Total Members Voted: 35

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Eish, Kimberley? :(

@verb-eaze up verb, we know kim has one of the dopest mcee's in mzansi, its just that u the only ill cat that we know from kim, so real recognise proverb fellas, this kid made my sound machine explode coz i overplayed his book of proverb ish too much, damn that was mad heat man, ei pro, for the last two years man i been tryina track down and cop that "heartbeat track" but i cant seem to find it, mind uping it for me or giving me some link? i feel that shit for than i feel an ejaculation moment with my hoe.

and damn man, u that some ill afriakaans shit u spit there on that motswako track, damn nigger why dont u make more of those, im sure many dudes have been willing to hear u spit in afrikaans?

Appreciate that fam..

Here's that Heartbeat video
http://www.proverbmusic.net/blog/2008/09/hello-world/

Even that Leloko vid is here:
http://www.proverbmusic.net/blog/2008/12/video-leloko-la-lekoko/
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Eish, Kimberley? :(

@verb-eaze up verb, we know kim has one of the dopest mcee's in mzansi, its just that u the only ill cat that we know from kim, so real recognise proverb fellas, this kid made my sound machine explode coz i overplayed his book of proverb ish too much, damn that was mad heat man, ei pro, for the last two years man i been tryina track down and cop that "heartbeat track" but i cant seem to find it, mind uping it for me or giving me some link? i feel that shit for than i feel an ejaculation moment with my hoe.

and damn man, u that some ill afriakaans shit u spit there on that motswako track, damn nigger why dont u make more of those, im sure many dudes have been willing to hear u spit in afrikaans?

Appreciate that fam..

Here's that Heartbeat video
http://www.proverbmusic.net/blog/2008/09/hello-world/

Even that Leloko vid is here:
http://www.proverbmusic.net/blog/2008/12/video-leloko-la-lekoko/

ayo verb, dankie my broel, lol haters.........appreciate the feedback verb, so when is your ish comin out man, ive copped both your alvums and im looking to buy this one up, so when am i seeing it on stores?

and you dudes sounds nice when u do that whole we the best crew typa ish, why dont u hook up in the future and try making more tracks like these?  slikour and his umsindo remix and them other dudes was nice, i like it when u come together and form those crews, u sounds nice dudes, that shit is for real
Hood.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Bizana:

Manene aka Don Kalimeshe (currently working on :-\ a better sound quality) :D

Q-one aka Nqobile (Yo!)

Ask anyone from there! Goodluck finding them ;D
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
OK. i spent half a decade in durban..so here goes:

abdus
sky wanda
zakwe
keith (of blackfist of garvey)
firearmz
manelisi
 raheem
ewok
siyamatic
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 12:43:24 PM by Myth »
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Cap City, Rap City Coddam it's a Wrap!!! Cop the damn Stats? now thats the truth, done! wherz  Gab-City?
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Cape Town.

Driemanskap
Rattex
Ben Sharpa
Kanyi
The Realist
Hipe
Planet Earth
Dplanet
Sibot
Pangaea (Whosane + Jimmy Flexx + Cimone Phiri)
Cream
Jaak
Garlic Brown
Ameen
KONFAB
Ill Skills
Archetypes
ETC
King Daniel
Gin-i Grindith (he's living here now so I'm claiming him)
Seida-Crook
Snazz-D
I'm sure I've forgotten a lot too...

That's what's up.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Dplanet bringing the Motha City home i see.

for interest's sake, how many of the artists in this thread have myspace pages and other solid promotional outlets? mixtapes etc. SA needs to get up on its blog game. we need a Nah Right or a 2dopeboyz up in here to create constant buzz and exposure.

after all, these days hip hop's "streets" seem to be getting replaced by "the internets".

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
@Myth who's child of sylenz here he heat up in durbz, got any of his music links? ;)
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
^^ raheem aka childosylenz...

dude is hard to get hold of, apparently he leadin a band naw...and making beats.

Ha!
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Ayo Myth can you upload a track by Izithunywa Zohlanga, whever i go cats are giving them props so i wanna judge for myself. ndiyakucela dyan lam!!

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
^^ raheem aka childosylenz...

dude is hard to get hold of, apparently he leadin a band naw...and making beats.

Ha!

Damn that mofo's music is mos illusive soos Krook'd da wamonger's *Sorry Skill for derailing ur thread a little* now back to the topic
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Ayo Myth can you upload a track by Izithunywa Zohlanga, whever i go cats are giving them props so i wanna judge for myself. ndiyakucela dyan lam!!

eish kuntswempu madala...no internet access these days. i use Wap. lol too whack...

props? ehh...i have issues with the beats thou. that grimey/low-pitched style. i dnt knw man...Leo, who makes the beats, is mad talented to be going that route....

''NDAKUSUKA NDIBOPHE IGQAJOLO LENTSANGO''

kubethwa isixhosa esintsokothileyo pha

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
i suppose i'll have to wait then. yeah i heard cats are on that Satyo,Jolobe (Xhosa writers) tip!!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

i got you, bro.

if you dig it holla and i'll pm you a link for the album. though, the sharing has to stop with you, bruv.

LINK REMOVED/download.php?iwkfnyzw4nd

@AA. don't warry about it. i wanna know too!