Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

HIGH5 CAPE TOWN

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
So i get this msg in my facebook crap, saying that High5(record store in capetown) are gonna now be moving great
local music thru thier store

So i send my man Gini Grindith thru to sell his album he just dropped, they tell him they have to listen to it first, when he returns the next day those lil f***s tell him they can't sell his album and he hasn't been active enough on the scene, because none of those cats have been around for that long or outta cpt. (why listen then) as well as Gin Grimes doesn't sound like "ETC"?(who have only been around for bout 3 yrs tops now) WTF?

Maybe i'm over-reacting cause it's my friend but i think that, thats some bullshit! So now 2 mommies boys who think they are on some musicical genius shit will dictate to buyers what type of music should be sold? Rather than realizing they a music store that should let ppl choose their own shit.

f*** A HIGH5!!!! f*** EM!!!!
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
man, high-five is going the way of the toilet. they've even downsized. joint used to be dope for getting music and gear, now...not so much on both fronts.

so Gin-i's only stocked at Shelflife and Mabu?

and whatever happened to White Trash, man. that was the shit!

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
man, high-five is going the way of the toilet. they've even downsized. joint used to be dope for getting music and gear, now...not so much on both fronts.

so Gin-i's only stocked at Shelflife and Mabu?

and whatever happened to White Trash, man. that was the shit!

Whitetrash is no longer, the owner packed up shop

Yeah man , High5 think they invented music

Gin I for the meantime is avail there, he just left for germany for a month tour so we'll get back on track when he's back
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
and they still haven't paid me for the 20 CDs they took 5 months ago. not good business.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Funny this is this shit is happening in JHb as well. I approached afew hip-hop stores who claim to support local music but have never stocked local for shit! They are the first to import those shitty mix tapes form the us and sell them at R300 a disk but wont stock my music at nearly a 10th of that price.