• View Profile
i've been pranking all morning...some cool some seriously uncool

any interesting pranks from Agians?
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
This april fool shyt is uncool when you work with people of less melanin, they take things a bit tooo far.SAMAMABISHES >:(
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
This april fool shyt is uncool when you work with people of less melanin, they take things a bit tooo far.SAMAMABISHES >:(

this just came in "Barack Obama is dead, i repeat, the president of the united states is dead" it is still unclear what happened to the presidential motorcade en route to the white house after a charity event in honour of the children with AIDS ward in st Thomas hospital in Missouri last night...we will keep you updated...

hows that? ;D

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i got a zip file about malema and his cars? i opened that with so much anticipation, only to see April fool and go back to work written with paint.... nx
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

this just came in "Barack Obama is dead, i repeat, the president of the united states is dead" it is still unclear what happened to the presidential motorcade en route to the white house after a charity event in honour of the children with AIDS ward in st Thomas hospital in Missouri last night...we will keep you updated...

hows that? ;D

Are u white?
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

yeah white folk just don't get it..they hmour is silly

whats funny about taking a picture of you boy pa**ed out with your nuts on his face.

then tehy tell us we the same..

*shakes head*

Speaking of non-melanin who died and made White people the police of the world..crying about the extinction of Animals in some remote african swamp??? we can take care of our own creatures its called leaving them the f*** alone not riding them and domesticating f***ing mambas...So so so primitive white folks must definatly be at the bottom of the evolution pyramid .. they like little kids fascinated by stupid shit and "discovering" and naming everything..

"OH LOOK! its LAND..I AM THE FIRST TO SEE IT I HAVE DISCOVERED LAND...strange though it has locals..."

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Speaking of non-melanin who died and made White people the police of the world..crying about the extinction of Animals in some remote african swamp??? we can take care of our own creatures its called leaving them the f*** alone not riding them and domesticating f***ing mambas...
"OH LOOK! its LAND..I AM THE FIRST TO SEE IT I HAVE DISCOVERED LAND...strange though it has locals..."

ha ha ha ha ha!!  funniest shit i've read this week

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
LMAO...DAMN bRICK
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
im always pranked by the same chick...
don't know why i don't ever see it coming,its coz she's not the type you expect to lie,i mean she attends bible school on top of her degree,takes crap from everyone with a smile,gives generously expectin nothing,u know the meek type.
but damn her lies are well crafted...lol
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
LoL! at Brick summammabishes have the gall to say they've discovered Victoria falls, I still say though that Shuttleworth dude aint the first African in space. >:(

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Lol Anna thats the one you always need to watch out for
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

yeah white folk just don't get it..they hmour is silly

whats funny about taking a picture of you boy pa**ed out with your nuts on his face.

then tehy tell us we the same..

*shakes head*

Speaking of non-melanin who died and made White people the police of the world..crying about the extinction of Animals in some remote african swamp??? we can take care of our own creatures its called leaving them the f*** alone not riding them and domesticating f***ing mambas...So so so primitive white folks must definatly be at the bottom of the evolution pyramid .. they like little kids fascinated by stupid shit and "discovering" and naming everything..

LMAO...I love this boy..

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
LoL! at Brick summammabishes have the gall to say they've discovered Victoria falls, I still say though that Shuttleworth dude aint the first African in space. >:(

*Dead*

ayo as funny as this is... im willing to back u on this mayne.

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

hows that? ;D

Are u white?

:o yeah are you....?

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

hows that? ;D

Are u white?

:o yeah are you....?

Before I quote Golden Shovel and derail the topic let's leave it at that!