• REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I was not aware these fly broads love soccer so much let alone Livepool and Gerrard. Everytime them Scousers scored they were screaming so loud in the lounge my eardrums were about to burst. Man U were outplayed  Rip Vidic Torres exposed you big time,Van Der sar was feeling godly in the past few weeks claiming he doesnt even remember the last time he conceded a goal,and conceding a goal is foreign to him, Welcome to mother earth boy. Sir Alex did warn his lil kids not to be complacent as they were in that match against Inter i guess they didnt listen.

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
LIVERPOOL WHAT!!!!! QUINTUPPLET DEEZ NUTZ!!

oh 4 sho! yesterday was the best day of my life... i got to rub it in so many people's faces.... but when i began to think about it i got angrier coz rafa must really bounce now... how do u go and beat madrid and man-u in one week and fail to beat wigan, fulham, blackburn, stoke, borough... that bish must bounce

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
It's funny how all my friends' phones were off after this match. Could it be because they are all Man supporters?

Made me a nice R1000 without doing anything but watch football and predict a win for the scousers.

You'll never walk alone!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Like Outkast once said - IT AINT NO THING BUT A CHICKEN WING.

When  you've been running @ 180KM/H for the entire season, your bound to get tired @ some point. Then the people who've been running on NEUTRAL can start putting some of that TURBO on you.Simple Physics. No big deal. Who Loserpool got next ? Villa right ? I smell another draw.

And then there's Farse-nal. These f***s right. They win 4-0 and act like it's an achievement of sorts. LOL !!! it's over. ya'll can win 10-0, wouldn't make the slightest difference to anything. Ya'll scrapped thru Roma to the Quaters, and now ya'll scrapping thru to get a positition next year. LOL !!! ! Aint that some funny shit. Ya'll should change your name from the Gunners to the Scrappers.

On another note,my other two teams (Kaizer Chiefs and Barcelona) won. Maybe I  should change my name to MrThreeTeams.LOL !! See that's the joy of supporting any number teams you choose.Your always happy.Ya'll should try it sometime.It's a good feeling supporting good football.Don't be dictated to by these old fashioned hooligans.It's a FREE WORLD you know. You choose who you support.Don't support your "dads" team just cos he did. Be your own man.

MrTwoTeams,
AKA NO SHAME IN MY GAME
P.S. f*** a Arsenal.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 09:40:12 AM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Like Outkast once said - IT AINT NO THING BUT A CHICKEN WING.

When  you've been running @ 180KM/H for the entire season, your bound to get tired @ some point. Then the people who've been running on NEUTRAL can start putting some of that TURBO on you.Simple Physics. No big deal. Who Loserpool got next ? Villa right ? I smell another draw.

And then there's Farse-nal. These f***s right. They win 4-0 and act like it's an achievement of sorts. LOL !!! it's over. ya'll can win 10-0, wouldn't make the slightest difference to anything. Ya'll scrapped thru Roma to the Quaters, and now ya'll scrapping thru to get a positition next year. LOL !!! ! Aint that some funny shit. Ya'll should change your name from the Gunners to the Scrappers.

On another note,my other two teams (Kaizer Chiefs and Barcelona) won. Maybe I  should change my name to MrThreeTeams.LOL !! See that's the joy of supporting any number teams you choose.Your always happy.Ya'll should try it sometime.It's a good feeling supporting good football.Don't be dictated to by these old fashioned hooligans.It's a FREE WORLD you know. You choose who you support.Don't support your "dads" team just cos he did. Be your own man.

MrTwoTeams,
AKA NO SHAME IN MY GAME
P.S. f*** a Arsenal.

hear what u said and proceed to FAIL it

u still got whupped (at home nogal) ... vidic will have torress nightmares the rest of the season...

ayo... man-u made my whole week....  ;D ;D

lastly

f*** a manUre

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
@MrTwoTeams. You still lost 4-1 at home. Let it burn. I hope we get you in the Champs League. When I say you I mean the 'you' in England. Ps, have you already received your Liverpool membership card? I know you support winners and Man U didn't win this weekend. Liverpool need to keep their run going and handle Aston Villa for me.   
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! lawd have mercy fulham just whuppin ur a**es...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Im starting to think Man U is choking now and if Liverpool win tomorrow they will close the gap.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Man U melt down. So much for the Liverpool game being great motivation.

Things are getting interesting. This is what happens when you start celebrating before you've actually won anything (worthwhile).

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
this could have been more than two if not for zamorras foolery. at least 4 nil! what a useless wastepipe! he should have been subbed out much earlier. man u clearly starting to come apart. and the pressure is definately taking its toll. id rather have liverpoop take the cup over man u anyday though i hate them both!
arsenal 4 life!!!!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
0800 20 20 20  ;D ;D

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Again Farse-nal peeps worrying over us. Shame. Ya'll still haven't learned. Focus on your own. Still working to scrap through to CL next year i see with your little 3-1 wins and what not.Kinda late in the season for your a comeback isn't it ?

I aint gonna front. Last two games have not been a good look for us.But we still number 1 and  gunning for the championship,so aint nothing much changed. We still the best team in the EPL. Best bo$$$$$$. Best player in the world.Best everything.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
At least your 'other' team did well yesterday Mr.C. 6-0. Very impressive.

Man U are going to struggle. You are on a terrible run of form at the moment and you've got suspensions to key players. You're like Villa, you went too early and started celebrating world domination before you won anything. The Best Player in the World has gone missing too.

Most worryingly Man U have lost that air of invincibility - teams can sense weakness and smell blood now. I wouldn't be suprised if Liverpool take it this year. Even goal difference is now in Liverpool's favour.

As Lord Ferg once said, "it's squeaky bum time"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

At least your 'other' team did well yesterday Mr.C. 6-0. Very impressive.

LOL !!! yeah we've had a few of those this season. and cats trying to say that Bayern are gonna kick our butt in the CL Quarters ? Please man. There's no team playing like Barca right now. Bayern are tough opposition,that's a given. But they gonna get a hiding. @ home and away. Plus Ribbery might be a Catalan soon,so im sure he's gonna try and relax and not run around too much. LOL !!!