Africasgateway.com

Anti-celebrity thread

Tonnes · 138 · 33271

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
No celebs in SA just pseudo-celebs aka "amaXelebrity"

Tate do you have some beef towards SA or some of its people? you seem to love bringing up this 'accent' whenever you find something disagreeable. i remember you doing the same thing in the xenophobia thread: "you take our woman our beeya" or something to that effect. just a question. no shots.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
No celebs in SA just pseudo-celebs aka "amaXelebrity"

Tate do you have some beef towards SA or some of its people? you seem to love bringing up this 'accent' whenever you find something disagreeable. i remember you doing the same thing in the xenophobia thread: "you take our woman our beeya" or something to that effect. just a question. no shots.

NO derailment Panic please! that nucca likes to debate!!
M Turn

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Whoa whoa whoa niggaz. Did M.Z.U just say what i think he said?  Did he want to sleep with Mandla the popstar ha ha ha.

nah mayne...cant you read? they just cuddled all night. lmao!!

"tl tl tl" - Bhlakroze

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
this is turning out to be REAL GOBOZA real fast....
@go ahead Kasual T, cats who used to catch feelings aint here no more...lol

He is telling no lies.

truth.org/no_propaganda

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Theres an ugly a** actress girl i was hooked up with by an ex colleague. bitch got a nerve to say to my colleague "oh he's so nice but he doesnt have a car." she was on Divers Down.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Kasual T and Mzu we are waiting.

if i had to do a pseud-celebrity...

the chick above me will get it...
nandipha (isidingo)
grace (channel 0)

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Theres an ugly a** actress girl i was hooked up with by an ex colleague. bitch got a nerve to say to my colleague "oh he's so nice but he doesnt have a car." she was on Divers Down.

Lmao did she have one though?
M Turn

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
you just perked my interest when you mentioned Adilah thats all..

This one day a few years ago Im chillin at this rugby player friend of mines crib with the usual dimes that are hanging around.. the dude from Adilah pulls through.. (I dont even know his name but he's got a tattoo on the neck). This ninja had had his first blunt a few days before that and he came thru with this bankee of pre-rolled blunts.. So anyway he smokes his back-yard boogie until we put him on some skunk shit later on that evening.. next thing this guy spazzes out and later on we find him pa**ed out in the parking lot with his bankee sprawled out on the floor and some homeless guy jacking him...The funny thing is that he was telling these girls (one of who was a certain 'Chichi') that he's hardcore and can handle anything..lol..

He comes back the next day and asks if he forgot his bankee there.. I had to laugh at that..
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 04:01:25 PM by emceeKasualT »
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
@RR, i think its gheto Lingo or sumin, kanti Martin is that fruity/relaxing hair nigga....

yeah Ghetto Lingo. Kellis is that who you talking about?
yeah him, samamabitch!! *in a bernie mac accent*
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
you just perked my interest when you mentioned Adilah thats all..

This one day a few years ago Im chillin at this rugby player friend of mines crib with the usual dimes that are hanging around.. the dude from Adilah pulls through.. (I dont even know his name but he's got a tattoo on the neck). This ninja had had his first blunt a few days before that and he came thru with this bankee of pre-rolled blunts.. So anyway he smokes his back-yard boogie until we put him on some skunk shit later on that evening.. next thing this guy spazzes out and later on we find him pa**ed out in the parking lot with his bankee sprawled out on the floor and some homeless guy jacking him...The funny thing is that he was telling these girls (one of who was a certain 'Chichi') that he's hardcore and can handle anything..lol..

He comes back the next day and asks if he forgot his bankee there.. I had to laugh at that..

nigga? smh at you KT

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
The whole Glitterazi boys will be on Friends like these(Dj Sbu's celebrity tv game  show) this saturday.No offence but those cats aint no celebrities.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
The whole Glitterazi boys will be on Friends like these(Dj Sbu's celebrity tv game  show) this saturday.No offence but those cats aint no celebrities.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Had the misfortune of visiting a certain "hip hop" artists house late last year. It was by far the filthiest house I have ever seen. We went into the kitchen to get some gla**es, JESUS CHRIST. There were no clean gla**es and no clean cloths. We had to go outside to wash the gla**es using our hands cause using a kitchen towel would've dirtied the gla**es even more. I swear the kitchen towels looked like some used them to wipe a**.

We asked to use the bathroom and the guy that dragged us there in the first place accompanied us. We walked into the bathroom and I shit you not there were about 6 dirt rings around the bath. There was no toilet paper and the towel had some funky shit. It was so bad the friend suggested we go to use his en suite. The friend walked in and quickly walked out and we had to go back to the other bathroom. You couldn't see through the gla** in this guys shower.

This nigger had the longest and dirtiest nails I've seen in my life, he wreaked of something that was ungodly and there were dirty clothes everywhere. Anyways they disappear into the studio leaving us in the lounge. They came out about 20 minutes later and this idiot had white powder in his nose.

Now one of my friends has a really bad gag reflex, she couldn't hold it back.She actually puked cause of the amount of dirt in that house.

SIES.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 05:29:25 PM by BALDiLOKS »