Africasgateway.com

An attempt at jazz: I need better saxophone sounds though

Sosiba · 7 · 5828

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Here's a beat i made which was my first attempt at a jazz sound, I fisrt called it Jazz on FL. I'd appreciate comments and any information about better saxophone sound plugins.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
to strengthen the props, i take not bad at all as meaning good. ;) Thanx...
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
nah man, that shit is dope dude. that's what i meant. i like it  ;).

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Nice attempt, it just needs to be cleaned up a bit, some sounds need to be adjusted nicely to proper levels...

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Nice attempt, it just needs to be cleaned up a bit, some sounds need to be adjusted nicely to proper levels...

Ayt fam, I shall look (or should I say hear) into it. But i probabaly need new speakers. :-\

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile