need Acapella!!!!

oints · 24 · 31388

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
peace!

im in urgent need of any REKS acapella, ive tried looking everywhere, damn near almost paid for it in this other UGHH.com remix competition  :'(, if anyone can help it would be highly appreciated, in return i will give you a handful of plugins any producer would be proud to have in their arsenal........and not the wack isht either, im talking waves 3. 0, and alladem shits ;)

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
try:

acapellas4u.co.uk
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
give me the full title and i will look

peace dun, i dont really mind right now, anything from

REKS: GREY hairs
REKS: MOre GREY hairs
REKS: ALONG CAME THE chosen

anything u can find would be appreciated ;)

try:

acapellas4u.co.uk

i tried that god, and i came back empty, even tried my secret super duper dope acapella blog and turned up nothing :'(

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
anyhow, this is the beat i wanted to put his acapella on...if i do find it that is :-\

LINGUINI: produced by SAN, the Instru-Monumentalist

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Mr man.
Looks like you wanna pay me, i got those plugins what else you got for me?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
well, i dont think you have all the plug ins i got homes ::), but if you wanna raise the stakes its cool, get me a REKS acapella and il give you 40mb worth of samples you wouldnt find anywhere else in the world, sumin i got from ma Swedish brovas ;)

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
hmmmmmmmmm
*scratchs his head, thinks bout it*
will try make you a plan.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
so im guessin there is no luck on the REKS acapella, no body managed to get it  :-\ :-[ :'(

iw as looking forward to lacing him up with sumin better than Statik Selektah's hehehehe, yeah thats right i said it, i said it, i said it on Africasgateway.com i said it...

REMINDER:

Projects coming up:

-Re-INVENTION VOL 2 (the emcee's album)

-GOLDen Chariots VOL 2

-INSPIRATION: Numb3rs adn Alphab3ts

-Optic Nerve of SUPREMACY: Blood TYPE O (an Ep)

anyhow, i got a little sumin for youl, sumin to show off if i may say so myself, my ability to beat match and remix pieces of music, in what id like to call a new and unheard style of music, call it an expose into my musical evolution ...

check out what i did to this PRE, the HONEY DARK track....CAn I?  :D 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
^^^^^^^

DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS, especially since the producer battles are back on, ima murk cats if they game is not straight, thats my word is bond, ive found the underlying chambers of this REASON isht, cats is gon feel it... 8)

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
hahaha the stake is lo, try gettin on sum girls... or perhaps orgarnize girl on girl act, whippin each othas tush! boy Im telling u oints, ull c wondas n miracles on ur pm like neva before lol Geeah!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 05:12:57 AM by Blac™ »
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
^^^^^^^

DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS, especially since the producer battles are back on, ima murk cats if they game is not straight, thats my word is bond, ive found the underlying chambers of this REASON isht, cats is gon feel it... 8)

Downloaded the track. What exactly is it that we shouldn't be sleeping on ? The beatmatching or the beat ? Cos the beat is just cool.The beatmatching, well, anybody can do that.I've done numerous remixes myself here on AG.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
^^^^^^^

Downloaded the track. What exactly is it that we shouldn't be sleeping on ? The beatmatching or the beat ? Cos the beat is just cool.The beatmatching, well, anybody can do that.I've done numerous remixes myself here on AG.

wwll "MrTwoTeams" im proberbly trying to get people to download the joint and bump it cos i dont think its just a c"cool" beat, im particularly proud of it, most likely cos ive been trying to make a beat that suits her acapella for a while now, you might think its not that much of a creation but hey, i do. or lets put it like this, maybe if you give me some feedback on the track on how to make it into a super beat that would meet the approval of the AG premos and Pete Rocks then we would be talking, cos you didnt say anything in your post  ;)

ahh.....NO, not anyone can beatmatch duke, thats just untrue... :-\ and the fact that youve done mad remixes here is probably a huge notch under your belt, so what you say we do then, maybe we should shut down this segment of the website since you basically single handedly got it hemmed? hmm? i mean we wouldn't want to be superfluous  :-\

anyone with more feed on the joint besides telling me how much of a wiz they are with beat making, please, they are still welcome..