1 (2.9%)
KWT
2 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
^^i gat sum stuff he did ova a top sheezy beat...

he gat thaaat soul for a young'n....

funkey!

is it 'hiphop fantasy'?

yeah that joint...nicey!
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
After seeing Cap city's votes, I felt too patriotic... but in some sense I believe that most MC's or producers residing anywhere in SA dont exactly represent where they at now... but regardless... ppl shud face it... never mind SA having crap hip hop commercially, we do have gems hidden, its only a matter of time they are revealed....

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
^^i gat sum stuff he did ova a top sheezy beat...

he gat thaaat soul for a young'n....

funkey!

is it 'hiphop fantasy'?

yeah that joint...nicey!
up it brother! i don't have it apha endlini
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
poll locked!

read it and weep.

*channels Bol*

So is PTA  establishing itself as Mzantsi's next hip hop capital or is it just that a lot of guys from Tshwane (who, mind you, no one likes - let alone cops - outside Hatfield and Ritual Store and what have you) like to come on this site and cosign each other ad nauseum, sorta like that time that guy thir[13]teen got on here and told a horde of his followers that he knew he was dope and that they had every right to suck his dick for it?

I dont know, you guys decide. I had my money on good ol' East London and look where that got me.

How come your vote didn't count?

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
well as far as my eyes can see cpt is slowly coming on the map...we still no motivated and backed like we should be...alota peeps on the flats hate on each other cause they feel their way of rap is ill and that creates issues with in the hip hop society in cpt...so if we could all work together we would wip a** too...not hatin on the rest of the codes...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

tHIR[13]tEen

• The dude you've never met
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +6/-3
  • I'm really into Kwaito, Hip Hop is just a foot in the door...
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Lets leave beef alone and focus on what the topic is about. Got beef, confront that person, dont hide your comments on other topics. Didnt we sort this out already? c'mon now. Cap City runs tings rude boi!
I, myself cannot make beats so i sell you those of others. It's a fair trade

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Lets leave beef alone and focus on what the topic is about. Got beef, confront that person, dont hide your comments on other topics. Didnt we sort this out already? c'mon now. Cap City runs tings rude boi!

that was a joke, money. hence, *channels Bol*. there's no beef! in fact, i don't even know what that is!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
no beef no hatin just statin facts that code cats always up lift their hometown
and obvious that you will say its the best but fact is...how dope is your emcees against other city emcees...is this based on popularity as in "this dude is from cap city and so is that nica"...youll on tv/magz/radio etc...is it based on that?
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

Cap City runs tings rude boi!

Got mad love for Cap City. Got a lot of homies i made thru this rap shit in Cap City, but please do tell. How exactly is Cap City running tings ? Are Cap City cats selling more ? Making more Music ? More Nationwide ? No Beef. Just asking.

Cos as far as im concerned, nobody is running nothing. We can't even sell 5000 copies as Indie's, so we still got a lot way to go.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

Cos as far as im concerned, nobody is running nothing. We can't even sell 5000 copies as Indie's, so we still got a lot way to go.

Co-sign....

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

cats don't tour, that's why.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

cats don't tour, that's why.

no guarantee of selling if they did either (indies). infact, theres a higher risk at running at a loss from the overheads of touring alone.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
dudes should finance their own shit and drive across the country - hit small towns and leave a bunch of their music behind, connect with the people face to face, and establish a name from that. it's not enough to have a video on MTV Base or whatever where it will probably be played once, shoulder-to-shoulder with some of the shittiest music ever produced on this continent. if people feel like they know you they'll root for you when they see you on TV and they'll cop your shit just to feel a part of your success (like Idols), even without the following brilliant ideas:

a party image - you f*** shit up wherever you go.

liner notes detailing your debauchery, the little places you've been, the little people you've met.

a few live performances as bonus tracks ("i was there!").

and cover art that includes a collage of every tour spot you've hit ("that's me right there, pa**ed out on the left!").
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 11:38:56 AM by the panic! »

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
co-sign ....like mr c said we aint making 4 or 5 figure sales but yet
peeps say they hood better than best...if youll cats were making them sales then by all means strut...i cant help but says that mr c brought us down to earth with that fact...