Put a little tiny man in your butt
Say, put a light in your butt
Say, make it right in your butt
Say, put a TV in your butt
Say, put me in your butt
Everybody say

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 10:25:59 AM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile
Attached.

First Verse

Step aside my friend
I been doing it for years
I say, sit on down, open your eyes
And open up your ears
Say, put a tree in your butt
Put a bumblebee in your butt
Put a clock in your butt
Put a big rock in your butt
Say, put some fleas in your butt
Say, start to sneeze in your butt
Say, put a tin can in your butt
Say, put me in your butt
Everybody say

Thanks man..... :D :D :D :D :D :D......shit thats hot Mad.......Put a TV in your butt.....Put an aligater (sp) in ur butt......... :D :D :D :D
Freedom is only a state of mind....

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
smells like ether

That not good enough for ya?

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
hakakakakakakhehehehetltltltltlttl.... yoh!!!!

put some stem cells in your butt
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
hakakakakakakhehehehetltltltltlttl.... yoh!!!!

put some stem cells in your butt
  LOL!!! :D

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Attached.

First Verse

Step aside my friend
And open up your ears
Put a bumblebee in your buttPut a clock in your butt
Say, put me in your butt
Everybody say

oh oath...poor bumblebee :'(
lol

you know there is an asylum for the mentally challenged in queenstown!

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Attached.

First Verse

Step aside my friend
And open up your ears
Put a bumblebee in your buttPut a clock in your butt
Say, put me in your butt
Everybody say

oh oath...poor bumblebee :'(
lol

you know there is an asylum for the mentally challenged in queenstown!

Queenstown was the only town in the world with 2 mental institution, Komani hospital and the one that was based in Ezibeleni. no wonder he is mad!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 01:30:21 PM by Blizzard »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
is this shit supposed to be funny or what? i mean to be honest with you midg.....the jay rapes thread was a bit heartbreaking than this one, this is not even funny, i cudnt even share a single ha on this ish, u started it, dont get sissy when i hit back, u gon regret the day u talked shit about me
Hood.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
is this shit supposed to be funny or what? i mean to be honest with you midg.....the jay rapes thread was a bit heartbreaking than this one, this is not even funny, i cudnt even share a single ha on this ish, u started it, dont get sissy when i hit back, u gon regret the day u talked shit about me

i thought you gave up e-thuggin'?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

dude f*** you and your moms, your grandmother, you sibblings and all your f***en dead relatives. we gonna bump heads sooner than you think. this aint no joke either muthaf***a. your a f***en 17-year old who just got out of initiation school and you think your tough.

immo bury your bitch-a**. you f***ed with the wrong nigga this time.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Gotta love AG now Mr. C is not here D is gettin strays, dang ;D
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

nhaa dude, i aint ethugging on this dude, ima hit back with somethin more heartbreakin, im still cookin it up, dig me? he gon hide under a chair when the ish drops

dude f*** you and your moms, your grandmother, you sibblings and all your f***en dead relatives. we gonna bump heads sooner than you think. this aint no joke either muthaf***a. your a f***en 17-year old who just got out of initiation school and you think your tough.

ha ha ha ha ha this ish just came in while i was still tryina post, funny it is, dude ethuggin, well gues what motherf***er? ima keep prayin to god to bring me your f***ing midget a** so i can tear it up, lets hook up nigger, gimme me ur diary so i can know which places u be going in, cmon ima give u mine so we can do this shit for real, no f***ing internet jokes and all this bragging and ethugging and fake fake threats, cmon lets do this
Hood.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

nhaa dude, i aint ethugging on this dude, ima hit back with somethin more heartbreakin, im still cookin it up, dig me? he gon hide under a chair when the ish drops

ha ha ha ha ha this ish just came in while i was still tryina post, funny it is, dude ethuggin, well gues what motherf***er? ima keep prayin to god to bring me your f***ing midget a** so i can tear it up, lets hook up nigger, gimme me ur diary so i can know which places u be going in, cmon ima give u mine so we can do this shit for real, no f***ing internet jokes and all this bragging and ethugging and fake fake threats, cmon lets do this

no e-thuggin here youngin.i chilled with enough real niggaz in my youth to be make fake threatz to a kid almost my son's age. immo be in Cap City on Sartuday @ 19:00 hours sharp @ the University of Pretoria. There's a launch going on over there. Catch a bus muthaf***er.Bring your goons with. I got a lot of stress to relieve.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

no e-thuggin here youngin.i chilled with enough real niggaz in my youth to be make fake threatz to a kid almost my son's age. immo be in Cap City on Sartuday @ 19:00 hours sharp @ the University of Pretoria. There's a launch going on over there. Catch a bus muthaf***er.Bring your goons with. I got a lot of stress to relieve.

he prolly aint got bus fare MrC. u know he wont pitch
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up