song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Damn so Chilli M is gone
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
yep, http://www.mio.co.za/article/yfm-announces-new-line-up-2009-03-26.

we are doomed.

Don't worry she's friends with "ur boy in da building" we can only hope for the best and prepare for the worst. who knows maybe she'll suprise heads. eish!..... I just wish there won't be an overdose of buttabing shyt damn!
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
yep, http://www.mio.co.za/article/yfm-announces-new-line-up-2009-03-26.

we are doomed.

Don't worry she's friends with "ur boy in da building" we can only hope for the best and prepare for the worst. who knows maybe she'll suprise heads. eish!..... I just wish there won't be an overdose of buttabing shyt damn!

in hope we trust

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
whose that chick who does that y scoop in the after noons... such an irritating voice...

The Avenue with glen, unathi and melanie is the shit though... glen is a funny nigga
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Change is good but what's been happening lately sucks, I mean even on metro they have Thomas moved from breakfast to co-hosting with penny.  Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist but I smell a rat thomas betta have a back up plan in case he's shown the door.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
shes obviously going to be great. cmon people why are you acting like bitches up on this ish? shes just the perfect host
she just doesnt dissapoint, if she can do a great job hosting 1 with touch, then what would make her flop on this one?

she's probabley going to ace this ish up man im telling u, this chick is off the hook, shes got the accent, the looks and the swagger to host this kind of event, dont see anything rational enough for you cats to lays these kinds of complaints towards her, loosten up, drink some water and eat some rice, lay low a little and get some oxygen.

shes going to be perfect espicially if shes keeps saying that thing of her, she be like " its yow girlllll abbhhh!!!"
shit is sexy 8)
Hood.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Change is good but what's been happening lately sucks, I mean even on metro they have Thomas moved from breakfast to co-hosting with penny.  Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist but I smell a rat thomas betta have a back up plan in case he's shown the door.

who is doing the breakfast?

penny's show sucked balls maybe hes there to sorta pick it up
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
shes obviously going to be great. cmon people why are you acting like bitches up on this ish? shes just the perfect host
she just doesnt dissapoint, if she can do a great job hosting 1 with touch, then what would make her flop on this one?

she's probabley going to ace this ish up man im telling u, this chick is off the hook, shes got the accent, the looks and the swagger to host this kind of event, dont see anything rational enough for you cats to lays these kinds of complaints towards her, loosten up, drink some water and eat some rice, lay low a little and get some oxygen.

shes going to be perfect espicially if shes keeps saying that thing of her, she be like " its yow girlllll abbhhh!!!"
shit is sexy 8)

f*** u wena, u dirty-a**, 2nd-grade dropout,no skills,no-brains having e-thugging muthaf***en prick. no one is interested in what u have to say.

More airplay for the likes of Slikour, L.E.S., Shuggasmackx and the likes of them. She aint no hip-hop head. The broad be doing that "head-nodding" dance every friday on Live,clearly she a huge "dance" fan. She a good host no doubt, but not for hip-hop. Especially not as a replacement for Da Bridge.

YFM sucks.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 01:39:43 PM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@C I think it "maybe" would have been betta if they put Siya on that show.

@Black the new host will kenny "mafutha jamz" maistry and to make me even more suspicious he got to keep the whole breakfast team. I mean it's thomas' crew BBK,FIFI AND NAKED

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Can someone tell me who Bonang is?

Slikour's ex broad I think

That not good enough for ya?

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
@C I think it "maybe" would have been betta if they put Siya on that show.

@Black the new host will kenny "mafutha jamz" maistry and to make me even more suspicious he got to keep the whole breakfast team. I mean it's thomas' crew BBK,FIFI AND NAKED

cosign

I was talkin to some dude about the very same thing.  I dont doubt her credibility as a host, she's worked hard to get herself where she is.  But somehow this shoe is not fittin for me. we'll see i guess ???