Africasgateway.com

BONANG TO HOST HIP HOP SHOW ON Y!!!!!!

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
you niggas are too conservative, that's good radio!!!! matter of fact ima start a petition, bring Chilli back!! ;D ;D ;D

LOL good radio was Glen 10 years ago.  ;D

there you go, you post has been fixed!! ;D ;D

hahha damn straight, where is that petition, I wana sign
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

I think that was Mo.

Y is not what it used to be, matter of fact its doodoo.

Mo aint he the dude who got ridiculed for having a small willy.... some chick called some show to say he had sex with him and he was small... shit was funny as hell
waaaahahahahahahaha eish wish we had some fearless for some entertaining controvercial shiaaat.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
They should give our very own BriCK a radio show,,, that would be real radio :)

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
They should give our very own BriCK a radio show,,, that would be real radio :)

That'll be some crazy a** radio show, oh not to derail the topic did Bricks murked Shugasmaxx on his own shit or what? ;D
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
She's nice. Not going to judge the show before it kicks off although I dont have high expectations. Moving along to more important things & to known knowns, a very observant person brought this to my attention.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
... lol there was also a time when they would have phone sex LIVE on the radio. Nay yfm is the shit.
           ya i rememba that aswel l8 @ nite, they wud also huk-up listenaz. some clrd chic ws horney cs hs man was far frm her, so she wantd booty col. next thing she foned bak, explainin rulez of booty colz 2 listenaz, cos she was complainin about guys she bonked callin her bak askin 4 sum mo buwahaahahahaha. shiaaaat! cnt get enuff n i thot ppls said clrd mense julle is baie gevarlek om te naai
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
C'mon dudes just because Bonang is to host the "Hip Hop" show y'all already planning a pirate radio station just hope the poor mrs. read this damn she done stepped on D's toes!

I'm not planning a pirate station,,, merely pointing out that if you want to hear good music, don't expect it from a commercial radio station.

cosign... i've resorted to listening to R2000...

its a damn shame what the ma**es have to be subjected to due these crack head radio stations :-[

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
... lol there was also a time when they would have phone sex LIVE on the radio. Nay yfm is the shit.
shiaaaat! cnt get enuff n i thot ppls said clrd mense julle is baie gevarlek om te naai
ROFLMAO!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ya'll niggaz come up with that pirate radio shit and put mad on the management and see some dope a** station like never seen before
Hood.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Way bak in 2003, i used 2 like sum bay area web side that sell n deal with everythin 1 nids 2 start hs own. i 4got it tho, but www.pirateradio.com luks like its the real deal 2 get the modern package software tho

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
She's nice. Not going to judge the show before it kicks off although I dont have high expectations. Moving along to more important things & to known knowns, a very observant person brought this to my attention.

yep. magazine cover fail. shes hot though.

iamBakdraft

• Bakdraft
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-8
  • I'mmo gets mine...
    • View Profile
    • Iambakdraft's Blogspot
Y has totally lost it now; First it was the Rap Activity Jam and Now the Da Bridge.... this ish getting out of hand.

I remember when Party People brought Masta Ace in the country and the Da Bridge hosted him that show was off the hook its one of my memorable moments of the Da Bridge. i can't picture Bonang hosting a Hip Hop show she'll probably kick that "Ayoness" ish on a Hip Hop show, worst yet she'll start mimicking that clown from Metro... your boy is in the building

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
that clown from Metro... your boy is in the building

speaking of him... whats with that facial gesticulations he pulls on that live show? cant look and not cringe? lol! kinda reminiscent of fiddy on that infamous GQ cover.

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
wich remindz me of nyambz thread bak in the dayz, early dayz of ag, askin agianz whetha he should link-up with tame1 n bring him down ova 4 a concert... hw it went? 2much stuf was goin on, there were rumours about ace leavin the game, mobb deep splittin etc
Y has totally lost it now; First it was the Rap Activity Jam and Now the Da Bridge.... this ish getting out of hand.

I remember when Party People brought Masta Ace in the country and the Da Bridge hosted him that show was off the hook its one of my memorable moment...Bonang hosting a Hip Hop show she'll probably kick that "Ayoness" ish on a Hip Hop show, worst yet she'll start mimicking that clown from Metro... your boy is in the building
                              we not tryna be harsh, but stating facts of how we fil is right 2 give hip hop heads the right lo down, n u Bonang my home gal, we knw ure nt the right prsn 4 the show that deals with hip hops 411. n 2 b able 2 do so, that prsn requires satisfiyin knowledge, n certain ideas of wats been goin down in the world of hip hop. she jumpped in2 the bandwagon!

iamBakdraft

• Bakdraft
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-8
  • I'mmo gets mine...
    • View Profile
    • Iambakdraft's Blogspot
the guy jst basically exposed this chick who was doing two guys hahahahahaha the dudes where fighting live on air and the chick was dumbfounded.
lol there was also a time when they would have phone sex LIVE on the radio. Nay yfm is the shit.
I remember that show it was some Dj called Mo (Mo Flavour) that was so wrong man... i felt sorry for the chick... worst of all the guys wanted to fight each other. about the phone sex thing now that is taking it to another level....damn

wich remindz me of nyambz thread bak in the dayz, early dayz of ag, askin agianz whetha he should link-up with tame1 n bring him down ova 4 a concert... hw it went? 2much stuf was goin on, there were rumours about ace leavin the game, mobb deep splittin etc

I remember when Party People brought Masta Ace in the country and the Da Bridge hosted him that show was off the hook its one of my memorable moment...Bonang hosting a Hip Hop show she'll probably kick that "Ayoness" ish on a Hip Hop show, worst yet she'll start mimicking that clown from Metro... your boy is in the building
                              we not tryna be harsh, but stating facts of how we fil is right 2 give hip hop heads the right lo down, n u Bonang my home gal, we knw ure nt the right prsn 4 the show that deals with hip hops 411. n 2 b able 2 do so, that prsn requires satisfiyin knowledge, n certain ideas of wats been goin down in the world of hip hop. she jumpped in2 the bandwagon!
I actually don't have beef with Bonang i think she will make a dope replacement for Thembi on Jika Majika both her and T-bo Touch are paving their way for that show... When it comes to Hip Hop they must just quit that ish.... Next time we watch Live they are going to be on some "Two of the Biggest Things in the country". the question is...
You would rather have a lexus, some justice, a dream or some substance?
A beamer, a necklace or freedom?
Still a nigga like me dont playa hate, I just stay awake
This real hip hop, and it dont stop until we get the po-po off the block
They call it.... HIP HOP