Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

BONANG TO HOST HIP HOP SHOW ON Y!!!!!!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
@C I think it "maybe" would have been betta if they put Siya on that show.

maybe...

@Black the new host will kenny "mafutha jamz" maistry and to make me even more suspicious he got to keep the whole breakfast team. I mean it's thomas' crew BBK,FIFI AND NAKED

damn. u think hes salty about it? i know i wud.  so is glen stayin at 3 - 6?

bonang is slikours chick... she presents this music show on fridays with ho-bo touch.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Can someone tell me who Bonang is?

Sorry rob she's the girl/lady who co-host sabc 1 friday night music show with t bo touch just hope you know her.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
@C I think it "maybe" would have been betta if they put Siya on that show.

maybe...

@Black the new host will kenny "mafutha jamz" maistry and to make me even more suspicious he got to keep the whole breakfast team. I mean it's thomas' crew BBK,FIFI AND NAKED

damn. u think hes salty about it? i know i wud.  so is glen stayin at 3 - 6?

bonang is slikours chick... she presents this music show on fridays with ho-bo touch.

:D :D :D
M Turn

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
@ Rob, the girl in pink.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 01:48:36 PM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Rob you can see from the pictures that a picture tells "a milli" words to quote one of the best rappers to grace the face of this planet
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
@ Rob, the girl in pink.

damn!

Cool. Thanks.

Ja-nee. Until the politicos at Y hire me, Tate, TNG et al on full time contracts I won't really be bothered.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
shes obviously going to be great. cmon people why are you acting like bitches up on this ish? shes just the perfect host
she just doesnt dissapoint, if she can do a great job hosting 1 with touch, then what would make her flop on this one?

she's probabley going to ace this ish up man im telling u, this chick is off the hook, shes got the accent, the looks and the swagger to host this kind of event, dont see anything rational enough for you cats to lays these kinds of complaints towards her, loosten up, drink some water and eat some rice, lay low a little and get some oxygen.

shes going to be perfect espicially if shes keeps saying that thing of her, she be like " its yow girlllll abbhhh!!!"
shit is sexy 8)

f*** u wena, u dirty-a**, 2nd-grade dropout,no skills,no-brains having e-thugging muthaf***en prick. no one is interested in what u have to say.

More airplay for the likes of Slikour, L.E.S., Shuggasmackx and the likes of them. She aint no hip-hop head. The broad be doing that "head-nodding" dance every friday on Live,clearly she a huge "dance" fan. She a good host no doubt, but not for hip-hop. Especially not as a replacement for Da Bridge.

YFM sucks.

dig this you uncircumsized, schizophrenic-retarded, supershort and potatoe head cokcsucking motherf***ing midget. i know that no one asked for my opinion and nor did urs was asked, so stop f***ing around with me, just get the f*** outta here, no one was asked to comment on this thread matter fact we all allowed to comment on all threads here, so f*** off

you bloody midget
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
shes obviously going to be great. cmon people why are you acting like bitches up on this ish? shes just the perfect host
she just doesnt dissapoint, if she can do a great job hosting 1 with touch, then what would make her flop on this one?

she's probabley going to ace this ish up man im telling u, this chick is off the hook, shes got the accent, the looks and the swagger to host this kind of event, dont see anything rational enough for you cats to lays these kinds of complaints towards her, loosten up, drink some water and eat some rice, lay low a little and get some oxygen.

shes going to be perfect espicially if shes keeps saying that thing of her, she be like " its yow girlllll abbhhh!!!"
shit is sexy 8)

f*** u wena, u dirty-a**, 2nd-grade dropout,no skills,no-brains having e-thugging muthaf***en prick. no one is interested in what u have to say.

More airplay for the likes of Slikour, L.E.S., Shuggasmackx and the likes of them. She aint no hip-hop head. The broad be doing that "head-nodding" dance every friday on Live,clearly she a huge "dance" fan. She a good host no doubt, but not for hip-hop. Especially not as a replacement for Da Bridge.

YFM sucks.

dig this you uncircumsized,

WHOA! Look who's talkin now, you back from the hospital already

That not good enough for ya?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
This means more whack shit coming thru.

Glenzito avenue is the shit.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
from Lee to Bonang...?

Its unbeweavable...
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

shit is sexy 8)

YFM sucks.

dig this you uncircumsized, schizophrenic-retarded, supershort and potatoe head cokcsucking motherf***ing midget. i know that no one asked for my opinion and nor did urs was asked, so stop f***ing around with me, just get the f*** outta here, no one was asked to comment on this thread matter fact we all allowed to comment on all threads here, so f*** off

you bloody midget

dude, immo so shoot your right ball off when i meet you.you better hide when i come to your town muthaf***a.

More eye candy from our new hip-hop queen. didn't know baby girl is packing like that.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

dude, immo so shoot your right ball off when i meet you.you better hide when i come to your town muthaf***a.

More eye candy from our new hip-hop queen. didn't know baby girl is packing like that.

ROFLMAO... This is the funniest thing I've heard today. hiyuu Mr.C
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 03:06:44 PM by BALDiLOKS »

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

ROFLMAO... This i the funniest this I've heard today. hiyuu Mr.C

LOL !!! this f***er just makes my blood boil man. like really, do we really have this kinda of stupidity in this day in age ?

sorry for derailing the thread. let's keep it moving.

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

ROFLMAO... This i the funniest this I've heard today. hiyuu Mr.C

i know where he stays mrC...

LOL !!! this f***er just makes my blood boil man. like really, do we really have this kinda of stupidity in this day in age ?

sorry for derailing the thread. let's keep it moving.