Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

BONANG TO HOST HIP HOP SHOW ON Y!!!!!!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yeah Chilli M was starting to get too crazy with it. He did the same shit @ Metro. Dude needs to start looking after his own grandkids instead of going around trying to f*** other peoples. I mean really now ? What's a 45 year old doing on a youth station ? LOL !!!

There was this one time some dude called up on air and this dude had shot himself accidentally. This dude was airing out Chilli, asking why Chilli was busy f***ing his girlfriend while he was in hospital. And Chilli was on some,cos that's what u deserve u fool,u don't deserve this chick,bla,bla. Clowning the dude, on some , look @ u now, u shot yourself and shit. I was like  :o :o.

Live on drive-time baba !!!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 04:25:54 PM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Yeah Chilli M was starting to get too crazy with it. He did the same shit @ Metro. Dude needs to start looking after his own grandkids instead of going around trying to f*** other peoples. I mean really now ? What's a 45 year old doing on a youth station ? LOL !!!

There was this one time some dude called up on air and this dude had shot himself accidentally. This dude was airing out Chilli, asking why Chilli was busy f***ing his girlfriend while he was in hospital. And Chilli was on some,cos that's what u deserve u fool,u don't deserve this chick,bla,bla. Clowning the dude, on some , look @ u now, u shot yourself and shit. I was like  :o :o.

Live on drive-time baba !!!

:o :o :o DANG!!
M Turn

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
That nigga Chilli is crazy like that LOL!
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
for the last time you motherf***ers beta stop hatin on bweyy. shes the next big thing, no chick has the kind of swagger that she has locally, this chick is on the international standards, that beyonce, ciara or ashanti typa chick, namsayin? dig this chick right here, shes the bomb. you motherf***ers can eat fat dicks, or shit eat midget dicks, u know midgets got fat dicks right? mr two teams can back me up on thaT ONE

slikour should be greatful to god that he allowed him a chance to do such a hot a** bitch like b, shes obviously not her type, thats why there aint no longer together, his too ugly and not that cute, and f*** this talk about him and b being jay and beyonce, thats like saying julius malema is the next barack obama rather than sayin his the next hitler, tribal f***s, get the f*** outta here

Hood.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I wont lie, imo miss Chilli's show  
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
cold as ice.

nice avatar Skill.that's my G.O.A.T.  MC right there.that EP was bananas.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
forget it fellas, b is going to ace this one up like it or not, matter of fact, f*** chilli and them other faggs inluding slikour,

this chick is going to do this thing, we gon remeber that day forever, b do your thing baby and let them haters eat dicks
Hood.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Prior to Chill M being suspended! He went on air and was taking shots at C-live cause he was with some other chick and that chick had some witch craft on C-live and thats why he didnt wanna go home to his wife! There was also a time when he was arguing with Dineo live on air! regarding some music shit

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Prior to Chill M being suspended! He went on air and was taking shots at C-live cause he was with some other chick and that chick had some witch craft on C-live and thats why he didnt wanna go home to his wife! There was also a time when he was arguing with Dineo live on air! regarding some music shit

ok then maybe its time for change then, whos replacing him again?
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
speaking of Chilli M...

Jobless Chilli M pulls a fast one

Saturday March 28, 2009 23:46 - (SA)

THEO NYHABA

Former YFM top dog Chilli M is feeling the pinch of being unemployed.

This week the outspoken DJ failed to pay R150 for fuel at a Durban petrol station.

Livid garage owner Alan Hutton tells Sunday World that Chilli M, born Vukani Masinga, who was driving a brand new Chevrolet with a GP registration plate, arrived and started shouting at the petrol attendants.

“He asked to speak to the owner because they were too low for his league,” says Hutton.

According to Hutton, not a single person was aware who Chilli M was. In case you don’t remember either, he’s the DJ who was fired from YFM last week.

Hutton says Chilli M told him and other people who were watching the free show that he was waiting for his salary from YFM.

But it does not end there.

He demanded R150 petrol on credit then told them that he was rich and famous, and “R150 is nothing to me. I will settle the bill before the sun sets”.

Hutton says Chilli M then went to his car and hauled out a copy of Blaque magazine that had a feature on him to prove his statement.

“From there we sort of believed him and gave him petrol,” says Hutton.

He says Chilli M also left his worn-out and torn black leather jacket and an old Nokia phone as collateral.

But Chilli M has not shown up at the filling station again.

Hutton says he wants his money back and he’s considering selling the jacket and cellphone.

“It’s not about money here. If he had humbled himself, maybe it wouldn’t have gone this far.

“I want to prove to him that he is not the powerful and connected person he thinks he is.

“I still want my money. I run a business here,” he says.

In addition, he says he does not think Chilli M was pulling this kind of stunt for the first time in his life.

“I’m sure he goes around and using his celebrity status to get what he wants. I will give him until Sunday (today) because I want my money back.”

When Chilli M was called for comment yesterday, a woman who identified herself as Yolande said Chilli M was not available.

“Just leave your number. I will ask him to call you back. I don’t know when he will be back, though,” she said.

© Sunday World..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
clearly Y dont care bout hiphop no more, only 3hrs (1 to c-live & 2 to B) per week dedicated to hiphop...we r probably gon get a she version of rhyme & reason... >:( 

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
clearly Y dont care bout hiphop no more, only 3hrs (1 to c-live & 2 to B) per week dedicated to hiphop...we r probably gon get a she version of rhyme & reason... >:( 

If I may ask; how much is dedicated to kwaito, how much to house, what about r&b?

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
shes obviously going to be great. cmon people why are you acting like bitches up on this ish? shes just the perfect host
she just doesnt dissapoint, if she can do a great job hosting 1 with touch, then what would make her flop on this one?

she's probabley going to ace this ish up man im telling u, this chick is off the hook, shes got the accent, the looks and the swagger to host this kind of event, dont see anything rational enough for you cats to lays these kinds of complaints towards her, loosten up, drink some water and eat some rice, lay low a little and get some oxygen.

shes going to be perfect espicially if shes keeps saying that thing of her, she be like " its yow girlllll abbhhh!!!"
shit is sexy 8)

f*** u wena, u dirty-a**, 2nd-grade dropout,no skills,no-brains having e-thugging muthaf***en prick. no one is interested in what u have to say.

More airplay for the likes of Slikour, L.E.S., Shuggasmackx and the likes of them. She aint no hip-hop head. The broad be doing that "head-nodding" dance every friday on Live,clearly she a huge "dance" fan. She a good host no doubt, but not for hip-hop. Especially not as a replacement for Da Bridge.

YFM sucks.
n d@s 4Real! wot Bonang? lmao, Iv already said if khenzo n lee aint in it, then im also out! id ratha cop thursday countdown with C-Live net. as 4 B doin hip hop... Oops, Y vat kaans big time!
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0