Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

BEING PLAYED OR PARANOID?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Ladies is this possible?

Something happens with the condom in bed and you don’t spot it til you done. Afterwards yo give her them morning after pills thus making her a pill popping animal. Anyway, weeks later you get your period and you tell the dude that everything is fine. Them pills worked. You wont be a baby fathe. And the guy is relived cause he does not want any baby mama drama however, the story twists and you feel funny and you do a home preganancy test (a friend of yours is in the medical industry and can get all sorts of kits). You then tell the dude that he might be a daddy after all. And you like yeah, my Ps were early and were different from the norm….. so I’m seeing a gynecologist soon to make sure. Yeah, get ready to change …you about to be a father.

Long story short is it possible to take morning after pills, get them periods (I cant find apolite way of saying this – help) and still fall pregnant?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 06:10:44 PM by Merchant »

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo to my knowledge it brings on the bleeding this resulting in the overies shedding...so technically she is not supposed to fall pregnant...
seems like you were played son?......can i say congrats lol??
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
how much time pa**ed between the pills/test and the story twisting?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
how much time pa**ed between the pills/test and the story twisting?

about two months.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
it's sketchy. did she stop having her period on the first or the second month after the test?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
it's sketchy. did she stop having her period on the first or the second month after the test?

She should stop by the end of this month if she's really pregnant. in a week or so.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
it's not possible for a woman to be on her period after concieving. go with her to the gynaecologist, my duke. and if you can, pull him aside and tell him your story.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
it's not possible for a woman to be on her period after concieving. go with her to the gynaecologist, my duke. and if you can, pull him aside and tell him your story.

What? Where do you get that ish from? It is very possible for women to have her periods during pregnancy, in fact it's very common.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 06:34:01 PM by BALDiLOKS »

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
and to think, a year there cost more than my varisty tuition!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
and to think, a year there cost more than my varisty tuition!
Okay quite bragging!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

What? Where do you get that ish from? It is very possible for a women to have her periods during pregnancy, in fact it's very common.
Er...what Baldi said, while an is waiting in the womb to get fertilised, in some women another egg is being release from the fallopian tubes that is why doctors always put emphasis on the fact that a woman can get pregnant whilst on her period since there might be an egg making it's way to the womb. On some women of cause, the egg doesn't start travelling up until she's done with her period, since no one knows which category they fall under, one shouldn't take such chances PULL OUT ON TIME!!

Just playing, use contraceptives and No Morning After pills do not constitute as contraceptives.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Er...what Baldi said, while an is waiting in the womb to get fertilised, in some women another egg is being release from the fallopian tubes that is why doctors always put emphasis on the fact that a woman can get pregnant whilst on her period since there might be an egg making it's way to the womb. On some women of cause, the egg doesn't start travelling up until she's done with her period, since no one knows which category they fall under, one shouldn't take such chances PULL OUT ON TIME!!

Mrs. Jones is for the towning.  ;D

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

What? Where do you get that ish from? It is very possible for a women to have her periods during pregnancy, in fact it's very common.

Just playing, use contraceptives and No Morning After pills do not constitute as contraceptives.

i want my money back!