Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Steve Wilkos

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Last thursday While i was in the bank.i checked this show for the first time at etv between 12 and 1 pm not sure though, where this Bald dude Steve Wilkos  is swearin at guests in his show "You are a Pussy GTFO my show"I couldnt stop laughing at that ish. Imagine if Dr Phil or Oprah  doing that pushing people around.That is uncalled for.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
that steve nigga is raw

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
True that but not as Raw as David Genaro i just saw him blow that broad's head off  with a revolver " You messing with Best"

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Last thursday While i was in the bank.i checked this show for the first time at etv between 12 and 1 pm not sure though, where this Bald dude Steve Wilkos  is swearin at guests in his show "You are a Pussy GTFO my show"I couldnt stop laughing at that ish. Imagine if Dr Phil or Oprah  doing that pushing people around.That is uncalled for.

Bra what the f*** where you doing in a bank... Did you wake up in 1983? Theres this thing i like to call 'The Internet' which you might find useful in the future.
Anyway i've seen promos for that Wilkos show... He used to be Jerry Springer's muscle right?
Eish when a show looks like it's low budget, low cla** shit compared to Jerry Springer?.... :-\
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.