Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

maggz

Myth · 121 · 41066

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
listened to the stuff he has on his myspace page! it's not like the few trax i heard on Shizniz.. the shit i heard on shizniz made me feel like i wasn't doin enuf. the stuff i heard on his myspace is not as hot!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
so its not coppable?
A common theme in SA hip hop.

reminds me of cap city music...
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
AKA remix w Maggz and Slikour dropped on Metro the other night. Yes Rob the autotune one lol. Maggz came through mad strong as ever don't have a copy though yet.  The Maggz mixtape was dope enough and is trackable. I also got a hand to hand but I think it may be coppable through the Ceative Recreation set.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
I copped the album @ Look & Listen. So it is Coppable.

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
It is coppable, and you should cop it
9 tha Pedigree

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
anyone mind upping a mixtape? i take it they're free, right?

Mind Bendah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
I copped the album @ Look & Listen. So it is Coppable.

Which look and listen dude?
My poetry is floetry i pour words but not consciously it aint hard to see the God in me when i pour words that flow fluently. . .

My poetry is not deep . . . Its simple street slam

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
so its not coppable?
A common theme in SA hip hop.

reminds me of cap city music...

Not entirely so, Cap city budget is the reason the whole world is going under Recession ;D

Most talent and dope gems come from right here...

but on the real, most niccz have been focusing on cooking up stuff and doing shows elsewhere, whereby they had less time releasing what they are not confortable of. Groups like The Anvils have toured most of the country and they are still going to release, hense one shud not forget that they are also cooking up solo projects and made moves by being featured on countless mixtapes or projects. There are a lot of examples I can give but I dont wanna dwell on that. :D

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
^^whats gud?

my bad man, i just thought ''coppable'' meant its hard to find in music stores....im pretty  sure a lot of folk can attest to that...CAP CITY HIPHOP IS HARD TO GET HOLD OF....or maybe i reside in the wrong part of the world. lol

one!
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
man i dont cop shit no more yo...i wana make it out there and if i do and i will then all youll bishes gotza buy my ish you feel me...cause its one and the same
for all mczz or artists or wateva...cause sales are what boosts your paper and if niccas are copin your ish even tho you will be world wide known you will be world wide broke?
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
man i dont cop shit no more yo...i wana make it out there and if i do and i will then all youll bishes gotza buy my ish you feel me...cause its one and the same
for all mczz or artists or wateva...cause sales are what boosts your paper and if niccas are copin your ish even tho you will be world wide known you will be world wide broke?

do you mean 'copping' as in not paying for?

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Maggz is very talented no doubt, iv got the album and 2 b honest im a lil dissapointed I expected way way more, it sounds like a Maggz version of Fresh 2 def( Da les album), its this whole swagger bullshit got niggaz diluting thier lyrics and shit. Overall the breakout is a dope album, and I think he shouldnt have used bongz on every beat, coz some of the tracks are uninspired, and theres a lil 2much Auto tune for me

You're telling the truth.

quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Yeah dawg and its sad, wrong beat selection killed this 4 me
Like on the track ITS ON YOU, Da les has a better verse than Maggz, how the f*** is that possible ???
Y did Bongz give Maggz Trap beats, you can even feel that he aint comfortable spitting on them, like they tryna change him into sum south rapper, I think Maggz needed a few Sean pages beats them soulful yet gangsta shits
9 tha Pedigree

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
, I think Maggz needed a few Sean pages beats them soulful yet gangsta shits

truth.com/waarheid/inyaniso/iqiniso/nnete

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Like on the track ITS ON YOU, Da les has a better verse than Maggz, how the f*** is that possible ???
Y did Bongz give Maggz Trap beats, you can even feel that he aint comfortable spitting on them, like they tryna change him into sum south rapper, I think Maggz needed a few Sean pages beats them soulful yet gangsta shits

No Doubt K9. Maggz is mad nice. My only problem with the album was that I could reference most of the joints. Bongz's talent was his curse on this one. He's got a dope ear and can recreate stuff but perhaps that was the problem. I heard two joints that sound exactly like Rick Ross's Hustlin', heard one that sounded like DJ Khaled's I'm So Hood and the AKON-T-Pain thing got out of hand.  

These dudes are doing their thing though and it would be crazy not to acknowledge the talent that's within their camp. I'm just not sure if they would let Maggz shine the way he should. Would da les be cool with m.a dub being a bigger artist than him? I'm not sure. It's unfortunate coz this dude is way nicer than everyone at ghetto ruff (no disrespect to all the rappers there). But again, he's a grown man and is probably comfortable with that setup, and probably believes in his camp. He's doing his thing.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"