Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Damn Obama aint playin with these pirates bitches

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
You are being lied to about the pirates?

"One of the pirate leaders, Sugule Ali, said their motive was “to stop illegal fishing and dumping in our waters … We don’t consider ourselves sea bandits. We consider sea bandits [to be] those who illegally fish and dump in our seas and dump waste in our seas and carry weapons in our seas.”

http://www.sfbayview.com/2009/you-are-being-lied-to-about-pirates/

look homie that's an international shipping lane and if they were trespa**ing in somali territory why hasn't the somali government protested them being there now stop making these cats out to be Folk Heroes. These cats are thieves and murderers who kill thier own peoplle as easliy as drinking water. If they were really out to "Help" thier country they would have banded together to try and restore order. But these guys are just out for money. Period.

Somalia had not had a government in close to 17 years now until 3 months ago when a "government" of sorts was elected into power. So there was nobody to enforce their territorial integrity. Somilia has been run by warlords for ages. There are still going to be power disputes from the warlords who cannot have anyone govern their illicit activities. It suits many companies that Somalia does not have any control over the Gulf of Aden. Imagine the taxes a coherent Somali government can charge on cargo pa**ing within their territorial waters. Yes the pirates are thieving bastards.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Damn blaqsouljah you still alive its your nigga deac

That not good enough for ya?

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Hey Deac - how you keeping? I am alive and well. Been in my South American bunker plotting and planning. Back in the lovely SA and trying to stay out of trouble. Haha.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
still chasing argentine bishes I see ;D ;D

That not good enough for ya?

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member