writing articles in magazines better explain proverb is more than just a whack and useless mc, infact it seems this dude is misunderstood, they say his........oh shit
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
GO MAD! You MURKED him with that one!!!!!!!!!!!
WAKWAKWAKWAKWAK!!!!!

Oh God. Outies! The king of self ethers has officially returned :D
yoh yoh yoh.

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
tehehe he really is mad :-[
mind is what im made of

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
when does a right man decide when to kill?

some say when the right time comes, but that is not enough.............some say a good man never kills

mad says a goodman kills when the circumstances of the situation are far above his controll.....i dont care how good you are be it a president or a pope.....if u think u tough try answering this one out

its 7pm and u coming back from work, u notice that the front door is open and the lights are, the right window of the house is broken and theres blood on the verander, u quickly get inside and reach for the light, qhakra, u turn the switch on...u see ur wifes head on the table and the body dismembered, before u cud eve cry u see your daughters lil a** chopped and sliced to pieces, her chest is torn apart and her eyes have mbeen taken out...the police come and on the crime scene the y discover some evidence...your neighbours blackberry phone on the scene and his wallet on the side of your wife's breasts......

Hood.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
well the guy next door went around cause he is screwing his wife
before her hubby gets from work daily..upon entering he comes across the gruesom situation and thinks to himself that this is the perfect time to get the daughter and mom laid...gets off cause deep down under he is a freak and has f***ed up fantasies with dismembered bodies and having intercourse with em....it comes out that the killer is actually mad cause he was doing the dude that was doing the mom and kid...left his phone there and wallet cause he found out he is gay and likes men...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!