Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

BEING PLAYED OR PARANOID?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
She did not go to see the gynaecologist (sp) this morning. She says she'll go when her friend is in town i.e. next week. huh. Now i have to wait one more week to know what's up. And yeah, I would take the advice of telling my story to the gyna if she allowed me to go with her. She said there is no ways we going together.

Paternity test! You don't want to be one of those dudes who find out that the kid is not theirs after you've paid for his primary, high school and tertiary fees. What if that kid becomes president and some other bum reaps the rewards of your hardwork?

ironically found out this weekend about some dude who thinks hes the father to a beautiful baby girl... but all his friends know he aint... really feel bad for ol'dude. hes has no idea...

is he a friend of yours?

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo i am a new baby daddy and man...she cant tell you about you cant go with or you cant do the test together..thats that bullshit!...if you really and i mean really doubt...dna/blood test wat it eas but then again cant do that untill later/birth...shit homy now the time to get on yo knees and pray to the lord it aint yours/is yours...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
She did not go to see the gynaecologist (sp) this morning. She says she'll go when her friend is in town i.e. next week. huh. Now i have to wait one more week to know what's up. And yeah, I would take the advice of telling my story to the gyna if she allowed me to go with her. She said there is no ways we going together.

Paternity test! You don't want to be one of those dudes who find out that the kid is not theirs after you've paid for his primary, high school and tertiary fees. What if that kid becomes president and some other bum reaps the rewards of your hardwork?

ironically found out this weekend about some dude who thinks hes the father to a beautiful baby girl... but all his friends know he aint... really feel bad for ol'dude. hes has no idea...

This is what I fear. You know, when err’one knows you not the daddy & you proudly holding the baby & rolling with momz. However, what I fear more is to run away from responsibility. Ok. How much does a paternity test cost?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Is too early to be worrying yoself bout paternity tests, first make sure she's pregnant and how far she is, and the rest will follow afterwards....

Did u have unsafe sex with her after the incident...?

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yo tell her that you gona leave if you cant go with to the gynie or for a test...that simple..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you a**holes prolly are the reason why south africa has a high aids percentage, ever heard of condoms and shit like that? u the reason why there are so many street kids running around robbing innocent people in the hoods
Hood.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Is too early to be worrying yoself bout paternity tests, first make sure she's pregnant and how far she is, and the rest will follow afterwards....

I hear you. No, no unsafe sex afterwards. Well, there wasnt any in the first place. the condom burst.

@ Mad. Learn to read. It's a useful skill in life. Damn, cant believe I'm responding to Mad.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Cool, then there's no way she can say its yours if the dates dont add up...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

I hear you. No, no unsafe sex afterwards. Well, there wasnt any in the first place. the condom burst.

@ Mad. Learn to read. It's a useful skill in life. Damn, cant believe I'm responding to Mad.

oh believe me kid i know how to read, if theres one thing im good at its got to be reading, i can read loads of f***ing senseless crap just for fun, im holding on to my statement, u motherf***ers and your unplanned pregnancies are the ones responsible for these high orphan numbers on the streets

Hood.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
bitch i agree...sadly...but then again gotta show love my my niccas holding therz down like that...sad to see how much single parents there are but its the way shit works..