Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
With few days to go before T.I going to prison. Do you think he would have gone to prison if it was here and was a South African with them Weapons charges.Im saying this cause some people i know in our communities are getting away with murder,Lost dockets,the Justice System being manipulated and shit.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
T.I going to jail?? Why didn't he just go the normal route which is getting fire arm licence apparently he was also selling drugs, doesn't he make enough from selling his music??? LOL Chris Rock comes to mind round about now......There shouldn’t be any gun control. There should be bullet control. Price bullets starting at $5,000 a piece, then if someone shoots someone else, you know they deserved it. Especially if the victim has about $50,000 worth of bullets in him.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Or you can just get your bullet back from the idiot you just shot and recycle the damn thing.
Back to the topic....

Philosopher O

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
    • The Lager
With few days to go before T.I going to prison. Do you think he would have gone to prison if it was here and was a South African with them Weapons charges.Im saying this cause some people i know in our communities are getting away with murder,Lost dockets,the Justice System being manipulated and shit.

I think he would definately go to prison if his docket didnt get lost .. in fact in SA you are more screwed if you are a showbiz personality ... remember Mzwakhe Mbuli?  In SA we believe in show trails - I guess its coz we dont arrest enough of the ordinary criminals, so when we get a celebrity on the dock we make sure his behind gets fried and make an example out of him

.. for political celebrities, depending on who they roll with, its a bit complicated .. but they would never loose a docket for a high profile person - that would be a high profile screw-up..
Mzansi content you can drink.. check it out at: www.thelager.co.za.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo if he was down here with that kinda charges best believe he would then hyperthetically speaking most prob be a merchant or hitman or a gangster right...
ten to one this niccas problems will dissapear cause his most prob working for a high profile nicca...like pot or mile...from hanover park or manenberg...i know first hand  as 5 0 is literally my fam that ish gets missing all the time and best believe that their are time slots for docz to go astray persay...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!