Tonnes · 18 · 6931

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
WHERE IS MASHEGO ??? ???

Goalkeepers: Itumeleng Khune (Kaizer Chiefs), Rowen Fernandez (Armenia Bielefeld), Calvin Marlin (Mamelodi Sundowns)

Defenders: Matthew Booth, Siboniso Gaxa (both Mamelodi Sundowns), Morgan Gould (SuperSport United), Tsepo Masilela (Maccabi Haifa, Israel), Bryce Moon (Panithinikos, Greece), Nasief Morris (Recreativo Huelva, Spain), Lucas Twala (Orlando Pirates), Aaron Mokoena (Blackburn Rovers)

Midfielders: Siphiwe Tshabalala (Kaizer Chiefs), Macbeth Sibaya (Rubin Kazan, Russia), Steven Pienaar (Everton, England), Siyabonga Nkosi (Maccabi Netanya, Israel), Surprise Moriri (Mamelodi Sundowns), Masilo Modubi (FC Westerlo, Belgium), Teko Modise (Orlando Pirates), Kagiso Dikgacoi (Golden Arrows), Lance Davids (SuperSport United)

Strikers: Bernard Parker (Red Star Belgrade, Serbia), Mabhuti Khanyeza (Ajax Cape Town), Benni McCarthy (Blackburn Rovers, England)
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
on paper a very good set of players... so why does BB come off less than average?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

Aaron Mokoena (Blackburn Rovers)

Midfielders: Siphiwe Tshabalala (Kaizer Chiefs), Macbeth Sibaya (Rubin Kazan, Russia)  Siyabonga Nkosi (Maccabi Netanya, Israel),  Lance Davids (SuperSport United)

These cats are just taking up space. The only one who gets clemency is Macbeth because he always answers a call up, but maybe that enough to make him the ball-boy.   

WHERE IS MASHEGO ??? ???

Dude, forget Mashego. It's Mabalane who needs to be in this squad.   
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 03:16:21 PM by Capt Schti »
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Replace Moris and Mokoena in defense and get Terminator up in that squad, then im good.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Eish Morris and Mokoena again they are weak. In Midfield Mhlongo should have been picked instead Lance Davids, Daniel Klate and Van Heerden  should have been selected too.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Santana's translator is fine though. DAMNN !!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Santana's translator is fine though. DAMNN !!!

you aint neva lied

That not good enough for ya?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Van Heerden, Mabalane & Terror Fanteni should be in that team. Sibaya should be replaced by Mhlongo. Thsabalala should be replaced by Franklin Cale / Klate. khanyeza is not national team material. 

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Van Heerden, Mabalane & Sthembiso Ngcobo or Mashego should be in that team. Sibaya should be replaced by Mhlongo. Thsabalala should be replaced by Dillon Sheppard / Klate. khanyeza is not national team material. 
fixed
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
News comin out is that..Benni and Morris are injured,from the weekend games they played for they teams..On my side i don really see this as much of a blow..Though Benni's presence seems to motivate them guys..But cats like Mashego ,Thabo September or Derrick Spencer can do the job.after all its a friendly game
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
News comin out is that..Benni and Morris are injured,from the weekend games they played for they teams..On my side i don really see this as much of a blow..Though Benni's presence seems to motivate them guys..But cats like Mashego ,Thabo September or Derrick Spencer can do the job.after all its a friendly game

How do they manage to get injured coming on as subs in the last 4 minutes plus ref's added time?

"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Van Heerden, Mabalane & Terror Fanteni should be in that team. Sibaya should be replaced by Mhlongo. Thsabalala should be replaced by Franklin Cale / Klate. khanyeza is not national team material. 

um nigga you were saying

edit

that translator could get an EPIC SMASHING
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 05:09:12 PM by The nigga That hates you »

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Shapa Bafana Bafana. I aint gonna trip that Tshabalala goal  GATDAMN IT. The only problem i had was the way they pa**ed the ball always on the back just to keep possession, Piennar and Modise keep shining and the rest of the guys. I hope we do well against Portugal.  We should stop depending on Benni if hes heart is not at it playing for his country we heard that his club says hes not injured. On the other hand one of the best player in world  Beckham is still hungry and desperate to play for his country.