Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

VIRTUAL DJing

1kind · 12 · 5409

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
hey peops...i need advice. what is the best program to use if you are going to be mixing songs together...i've heard the words 'virtual dj' being thrown around a lot... is that still the best one to use?

if there is anyone out there who can hook me up with a freebie i would appreciate it...

thanks
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
vIRTUAL dj or Atomix. I hope you're not gonna be playing an actual event with this though.

Just download the trials from their sites and crack them. I have a few cracks, but can't be arsed to look. Check crackserials.co

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
LOL. sho download that sht. go play that gig man

house or hiphop?

im nt sure bwt hphp, but house its kinda eazi. lol.

1 click, and  your ish is beatmatched
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
LOL. i would also recomend virtual dj, easy to understand and use... Plus you can mix up some nice jams with that

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
f*** it! I dnt undastand wots-up with nowadayz so called djs. why cum with every djs tools ie mixer, speakers, turn tables, cd mixers, music n lap top, then dresses everythin as if u gona give the crowd a hell of a hectic set but ended-up using visual dj on your note book? Geez i nid an explanation 4 tis l8st trend n mayb post ma ? @ random question thread
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
electronic/computers...taking over the world...i cant be a proud dj using virtual dj.....be a diss..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Computers and music have grown fairly together, its much easier and effective, i suggest we all get used to it.

Ntsa ya teng

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-7
  • Life is like a box of chocolates
    • View Profile
I would recommend PC DJ RED. If you can get the Numark 1 that is even better. PC DJ is basic. You still need to know how to mix. Which means after you practice on it you can mix on any decks.
I am the fifth element of hip-hop (the consumer)

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
wow...hehehe okay. it's still rather confusing...but as someone mentioned, virtual dj sounds like the easiest to use so i'll go for that. it aint really for proper gigs though...just mixing in the bedroom and making couple of mixtape for me and me friends... but if it catches on, who knows. dj onek1nd maybe? i'll probably have to change the name though
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Hehehehe. Ya start with virtual dj, heck, start with ejay maybe when that catchs on we can recruit u into FL or Reason, you never know.

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
hehehe, i've already promoted myself to FL... i uploaded 3 'beats' earlier this year. i'm on fire like richard pryor