Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

REASON RECYCLE

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
what it is....

So, abt 5 mnths ago i was recruited to the reason crowd, and reluctantly sort of stopped messing with fruity... well, i learnt how to use it, but aint really did, till abt a mnth or so ago, when i bought a midi...

Now, i am using the NN-19 digital sampler to lace my samples, and to be honest its working quite well, for what i do with it anyway... last night thou, a dude was at my cribs, and he explained to me the ways of DR.Rex loop player, and he explained how it works, and i saw how it could make my samples even doper to lay... and then came the crux: i need recycle to make it happen!!

Now, wht i would like to get help with is, how do i get hold of recycle? is it a download? if so, from where? is it a plug-in?(i a**ume it is, but i dont knw for sure), does it need a key/crack? can anyone of u help me to get hold of it??

a**istance will be greatly appreciated...

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
eish dnt gat net access on a pc anymr, i have it.

mayb San/The Rebbi kan help...

its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
what it is....

So, abt 5 mnths ago i was recruited to the reason crowd, and reluctantly sort of stopped messing with fruity...

good man... ;D hehehehe, yeah, i got RECYCLE, ima hooks u up via PM later on tonight if u dont get it sooner...its basically a stand alone chop station, you can use it to chop up your samples, and works nicer if you have a midi like you do cos u can a**ign the individual slices to keynotes on your midi, use em as stabs in REASON.... 8)

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
ja neh. anatha souljah gone...

fl users watsup?

i bet san u smiling. haha
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

fl users watsup?

hate to say this, but after really getting to understand reason, fruity has become a bit, well, fruity!!! sorry mate :(, no dis intended...

what it is....

So, abt 5 mnths ago i was recruited to the reason crowd, and reluctantly sort of stopped messing with fruity... sorry

good man... ;D hehehehe, yeah, i got RECYCLE, ima hooks u up via PM later on tonight if u dont get it sooner...its basically a stand alone chop station, you can use it to chop up your samples, and works nicer if you have a midi like you do cos u can a**ign the individual slices to keynotes on your midi, use em as stabs in REASON.... 8)

no doubt my mans, thts a good look, looking foward to it... great to knw tht Africasgateway has a "reason support group" as well... Thanx a million... hopefully plugging recycle in aint a mission...

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

no doubt my mans, thts a good look, looking foward to it... great to knw tht Africasgateway has a "reason support group" as well... Thanx a million... hopefully plugging recycle in aint a mission...

nah, its no mission at all, il walk you thru it if you have any mishaps installing and wiring the whole thing into REASON  8)

plus Phil the Kritik should be here somewhere, he put me on that isht fully, so yeah, he might know more than i do by now, cos he reads on isht like that...even the underground/incognito REASON heads like Rebbi (yeah i said it) might know sumin about it.... ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

fl users watsup?

nah ma nigga, u know youl niccas have been recruiting niccas since the days of Ejay...im just tryna see a bit of diversity in the production circles...hehehe  ;D

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

nah, its no mission at all, il walk you thru it if you have any mishaps installing and wiring the whole thing into REASON  8)

plus Phil the Kritik should be here somewhere, he put me on that isht fully, so yeah, he might know more than i do by now, cos he reads on isht like that...even the underground/incognito REASON heads like Rebbi (yeah i said it) might know sumin about it.... ;)

no doubt, good lookin out.. ima download it when u pm it, then try and play around wit it.. if i got issues, then ima hit u up on the side and let u knw abt it...

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

hate to say this, but after really getting to understand reason, fruity has become a bit, well, fruity!!! sorry mate :(, no dis intended...

Well... I use all of them softs, but I bet I can give you 101 REASONS to leave REASON and stick to FL....

from the top of the dome, here are a few mishaps:

REASON:

*No VST... no plugins
*chows CPU
*U struggle to lessen you're track to stop clipping
*Wiring yo FX channels is not 100% eefective using sends
*U wont record vocals on it

Fl has its own flaws, but its better than REASON in many a departments... what I love utmost about REASON is the sound engin of it, WOW!!! I can go on and on...its pretty dope, but some niccz on here too dont know how to fully use it to its full potential....instead, they make it sound as if their beat was made from FL...

Dont compare my sound anyway, because you better be technical to get info on how to tweak sounds from FL to sound crispy like from ACID or REASON... by not using plug-ins baba!!!

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
lol, yeah

secret is NOT to use fl stock sounds, if u do, well u gat a lot of filtering/eq-ing to do...

whch sequencer allows you to put down an idea as fast as FL?
none of that loading devices and shit
triggering ur samples with your pc keyboard (for brokes kats like me whu aint gat a midi)

and well, reason sounds are somehow already processed for you. FL u do all the work yourself

blah blah blah....if u knw your way around FL, u sorted.

ah well....LET THE MUSIC SPEAK 4 U

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
look, right now, i really dont knw much abt reason to defend it by comparing it to fl, but i do know tht its feel and quality appeals to me more than tht of fl... i can do things here much better than i could do them on fl, and i used fl for like four and a half years.. and the sound banks??? nc nc nc... the instrument quality is so much better than fl even, and im talking abt both stock sounds AND chopped up shit.. and the chopping.. time killer, u dnt do it as often on reason... when i hv all my technical know-how on reason, then ill come back and we can make a debate of it...

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

whch sequencer allows you to put down an idea as fast as FL?

Well... I wouldn't go that far Myth, you can however just like FL, have you're desired patterns open up when REASON does at start-up, I do that...

and the other thing is that, not all REASON sounds are processed, some of them are just different waves waiting for you to tweak them to appropreate desired sounds... so, say you want to create a synth from a wave... yo best bet is to tweak two waves (sine and saw-tooth [thats if you did yo science]) to get a synth, but that wont be perfect until you tweak it very well...

I like REASON for composing songs, and not being lazy and sampling with it....cuz you mos defwont chop unless you use its baby sister Recycle...

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
look, right now, i really dont knw much abt reason to defend it by comparing it to fl, but i do know tht its feel and quality appeals to me more than tht of fl... i can do things here much better than i could do them on fl, and i used fl for like four and a half years.. and the sound banks??? nc nc nc... the instrument quality is so much better than fl even, and im talking abt both stock sounds AND chopped up shit.. and the chopping.. time killer, u dnt do it as often on reason... when i hv all my technical know-how on reason, then ill come back and we can make a debate of it...

Please Do, I will be waiting... you will soon realize that REASON is much better off on sound engin and dont even start talking about the stock sounds... thats if you know how to compose, but those one shot samples they have there are used by every tom, dick and harry to even make adverts with...

If you know what to do on FL, you wont even consider stock sounds unless you know the technical aspect of using EQ... which at the end of the day boils down to what ppl lack, me included.... but im somehow on the right track on getting that step right... if one gets that right, Im told that their mixes can be as close to crystal clear as daylight....

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
OH Myth and Trompie, droppin technical Jargon on niccas deafening they a**es, now they skeptical about the POWERS of teh ULTIMATE SEQUENCER...ima be right back ma niccas, give u irrefutable proof.... ;)